Third Generation F-Body Message Boards

Third Generation F-Body Message Boards (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/)
-   South East Region (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/south-east-region/)
-   -   Cruise-In Columbia, SC (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/south-east-region/677305-cruise-columbia-sc.html)

zacw4328 04-06-2013 05:34 PM

Cruise-In Columbia, SC

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/attach...1&d=1364408451

Car cruise in at Columbia, SC. I am going to try and go out there myself. I went to one today and there weren't any third-gens. We need to rep them! So please try to make it out there!

68 RS/SS Ragtop 04-29-2013 12:07 AM

Re: Cruise-In Columbia, SC

Can't access the link- Middle East Sat Feed. I'm over here until mid-May. When is the cruise-in, I've got a 3rdGen to show once I'm home.

86firebird350 04-29-2013 08:31 AM

BOB! Glad to see you haven't completely dropped off the face of the earth unlike some people *cough*Steve*cough*. There's another thread started for guys in the Charleston area but there's been people post (myself included) from all over the state. I think we're working on doing some get togethers over the summer.

68 RS/SS Ragtop 04-29-2013 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by 86firebird350 (Post 5549354)
BOB! Glad to see you haven't completely dropped off the face of the earth unlike some people *cough*Steve*cough*. There's another thread started for guys in the Charleston area but there's been people post (myself included) from all over the state. I think we're working on doing some get togethers over the summer.

Justin? Whodat? Sorry, I'm getting so old now I can't remember handles and faces. (I entered a different age demographic this month- it's been a real bummer) I'm still around with the BlackBird, Hugger 3G and inching closer with the 68. You know me, I'm all for get togethers. (I seem to remember 13 cars at my house in Oct '09)

I see SCFBA regenerated itself.

IROCgiraffe 04-29-2013 10:45 AM

Just noticed this but too late :-(

68 RS/SS Ragtop 04-29-2013 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by IROCgiraffe (Post 5549456)
Just noticed this but too late :-(

Oh well, hopefully there will be more. O'm planning to go to G17 in Atlanta for 1/2 the show. Cruise down Friday morning, stay for the Saturday show and cruise home Saturday evening. Plus there's alway FatBoys the 2nd Satuday of the month.

IROCgiraffe 04-29-2013 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by 68 RS/SS Ragtop (Post 5549460)
Oh well, hopefully there will be more. O'm planning to go to G17 in Atlanta for 1/2 the show. Cruise down Friday morning, stay for the Saturday show and cruise home Saturday evening. Plus there's alway FatBoys the 2nd Satuday of the month.

Keep us posted :thanks:

86firebird350 04-29-2013 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by 68 RS/SS Ragtop (Post 5549403)
Justin? Whodat? Sorry, I'm getting so old now I can't remember handles and faces. (I entered a different age demographic this month- it's been a real bummer) I'm still around with the BlackBird, Hugger 3G and inching closer with the 68. You know me, I'm all for get togethers. (I seem to remember 13 cars at my house in Oct '09)

I see SCFBA regenerated itself.

Good guess. You aren't too old afterall ;) I'm getting close with the my firebird as well. Should finally be driving around sometime this summer. I remember that fine October day. We'll need to do that again sometime.

SCFBA hasn't regenerated just yet, but with the interest shown recently it's looking better and better.

IROCgiraffe 06-12-2013 09:32 AM

If there is another gathering coming up.... my cars runs, I'm in.

white gold 88 06-12-2013 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by IROCgiraffe (Post 5579999)

Fayetteville this weekend. It's a bit of a ride from Columbia but well worth the trip.

zacw4328 06-12-2013 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by IROCgiraffe (Post 5579999)

Originally Posted by white gold 88 (Post 5580243)
Fayetteville this weekend. It's a bit of a ride from Columbia but well worth the trip.

Yep, Camaros for Heros.
Here's the info: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=265178
Unfortunately I can't make it to this one :(

IROCgiraffe 06-12-2013 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by white gold 88 (Post 5580243)

that's a bit of a ride... and I have something going on this weekend :-(

white gold 88 06-12-2013 08:37 PM

Sorry yall can't make it. Maybe next year.

BTW I read last night on LSX.com or somewhere that the f-body beach bash will be in October this year. The temps will be much better, rooms will be a little cheaper and there will be a little less traffic to deal with.

IROCgiraffe 06-12-2013 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by white gold 88 (Post 5580375)
Sorry yall can't make it. Maybe next year.

BTW I read last night on LSX.com or somewhere that the f-body beach bash will be in October this year. The temps will be much better, rooms will be a little cheaper and there will be a little less traffic to deal with.

Sounds like a plan!