Third Generation F-Body Message Boards

Third Generation F-Body Message Boards (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/)
-   Northern Great Plains and Rocky Mountain (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/northern-great-plains-rocky/)
-   -   Highlands Ranch Car Show 2006 (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/northern-great-plains-rocky/359238-highlands-ranch-car-show.html)

HaloNick 04-19-2006 06:03 PM

Highlands Ranch Car Show 2006

Was wondering if anybody would be interested in coming out this year. We went last year with our two cars and got a good reception. There was probably around 150 cars last year and more expected this year. If nothing else, you guys should come out and see some of the cars. Registration and info can be found here: Highlands Ranch Community Association presents a Classic Car Show.

coolguywalt 04-19-2006 06:56 PM

Do our cars really count as "Classic"? I would go, but I really don't want to feel out of place by a decade from every other caar there. I did see that a Viper did win something last year though...:confused:

xlwhellraiser 04-20-2006 02:36 AM

Our cars are classic. Maybe not by DMV standards, but they are. Really, our cars marked the 80's (numerous shows, knight rider etc.). They are what people associate with the 80's! I think you have a great chance of wining something if you bring your TTA there.
I might show up if few of you are going. If not... maybe next year.

Bye bye!

HaloNick 04-20-2006 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by coolguywalt
Do our cars really count as "Classic"? I would go, but I really don't want to feel out of place by a decade from every other caar there. I did see that a Viper did win something last year though...:confused:

We can still take them out there. Last year there was a s/c Viper, a late 80's F-150, and one of our guys' dad's PT Cruiser that looked like an old 30's wagon.

irocbirdbuilder 04-20-2006 09:17 PM

car should be running and on a decent tune by then you can count me in:nod:

coolguywalt 04-21-2006 02:15 PM

Hmmmm, cool. Don't see why I wouldn't be able to go.

HaloNick 05-28-2006 08:30 PM

ttt

So did anybody register for this? We can always meet right before and drive in together. We should be meeting with the GTO club that will be going, but we can drive in together with them (with our Camaros of course).

coolguywalt 06-17-2006 07:45 AM

I allready registered at the Eastridge place and will see you all out there. Nick, I still plan on meeting you at the Bowling Allley at 8:15. They said roll-in was at 8 and I wanted to meet one of my buds there and get a good spot near his canopy:)

BADNBLK 06-17-2006 04:42 PM

Hope you guys are taking pictures. Post up the results, hope all went well.

Later,
Brandon

coolguywalt 06-17-2006 08:20 PM

I didn't win, probably because they put me in the 70-newer muscle car claass vice sports car, but my buddy, Gary, won the classic 66-81 category with his 74 Stutz Blackhawk