Third Generation F-Body Message Boards

Third Generation F-Body Message Boards (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/)
-   NW Indiana and South Chicago Suburb (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/nw-indiana-south-chicago/)
-   -   General interest and how is everyogn doing thread? (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/nw-indiana-south-chicago/530082-general-interest-how-everyogn.html)

3.8TransAM 06-13-2009 01:08 PM

General interest and how is everyogn doing thread?

Just throwing is up to see how everyone is doing.

Shame on those who missed ThirdGen Fest. Was a good time to have some fun and talk with people.

I need to scrape up the Lansing Cruise nite dates and times and get them up here.

I have a few projects in the embryonic stage and will make them known when I get something physically done on them, which barring more unforeseen nitemares, should be soon lol

So post up on what u have going on and what you think might be an idea or two for getting all of us out somewhere together.

novadk13 06-14-2009 09:58 AM

Re: General interest and how is everyogn doing thread?

been working for the most part finally got the hei in the nova, still need to fix the slave cylinder for the clutch on the bird.

formula forever 06-14-2009 12:20 PM

nothing much just working my but off at work and enjoying the gta. Still trying to score some nice 3 or 4 gen seats for the gta. but no luck so far.

Thirdgen Ranch 06-14-2009 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by formula forever (Post 4189628)
nothing much just working my but off at work and enjoying the gta. Still trying to score some nice 3 or 4 gen seats for the gta. but no luck so far.

Abe, I don't know if you've noticed or not but I've got a set of really nice GTA seat fabric up on our site. They are the same covers Hawks sells. I got them from a guy who only had them in his car for a few months so they are in really nice shape. I'm not sure what color you're looking for but the ones I have are black.

Thirdgen Ranch 06-14-2009 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by 3.8TransAM (Post 4188838)
Shame on those who missed ThirdGen Fest. Was a good time to have some fun and talk with people.

Thirdgen Fest , huh? Sounds interesting!!! Maybe I'll have to go next year.:lmao:

3.8TransAM 06-14-2009 07:11 PM

Formula Forever, I have some nice black with grey insert cloth seats from a 4th gen up for sale.

Coming out of my Formula if u are interested PM me.

Denny, yeah u should try hitting TGF its a good time lol

I'm gonna be calling u soon, Friend boought a basket case TTA I'm trying to make run right now, but he;s gonna need some stuff for it, I told him to make me a list cause I know where I'm most likely getting all of it from lol

formula forever 06-15-2009 01:06 AM

Originally Posted by Thirdgen Ranch (Post 4189882)
Abe, I don't know if you've noticed or not but I've got a set of really nice GTA seat fabric up on our site. They are the same covers Hawks sells. I got them from a guy who only had them in his car for a few months so they are in really nice shape. I'm not sure what color you're looking for but the ones I have are black.

those look nice denny. I really want to keep the interior tan if you ever come across a nice set of tan seats. let me know.

gearhead0384 06-15-2009 02:24 AM

I just got back from a cruise downtown. The car is running pretty good with the tune that is in it now but like anything it could probable be better. Its been a long year with different issues and working around school work to get the car where it is now but it pretty much where I want it to be until I get out of school.

Im going to mess around with the brakes this week, changing out and powder coating some calipers, and take care of some nitty gritty things that have been bugging me now that that car is drivable.

I know the weather has not been great lately but there should be a meet up soon. It would be nice to get together more than 1 or 2 times a year.

Kevin

Trans Am#5 06-16-2009 08:09 AM

The first Lansing Cruise Night this year is June 20th 6pm - 9pm.

Thirdgen89GTA 06-16-2009 08:53 AM

My car is kind of running.

It starts, idles, and technically drives.

However the 4th gen radiator, and the trans line leak are pretty bad issues. I just don't have much time to work on it, especially this past month when every weekend was taken up by something other than free time. And the car is too far away to work on it during a weekday. :(

:mad:

I want my V8!

bbtaz97 06-16-2009 12:40 PM

well due to a possible move, everythign is on hold for .. the good new is if i move ill be able to work on getting all the parts back in her this winter so by spring i can actually drive it again... i fiugred if io move and things go faster then i thought maybe having a get together at the new place to make some actual progress..

3.8TransAM 06-17-2009 11:08 PM

Lansing Cruise Nite this saturday the 20th. 6-9pm.

Waiting on a few things for the GTA.

Mostly been at my bro's working on his 86 T-Type or putting together a friends basket case ebay TTA. They will both be alive shortly it appears.

I'm getting tired, but they both pay lol so little extra for me when my newest project starts rolling :-)

gearhead0384 06-18-2009 03:30 AM

This cruise night sounds like a good idea, Ill be there.

RockinGTA89 06-18-2009 06:08 PM

been working my a$$ off at the new place, can't believe it's already gonna be a month! Completely have torn my interior out in search of a build sheet, so far no luck...but at least i get to clean it out some...where did these peanut shell come from?...:lmao:

hopefully this weekend i can get some more work done to it, however i too have a list of weekends of events coming up soon.
Oh yeah Transformers coming June 24th! mark your calanders!!

MetalliCamaroRS 06-22-2009 03:30 PM

I haven't been on these boards in a long time. I bought a house in January, been busy as hell fixing this and that around the house. Just moved in a couple weeks ago. Got the IROC running and drove it over here, so now its up to 17 miles on it. Need to learn how to tune it, so I probably won't have it out this year... busy with the house and hopefully a third try at the Red Bull Soapbox Race.

Nikole 07-02-2009 05:33 PM

Congrats on the house purchase

CYARS92 07-02-2009 11:19 PM

After 16 months I finally took the time to wet sand and buff it out. Made a good paint job a great one. Can't believe I put it off that long.:gocrazy::crazy:

Went to the Gears and Ears Car show in Yorkville last weekend and saw a few other 3rd gens. Not sure who they belonged to though.