Third Generation F-Body Message Boards

Third Generation F-Body Message Boards (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/)
-   South West Region (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/south-west-region/)
-   -   Tucson Camaro Club??? (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/south-west-region/242255-tucson-camaro-club.html)

entrig00 05-23-2004 10:27 AM

Tucson Camaro Club???

Hey do any of you guys know of any Camaro club over in Tucson, AZ? Or are any of you guys in one? Please let me know...I've been looking for awhile.

Hope to hear back from someone......

Thanks....

CraZ-28 05-24-2004 12:06 AM

Been there and had no luck. The closest we got to one was AZTGO. It lasted for about 6 months and then fizzled away. Unless you have the time and energy, not to mention the funds to support it, we will never have an tucson f-body club. Your best bet on joining a club would be to get involved with the Southern Arizona F-body Association. It's the only thing close to a real car club for us.

aziroc 05-24-2004 12:09 AM

AZLS1

ChrisFormula355 05-24-2004 01:37 AM

Originally posted by aziroc
AZLS1
uhhhhh, that was a joke right??? That group of guys is VERY unaccepting of thirdgens. They rag on me just because I drive a car older than 1994 that happens to be pretty fast, if he pulls up in a V6 camaro, he'll get REAMED. Nothing against them personally, a lot of them are cool, but why hang with a bunch of newer cars that have absolutely nothing in common with your RS if you could hang out with some thirdgens instead?

Do yourself a favor............if you want to meet some nice thirdgen guys that dont' give two $hits how much money you have in your car, meet up with us on speedway any saturday or sometimes friday night. When I say "us", I mean usually me, Synapsis, mrt89rs, 5SIZ (sometimes), kindalow, and a few other's that don't drive thirdgens but are still cool and not snobby.

aziroc 05-24-2004 10:09 PM

damn dude.. u have some issues with them dont you. they r totally cool with me. granted u have to get past that 4th gen owner attitude.. but who cares.

TechSmurf 05-24-2004 10:50 PM

Hey Chris, do you guys have a location that you frequently hang out at? I need something to do when I'm in Tucson on saturday nights ;)

mrt89rs 05-24-2004 10:57 PM

Originally posted by aziroc
damn dude.. u have some issues with them dont you. they r totally cool with me. granted u have to get past that 4th gen owner attitude.. but who cares.
you live in phoenix, it just might be diffrent up there but the azls1 guys in tucson are ****'n stuck up as hell(not all of them) i hung out with some of those guys and i couldn't even get them to talk to me **** them. even when i pulled up in my brothers 94 ta. You have to own a fouth gen and it has to run 12.99 or faster and you have to look like oneof the guys from 90210 in order to be part of the crew

ChrisFormula355 05-25-2004 12:09 AM

Originally posted by TechSmurf
Hey Chris, do you guys have a location that you frequently hang out at? I need something to do when I'm in Tucson on saturday nights ;)
We used to hang out at Coach's, but we've been getting booted by the cops lately, so we've moved on over to the Pizza Hut parking lot on Swan/Speedway, because they are actually open till midnight and the employees stay there until 1:30 am, so the cops can't do ****, because I even know some of the employees since I used to work at that store for about 1 year. We aren't a hard group to miss......either a shiny black iroc, blue RS with iroc rims, Blue Iroc (rarely), red GTA, shiny black thirdgen, or flat black GT mustang if I feel like saving gas that night :D

entrig00 05-25-2004 10:14 AM

Sounds good...

aziroc - Hey thanks for the info but I think I would have to have a 4th gen in order to fit in the croud....sorry and thanks...

Chris - Hey what are you guys doing this weekend? Let me know if you guys are going to be hanging out......

Iroc Rio 05-11-2019 11:18 PM

Re: Tucson Camaro Club???

You still here in Tucson, let’s start a club.

Originally Posted by entrig00 (Post 1846096)
Hey do any of you guys know of any Camaro club over in Tucson, AZ? Or are any of you guys in one? Please let me know...I've been looking for awhile.

Hope to hear back from someone......

Thanks....