Third Generation F-Body Message Boards

Third Generation F-Body Message Boards (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/)
-   Southern California Area (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/southern-california-area/)
-   -   News for those interested... (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/southern-california-area/203686-news-those-interested.html)

trans87 10-01-2003 01:20 AM

News for those interested...

I accepted a job at Circuit City in San Bernardino. So in the next week or so I am moving out to Redlands. So I am leaving the OC for the IE. Just thought I would let you guys know.

Frains90RS 10-01-2003 02:52 AM

Congrats.

Glad to hear about the job, too bad u gotta leave the OC though, lots of loyal thirdeners out there. What are u gonna be doin at Circuit City?

trans87 10-01-2003 12:40 PM

I know some loyal thirdgenners in the IE too so its cool. I am in Computer and Wireless sales at Circuit City.

lonsal 10-01-2003 01:08 PM

I could have sworn that Circuit City has stores in OC. :confused: Regardless, congrats on landing a job.

Lon

Frains90RS 10-01-2003 01:32 PM

Youre the competition!

Originally posted by trans87
I know some loyal thirdgenners in the IE too so its cool. I am in Computer and Wireless sales at Circuit City.
I got a buddy that works in that department over here at the Circuit City in Glendale. I was interested cause I work in the electronics department over Sears, *** I wish we sold more than three computers to choose from. Sears = :bs:

400Z28Racer 10-01-2003 07:38 PM

Originally posted by trans87
I'm in IE

trans87 10-01-2003 08:00 PM

Originally posted by lonsal
I could have sworn that Circuit City has stores in OC. :confused: Regardless, congrats on landing a job.

Lon

They do but none are hiring. Jobs around this area just aren't hiring right now. Mike and others know I have been looking for work around here for little while but everything turns up short. Right now in Redlands there are a lot of new job openings from expansion that pay really well for being entry level. Also apartments are cheaper out that way rather than OC. It's time for me to leave my parents house and I want to get the best bang for my buck.

Originally posted by Frains90RS
I got a buddy that works in that department over here at the Circuit City in Glendale. I was interested cause I work in the electronics department over Sears, *** I wish we sold more than three computers to choose from.
The other problem I had with Sears is they are commission based. At Circuit City there is no commission and the hourly pay is pretty good starting out.

Originally posted by Z28 DUDE
I'm in IE
Cool maybe we can have a meet once I get settled in. I wouldn't mind meeting some fellow thirdgenners around the area.

Anyways, thanks guys for the congrats. CC called today and told me I need to be there tom so looks like I am heading off tonight.

KiLLJ0Y 10-01-2003 10:57 PM

you're going to become an official

909'er

:p :D

Mr.84TransAmer 10-02-2003 07:37 PM

I picked up Circuit City as a 2nd job this past year for 5 months (it's how I got my Trans Am!). Although the employees were cool people, the higher management were all jerks. Anyway, good luck!

rezinn 10-02-2003 10:26 PM

Welcome. Hope you enjoy crappy air, crappy weather, and depending where you are living, the season smell of manure.

I'll hold off on the 909 girls :p

demonchild 10-02-2003 11:00 PM

Originally posted by KiLLJ0Y
you're going to become an official

909'er

:p :D

depends maybe 951er...

BrandenCali 10-02-2003 11:34 PM

Don't for get to Kit Nigel. And shoot me your new number if you can when your settled. Wish you the best on your new job.

400Z28Racer 10-03-2003 07:26 AM

Originally posted by rezinn
I'll hold off on the 909 girls :p
What's wrong with em?

Kevin91Z 10-03-2003 09:23 AM

Originally posted by Z28 DUDE
What's wrong with em?
If you dont already know, you wont understand. :D