Third Generation F-Body Message Boards

Third Generation F-Body Message Boards (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/)
-   NW Indiana and South Chicago Suburb (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/nw-indiana-south-chicago/)
-   -   Now I got hit and run!!! what a goddam month (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/nw-indiana-south-chicago/495141-now-i-got-hit.html)

87IROCZCamro 10-02-2008 07:46 PM

Now I got hit and run!!! what a goddam month

Worst month of my life. My gf decides to tell me were done just like that and likes some other little **** even tho she said I dont want a bf right now...hmmmmm. I got a tickets for no license plate and its hard to pay when you have no money. and today some ******* hit my car and no note and now I gotta pay for it to be fixed. Its not big but a dent is a dent.

nape 10-02-2008 07:55 PM

Re: Now I got hit and run!!! what a goddam month

The GF thing sucks, but take this chance to find the right one.

As far as the dent, that's why I gave up on having nice street cars. Every time I take the race car out, I know it could end up as a flaming pile. So, when it gets a dent or donut I doesn't matter as much. ;)

xpndbl3 10-02-2008 08:01 PM

that's why i don't drive mine anywhere, it's safe in the garage. :lol:

87IROCZCamro 10-02-2008 08:22 PM

I drive my car 150miles every two weeks if that.

ssgtgaines 10-02-2008 08:28 PM

tough luck man. keep your head up and work hard. it might take awhile,but it will get better.

bbtaz97 10-02-2008 08:38 PM

all i can say about the gf thing is be thankful you wernt married.. U think all thats expensive?? trus em on that one. :eek:

gearhead0384 10-02-2008 09:06 PM

I try to stay away from the tickets and getting dings and dents by keeping it in the garage or drive way.

87IROCZCamro 10-02-2008 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by ssgtgaines (Post 3906273)
tough luck man. keep your head up and work hard. it might take awhile,but it will get better.

I try to but I swear it gets worse everytime hahah

lownslow 10-02-2008 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by xpndbl3 (Post 3906238)
that's why i don't drive mine anywhere, it's safe in the garage. :lol:

Yeah, but what's the fun of having the car in the garage if you can't drive it anywhere, if at least around the block? I keep mine garaged just about all the time, drive it once a month. And one time some ******* in a Malibu was tailgating me as if to say that I should be going faster.

The thing about having good cars is that you need to keep an eye on them at all times. And sometimes being too aware can signal off and trigger people to do stupid **** to one's vehicle.

BronYrAur 10-03-2008 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by gearhead0384 (Post 3906331)
I try to stay away from the tickets and getting dings and dents by keeping it in the garage or drive way.

That's because you don't have a choice right now haha :eek:

markymarco 10-03-2008 11:41 AM

Think of all the poo-tang your free to get Now!! no but really that dose suck if someone his my car i would strangle them with my belt.

87IROCZCamro 10-03-2008 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by markymarco (Post 3906689)
Think of all the poo-tang your free to get Now!! no but really that dose suck if someone his my car i would strangle them with my belt.

Not when your relationship ended in 2min and I realllly liked her. owell

86NiteRider 10-03-2008 01:51 PM

What town did you get the ticket in and was it city, county or state cops? Was it a tack on or did they stop you specifically for the plate.

87IROCZCamro 10-03-2008 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by 86NiteRider (Post 3906781)
What town did you get the ticket in and was it city, county or state cops? Was it a tack on or did they stop you specifically for the plate.

Palos Heights Illinois Police
Pulled over because I hit the gas a lil to hard next to cop. Saw plate in backseat

cameron7710 10-03-2008 11:45 PM

Originally Posted by 87IROCZCamro (Post 3907219)
Palos Heights Illinois Police
Pulled over because I hit the gas a lil to hard next to cop. Saw plate in backseat

thats y u hide the plate lol. but really srry to hear about all your bad luck man.

87IROCZCamro 10-04-2008 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by cameron7710 (Post 3907221)
thats y u hide the plate lol. but really srry to hear about all your bad luck man.

I moved it so my friend can sit down to goddam him hahaha

Thanks, I went to our football game and I was with her and her new "BF" was there and that wasnt fun to see

87IROCZCamro 10-04-2008 11:37 PM

and Im a Cubs fan

3.8TransAM 10-05-2008 02:29 AM

Originally Posted by 87IROCZCamro (Post 3908049)
and Im a Cubs fan

I could tear you apart on that one alone lol My Sox arent doing much better lol
IF the sox arent in I will go Cubs only for the fact there are a Chicago team either way lol.

Don't worry about the girl man, your still a youngin. You'll know when u meet the right one, trust me on that one. It sucks and it hurts and we've all been there so we can promise you you'll be fine in the end.

The front plate stuff is garbage move to Indiana lol.

Hey, least its a small dent and it wasnt a major wipe out on the car. It took me a long time to realize it, but they are only cars in the end. Always remember no one gives a damn about yourself, but yourself. Its sad but true, people have no respect for other peoples stuff anymore.

Have some fun, get out to a meet or two and hang out some. Nothing wrong with getting out and meeting some new friends u know

87IROCZCamro 10-05-2008 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by 3.8TransAM (Post 3908127)
I could tear you apart on that one alone lol My Sox arent doing much better lol
IF the sox arent in I will go Cubs only for the fact there are a Chicago team either way lol.

Don't worry about the girl man, your still a youngin. You'll know when u meet the right one, trust me on that one. It sucks and it hurts and we've all been there so we can promise you you'll be fine in the end.

The front plate stuff is garbage move to Indiana lol.

Hey, least its a small dent and it wasnt a major wipe out on the car. It took me a long time to realize it, but they are only cars in the end. Always remember no one gives a damn about yourself, but yourself. Its sad but true, people have no respect for other peoples stuff anymore.

Have some fun, get out to a meet or two and hang out some. Nothing wrong with getting out and meeting some new friends u know

Yea I know that. Its true though only you give a damn about yourself. Sad thing is she said she always be there...she wont even reply to my text message because shes talking to her ****** *** soccer fag. Sorry I hate soccer. lol

3.8TransAM 10-05-2008 01:28 PM

First off, watch the language.
In the post name and content in message.

Second off man, drop her like a bad habit, dont u dare let her see u sad, pining, whatever. go out with friends , find a new chick and roll with it. Never give any satisfaction lol

Now let this post go and get out and have some fun

Camarothatcould 10-05-2008 03:00 PM

werd

87IROCZCamro 10-05-2008 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by 3.8TransAM (Post 3908430)
First off, watch the language.
In the post name and content in message.

Second off man, drop her like a bad habit, dont u dare let her see u sad, pining, whatever. go out with friends , find a new chick and roll with it. Never give any satisfaction lol

Now let this post go and get out and have some fun

Sounds good