Third Generation F-Body Message Boards

Third Generation F-Body Message Boards (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/)
-   NW Indiana and South Chicago Suburb (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/nw-indiana-south-chicago/)
-   -   is xpndbl3 a jagoff? your thoughts inside.... (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/nw-indiana-south-chicago/504307-xpndbl3-jagoff-your-thoughts.html)

xpndbl3 12-16-2008 02:47 PM

is xpndbl3 a jagoff? your thoughts inside....

well since a kid whom I never met seems to think so, let's get your opinion as well. So anyone want to step up and admit who is talking trash about me as well?

gearhead0384 12-16-2008 02:55 PM

Re: is xpndbl3 a jagoff? your thoughts inside....

Hey according to the add below the Mummy is now available on DVD.

Bullydawg 12-16-2008 02:56 PM

Usually you seem nice and helpful, but Ive seen you can seem to be a little rude to others... I haven't had any problems with you...

My Black 1991 12-16-2008 06:21 PM

I haven't talked with anyone on here in over a year, but from the last time I was with everyone and Steve- he is not a jagoff. Sure you can be a little confident lol- (not being disrespectful) but you are willing to try and give people some advice or whatever when they need it. I will give you credit that you take the time to put the gatherings together because I've had to put things together before and it's a real PITA sometimes. One thing I would suggest is either give your number to people and have them call if they do not think they will make it OR possibly get everyone's number and give them a reminder call or something so you don't have no shows. Things do come up like work so I understand where some people are coming from. As for me I did not come or even sign up just because I have been busy with school and such, but I will stop ranting now lol. My point is that Steve- you are not a jagoff. By the way, how the hell is everyone?

Doc_G 12-16-2008 07:01 PM

I've not been here all that long, but I've done alot of searching and reading in an effort to gather to me the acorns of knowlege I will need for my various swaps. (god help me I could probably build an entirely new breed of car w/all the changes I want to make) In nearly all instances you offer information or tech that is, at the end of the day, valuable. You might not put it in the way the post originator might have wanted, but I've yet to read you steer anyone wrong w/your posts. The internet has a way of making posts come across wrong because you can't see the intent in which its posted. I myself have managed to come across all kinds of King A-hole on various forums I participate on. I guess what I'm trying to say is that in my limited experience w/you I'd say no you're not a jagoff. A bit blunt perhaps, but that'd be about the worst thing I'd say.

Frozer!!! 12-16-2008 07:34 PM

Count one for always willing to help. Rechecked my dizzy alignment on the motor after talking to you breifly about it on saturday and it kicked right over. Thanks :)

xpndbl3 12-16-2008 08:01 PM

glad the motor fired up. hopefully you didn't get a ticket doing a burnout just yet ;)

9D1BURD 12-16-2008 09:59 PM

Put me down for "even the mods hate him":lmao:

wanab03ss 12-16-2008 10:30 PM

Youve been nothing but helpful to me when responding to a posts but Ill say youre a jagoff just to even up the responses:lmao: :welcome:

chickenhawk 12-17-2008 12:13 AM

Anybody who pulls thier car around on a trailer has got to be a jagoff..

I dont even know him but I'm guessing jagoff...

LOL...

BTW Merry Christmas ya JAGOFF.... :lmao:

xpndbl3 12-17-2008 12:47 AM

i love you guys too :lol:

JesasaurusRex 12-17-2008 12:53 AM

aren't you automatically a douche if you don't live in Cali?

greezemonkey 12-17-2008 04:40 PM

ah- hes a little bitter because his rearend install thread didn`t make a sticky and he hasn`t driven his "street" car in months but not a jagoff for sure

Nater2491 12-17-2008 11:56 PM

probably the biggest internet douche ever

jk

Camarothatcould 12-18-2008 02:37 PM

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jagoff

. . . . . no

CYARS92 12-20-2008 12:47 AM

No respect at all for anyone who paints their car blue.:gocrazy: :banned:

MillerTime21 12-20-2008 07:34 PM

Steves a good guy, I've met him a few times and he never came off as a jagoff.

