Third Generation F-Body Message Boards

Third Generation F-Body Message Boards (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/)
-   Northern California (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/northern-california/)
-   -   Did she say Baby?? (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/northern-california/558398-did-she-say-baby.html)

Ramair21 02-03-2010 03:03 PM

Did she say Baby??

Yes she did!! My wife and I are having a baby! Just found out yesterday night. Not sure how many months but i think at least 1 month preg. Not sure how my camaro feels right now. Wont be buying as much for it like i used to. But i will get a better tax deduction next year LOL. So maybe then. Thought i would like my brothers in the thirdgen world know.

Joey J.

vindeezl 02-03-2010 03:24 PM

Re: Did she say Baby??

Logged in real qwik just to say

CONGRATULATIONS to you big homie! :D

mister_hudson 02-03-2010 03:33 PM

:iagree:

CONGRATS!!

t-top havoc 02-03-2010 03:52 PM

:lmao::nod::lmao:

GREAT!! CONGRATS!!!

Best to ya!!!

Ramair21 02-03-2010 07:02 PM

Thanks guys!!! It's a new chapter. Looking ahead and making sure I've got the money for my new crew cheif lol pray to God it's a boy!!

87tpi 02-03-2010 08:29 PM

congratulations! Don't be one of those goobers who thinks that because he has a kid that he needs a minivan. I'm happy for you, my kids are awesome.

OUTATIME GTA 02-03-2010 08:55 PM

Congrats to you and your family Joey! I'm sure boy or girl that you will enjoy it.

3rdBird 02-03-2010 10:44 PM

Do you know who the father is? J/K

Suzi & I are expecting #4 in July.

Just when you thought all I was into was drag racing. haha

I've got so many good pics of me and my kids working with me, and playing with tools and the Firebird.

My little boy (3) goes crazy when I bring the enclosed trailer home, it goes from trailer to club house.

You're going to have so much fun. I'm sure your Mom & Dad are excited too.

Ramair21 02-04-2010 12:24 AM

hahahahah Marc! Crazy guy!! LOL We will find out in 9 months lol j/k

Thanks bro's!! Still in shock. cant get over the fact that im going to be a dad. WOW!! Cant wait to have moments like that Marc! Going to get my kid wrenching soon!

Del, It will be a boy! After all i am a Jimenez. LOL Every Jimenez boy had a son the first time around.

TMoNeE 02-04-2010 12:34 AM

congrats brother, its the best, mine was 8 months on the 1st.

http://www.centralvalleycomputing.co.../princess1.jpg

Ramair21 02-04-2010 12:49 AM

Man TMonee, She beautiful! Man im starting to get sensitive on this baby stuff. Its like a switch has been turn on for baby mode lol. Its pretty cool! Congrats on the 8th month dude!

Copchaser 02-04-2010 08:36 PM

Congratulations man... .Cant lie, having a lil one or two following you around is awesome, they watch your every move and wanna be jus like you. Nothing but good times.. being exxcited early makes the experience MUCH more enjoyable. I am happy for you and ur new family. Make the best of it!!! Got any parts to sell to get the diaper fund started early?:lol:

Copchaser 02-04-2010 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by 3rdBird (Post 4423960)
Do you know who the father is? J/K

Suzi & I are expecting #4 in July.

Just when you thought all I was into was drag racing. haha

Congrats Big Guy. Hopefully it was the Indy 500 and not a quarter mile run!!:lmao:

Im happy for you and the Mrs. More memories to cherish.:thumbsup:

3rdBird 02-04-2010 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by 86copchaser76 (Post 4424908)
Congrats Big Guy. Hopefully it was the Indy 500 and not a quarter mile run!!:lmao:

Im happy for you and the Mrs. More memories to cherish.:thumbsup:

After 13 years, they're all 1/4 mile runs, haha.

1TUF92Z 02-04-2010 10:49 PM

CONGRATULATIONS Joey!!! I can assure you, your car will get faster. My car get a second faster at the quarter mile every time my wife and I have a baby. My youngest one(girl at last), is 10 months old.

JesasaurusRex 02-04-2010 11:39 PM

congrats

DeathMetalTony 02-05-2010 03:55 PM

Congrats man! The wifey had our daughter in Oct. 21'st of last year. She loves the maro though. Every time I put her in there she falls asleep with the vibrations of the car. :)

Tony.

UnderCover89TBI 02-06-2010 01:16 PM

Congratulations Joey, kids are hard work but easy enough to handle

1TUF92Z 02-06-2010 04:22 PM

Before someone says it's not third gen related, let me just say...... Joey will have a new passenger in his third gen. :burnout:

Ramair21 02-06-2010 11:35 PM

sure will!!

Bullydawg 02-07-2010 03:02 AM

Congrats bro! I can't wait to have a family and kids... Maybe my life will change in the Air Force. Seems all my buddies in the Air Force end up married with kids when they come out... haha. My dad met my mom in Germany while in the Army... My Grandpa met my grandma while in the Air force in England... Who know, I may have to follow family tradition. Either way bro, Congrats!!! and enjoy being a DAD!!!

Ramair21 02-07-2010 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by Bullydawg (Post 4427393)
Congrats bro! I can't wait to have a family and kids... Maybe my life will change in the Air Force. Seems all my buddies in the Air Force end up married with kids when they come out... haha. My dad met my mom in Germany while in the Army... My Grandpa met my grandma while in the Air force in England... Who know, I may have to follow family tradition. Either way bro, Congrats!!! and enjoy being a DAD!!!

Thanks man! Seems like you might come back a married man lol