Third Generation F-Body Message Boards

Third Generation F-Body Message Boards (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/)
-   Third Gen Association of Ontario (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/third-gen-association-ontario/)
-   -   Car wash (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/third-gen-association-ontario/151691-car-wash.html)

Paul_Hughes_87 T/A 12-29-2002 12:26 AM

Car wash

Today I decided to wash the sunfire so I took it to a place called "In & out car wash". That place s great for $18 they vacuum it, clean the mats clean the doorsills, wash the car, hand dry it and after that 3 guys jump inside and clean the whole interior from top to bottom. I keep my car pretty clean as most of you know but after they were done with it it looked like it did the day I picked it up from the dealer. If anyone wants the address let me know.

Paul

Ps: I am watching Knightrider and my mom just told me to go buy another Trans Am

End of pointless post......

One more thing what does everyone think of my new avatar

tanager11 12-29-2002 01:13 AM

nice......I think you should listen to your mom!!!!

iroc2nv 12-29-2002 09:06 AM

Re: Car wash

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Paul_Hughes_87 T/A
[B]Today I decided to wash the sunfire so I took it to a place called "In & out car wash". That place s great for $18 they vacuum it, clean the mats clean the doorsills, wash the car, hand dry it and after that 3 guys jump inside and clean the whole interior from top to bottom. I keep my car pretty clean as most of you know but after they were done with it it looked like it did the day I picked it up from the dealer. If anyone wants the address let me know.

umm is that a typo?? $18 for a full detail?? man that place must have no overhead or anything...when i worked for fine details, a full interior costed like $100 plus tax and if it was a van/suv/pick up it was like $120...

thats a crazy price though..

iroc2nv

Daz 12-29-2002 09:29 AM

Ziebart does the same thing..they dont really detail the interior jsut a quick vacuum and wipe(armor all extra)..They charge about the same

Daz

Liam92L98 12-29-2002 07:05 PM

Hey Paul, what do you want two cars and a crotch rocket.....remember the bike show is this weekend.

One more thing, he/she who dies with the most toys WINS!:D

IROCKER 12-30-2002 06:38 AM

Hey Paul...PM me the address. My Sunfire's interior is looking horrible right now and I can't be bother to vacuum it in the cold.

SBlackfoot 12-30-2002 10:39 PM

Hey I wouldn't mind that address, if it's not too far out there. Do they do the undercarriage at all? My Jimmy's a mess (and STILL running like crap).

Funny, my mother wants me to buy some 'vette she saw for sale in Bradford... lol

Daz 12-31-2002 06:32 AM

There's a Ziebart around Kipling and North Queen..Its the first street north of North Queen..

Daz

Paul_Hughes_87 T/A 12-31-2002 12:22 PM

Kennedy south of queen in Brampton "In & Out car wash"