But then again a lot of us are on chitownracing and its a way of life to act like a jagoff over there. When I'm over there nothing offends me, but when I come on boards like this everyone is so sensative(sp).

one wheel peel 12-20-2008 07:34 PM

ahh... wasnt it steves who sent his girlfriend out into the SEVERE STORM to retrieve the treasure chest at tgf (BEER) while he stayed nice and dry in the garage? i believe theres even a vidio on this site for proof? lmao
btw... shes a keeper for that stunt !

gearhead0384 12-20-2008 08:02 PM

Why is this poll private? Lame

xpndbl3 12-20-2008 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by one wheel peel (Post 3982982)
ahh... wasnt it steves who sent his girlfriend out into the SEVERE STORM to retrieve the treasure chest at tgf (BEER) while he stayed nice and dry in the garage? i believe theres even a vidio on this site for proof? lmao
btw... shes a keeper for that stunt !

this may or may not have happened. :lmao:

But she offered, sooooo......:nod:

americanmuscle3 12-21-2008 04:53 PM

steves a nice guy never met him in person but have talked 2 him a few times on here allways nice and allways helps out if u got questions

BronYrAur 12-22-2008 12:44 AM

I think he's a real SOB

92Z28ZO31LE 12-22-2008 12:01 PM

From what I have seen of him and that Kevin dude from Iowa they are both major jagoffs. They think their soooooo cool doing burnouts, drinkin beer and kissin on chicks. Who do they think they are? It's like one after the other hoggin the portopot at the fest and the gatherings too. When are they goin to grow up and be miserable like the rest of us. Welllll out to put more stickers on my car and new 6x9s in my car and a new 10 band eq power booster.

They need to go fly a kite!

86NiteRider 12-24-2008 07:33 PM

Nice guy...bonus points for having a Camaro...:)

anthony714 12-25-2008 01:07 PM

never met him ,seems ok in treads, and a whole lot better than most of the num nutts at mfba........

slim64 12-26-2008 06:45 PM

He is a straight up A**hole.

Btw did you get the parts i ordered for you steve?

JesasaurusRex 12-26-2008 06:50 PM

who cares, his cars slow

xpndbl3 12-26-2008 08:20 PM

ya rich they came into my buddies shop the other day, thanks.

5_Speed 12-26-2008 11:02 PM

I put down I hate you, but I was just kidding to see the results. I don't know you but I looked over your car domain the other day, and nice car man tastefully modded and looks great in blue.

MrsDuronClocker 12-28-2008 07:13 PM

He is mean to me :(

anthony714 12-28-2008 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by MrsDuronClocker (Post 3989286)
He is mean to me :(

could be he hates women.fwiw

87cmroiroc305ho 12-31-2008 04:17 PM

no problems wat so ever, i recall u helping me before
nice car btw, lol
i hate jagoffs!!!!

challenger71 01-02-2009 06:17 AM

Hey, I can be a jagoff. I like jagoff's, they keep the whining babies in their place......QUIET!!!

87cmroiroc305ho 01-12-2009 02:25 PM

jagoffs are funny tho, the tend to be a spaz

RPM WOT L 98 01-13-2009 11:20 AM

Total tool!

xpndbl3 01-13-2009 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by RPM WOT L 98 (Post 4006950)
Total tool!

:lmao: :thanks:

anthony714 01-13-2009 04:34 PM

jagoff like any other name is subjective. whats a jagoff to me may not be a jagoff to you so asking if somebody is a jagoff is a waste of time. for the record i think all people are jagoffs .some are bigger ones than others.

88blkiroc 02-16-2009 09:39 PM

I dont remember for sure but I was probably talking s*&^ about Steve, but then again I do that pretty much every day.....to his face.....at my shop....in front of his car....and many other people.

Steve, everyone knows ur a jag. I know I'm a jag, maybe thats why we get along. Indiscreetly crushing others hopes and dreams over the internet without though to the ramifications is what makes the world go round.