Third Generation F-Body Message Boards

Third Generation F-Body Message Boards (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/)
-   South Central Region (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/south-central-region/)
-   -   Lilhot sighting? (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/south-central-region/447686-lilhot-sighting.html)

Red92RS 11-06-2007 10:38 PM

Lilhot sighting?

I saw a beautiful black 3rdgen camaro with chrome C5 wheels at the Mcdonalds at Gessner & Westview today around 12. I believe it was Lilhot's camaro. If you read this, just wanted to remind you how nice your car is & if you ever plan on selling it keep me in mind :D because that is a clean ride :thumbsup:

LilHot 11-07-2007 05:36 PM

Re: Lilhot sighting?

Yea that was me, how are you doing Daniel? Thanks for the compliment. I just turn my camaro to a daily drive for the next couple of months. I promise to put you on the list if I decide to sell LOL. See ya around.

IROCaholic 11-07-2007 06:24 PM

Dang Daniel, did you get his autograph, lol. Man Lilhot(forgot your name, I bought the Iroc rims from you) you have developed a following around here.

Red92RS 11-07-2007 07:05 PM

My wife was making fun of me because I was like," Oh,Oh I recognize that camaro!" :lol:

IROCaholic 11-07-2007 07:22 PM

Lol, hey did you guys ever move in by Jay?

BADMAN 11-07-2007 07:23 PM

just curious, where are you located in Katy?

LilHot 11-07-2007 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by IROCaholic (Post 3524543)
Dang Daniel, did you get his autograph, lol. Man Lilhot(forgot your name, I bought the Iroc rims from you) you have developed a following around here.

LOL - Daniel is a cool guy, i met him and his wife and also Larry Dunlap and his wife at the race track in Sealy earlier this year. Great group of people. I just wish my car was as fast as Daniel's or Larry's (maybe someday). The name is Albert

IROCaholic 11-07-2007 11:21 PM

Yeah, yeah, Daniel is all right. Ive never met the misses though. Your coming to the winter meet right? I think we are going to have a great turnout as long as the weather is fair.

Red92RS 11-07-2007 11:27 PM

Originally Posted by IROCaholic (Post 3524601)
Lol, hey did you guys ever move in by Jay?

Yeah, his house happens to be like 6 houses down from mine. We were both suprised when we were talking about where my house was at the ARD meet earlier this year. Every time i told him what part of Katy, subdivision, & street my house was on he kept saying "Me too!":lol:
----------

Originally Posted by BADMAN (Post 3524603)
just curious, where are you located in Katy?

N.Fry road a few miles north of Saums. Where are you at?

ZONES89RS 11-07-2007 11:53 PM

Wish we all lived close together.....:(

IROCaholic 11-08-2007 08:21 AM

[QUOTE=Red92RS;3524947]Yeah, his house happens to be like 6 houses down from mine. We were both suprised when we were talking about where my house was at the ARD meet earlier this year. Every time i told him what part of Katy, subdivision, & street my house was on he kept saying "Me too!":lol:QUOTE]

Yeah, I was standing right there with you guys thats why I asked. Poor neighboors, I bet they are regularly shaking there fists at some noisy camaros.

BADMAN 11-08-2007 01:27 PM

Cinco Ranch. Peek and Highland Knolls. Going to Ottos if weather is good or Spring Cypress. Got Camaro running(replaced fuel tank and pump) and ready to drive it some.

LilHot 11-08-2007 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by IROCaholic (Post 3524945)
Yeah, yeah, Daniel is all right. Ive never met the misses though. Your coming to the winter meet right? I think we are going to have a great turnout as long as the weather is fair.

As far as I know I WILL BE THERE, unless things change at the last minute. I am really looking forward to this meet, I agree this is going to a great turnout.

Red92RS 11-08-2007 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by IROCaholic (Post 3525123)
Yeah, I was standing right there with you guys thats why I asked. Poor neighboors, I bet they are regularly shaking there fists at some noisy camaros.

I think jay probably keeps his camaro at the shop as i never hear it:lmao:
I haven't driven the camaro in like 4 months. Right now it is having some issue probably with the o2 sensors from what Jay thinks. So hopefully this will be fixed soon so i can take it to the meet.

esc 11-09-2007 06:05 AM

Originally Posted by BADMAN (Post 3525482)
Cinco Ranch. Peek and Highland Knolls. Going to Ottos if weather is good or Spring Cypress. Got Camaro running(replaced fuel tank and pump) and ready to drive it some.

I'll be at Otto's this Saturday...if I can get my intake manifold back on in time.