Third Generation F-Body Message Boards

Third Generation F-Body Message Boards (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/)
-   Third Gen Association of Ontario (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/third-gen-association-ontario/)
-   -   August 30 & 31 Track Event!!!!!!! (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/third-gen-association-ontario/157432-august-30-31-track.html)

88redxtsy 01-27-2003 01:31 PM

August 30 & 31 Track Event!!!!!!!

Okay guys listen up! I'm getting married on Sunday August 31!!

On that same weekend, St. Thomas is holding a weekend of racing. So......I say we all plan now to go up on August 30th to race, eat, party!!!!!!!!!

What do you all say?? If St. Thomas is open on Friday we can all camp out at the track or in the area. Think about. We camp Friday night and party. Wake up early, be at the track first, get the good spot and continue the good times.

I say this is a great idea. John/Paul don't you dare lock this thread because it's tech related. I'm mean we are planning a track day for the weekend of August 30th. I think planning for a track day is tech related. Isn't it??

Anyway, I think this will likely be our 2nd or 3rd race event of the year. I'm sure will have one in May and another possible in June.

Keep your calendar open kids!!

NTChrist 01-27-2003 01:51 PM

Sounds good! I'll be there, assuming nothing bad comes up in the meantime. :)

Paul_Hughes_87 T/A 01-27-2003 09:33 PM

My girlfriends bday on the 30th so I doubt I could make it

darbleinad 01-27-2003 09:42 PM

hmmm.......you should probably just break up with her....then you can go to the track and you also wouldnt have to buy her a present. a win-win situation.

Idlehands 01-27-2003 10:40 PM

First off congrats, and i'm in for sure....!!!!!:D

RegaPlanet 01-28-2003 03:15 AM

I live 30mins away so I'll be there for sure also

88redxtsy 01-28-2003 09:10 AM

AWWWWW come on Paul. It just won't be the same without you! Bring her along. It's just for the afternoon. You'll be back in time for dinner or whatever the plans are. Pleeeeeaaaaaseeee!!!!

I'd like to see everyone be able to attend. It wil be just a great weekend. Test and Tune, shoot-out's, OH MY!!:eek:

STIFFLER 01-28-2003 03:08 PM

James, James, James... Still going through with the marriage?
WHIPPED... I know I know.. my time will come but like I said to my g/f not until I am running solid 12's in the 1/4 mile will i think about putting the ring on.. So she waits!! I am going to tell you guys just like I tell all my buddies... "IT'S ALL ABOUT THE ME FACTOR" HAHAHAHAHA...

Congrats buddy... my day will come... hehehehehe
And oh ya you know if you are racing that day so will I.... bring my hair dye for you and the dutch flag... your wedding pics will be sweet...

palric 01-28-2003 03:12 PM

Originally posted by 88redxtsy
... I'd like to see everyone be able to attend...
Hahahahahaha getting married oh my didn't anyone tell you about marriage ? Well I'm not going to be the one to spoil it for you.

Hey I'll be there -- I'll bring the mini-van so you can see what the future holds for you hahahahaha !!!

RP.

STIFFLER 01-28-2003 03:16 PM

Originally posted by palric
Hahahahahaha getting married oh my didn't anyone tell you about marriage ? Well I'm not going to be the one to spoil it for you.

Hey I'll be there -- I'll bring the mini-van so you can see what the future holds for you hahahahaha !!!

RP.

HAHAHHAHAA MINIVAN HAHAHHAHA! going to be joining the minivan forums soon... hahahahaha good shot Palric

Z-drr-Guy 01-28-2003 03:59 PM

Sorry Guys/Girls : I'll be outta town on them dates .......thats my vacation time .........i know you'll all be heart-broken :p

But lets just see .........i might just be there !!

Mark :D

D's89IROCZ 01-28-2003 04:46 PM

I am sooooooooooooo there .... can't freakin wait ..... unless something happens I e broken tranny ( like I have now ........for ....now )

88redxtsy 01-28-2003 09:01 PM

uhmmmmmm I already I have a mini van. Make that a grand caravan. OH G0D what's happenning to my life! WAHHHHHHHH!!!

Lets see........blonde hair, tux, kilt and wooden shoes. Ya, the wife will love that picture!She'll probably get mad that I look better than her in a kilt.:D

I what to make this my best weekend before I get hitched!

What better way than to race cars, eat and hopefully drink. But not drive. Not stupid.

Slade1 01-28-2003 09:13 PM

James...

my condolences...

So since your gonna be parting out that car of yours eventually, I'll take that aluminum driveshaft off of your hands...

I can also use that tranny for spare parts.. heck can use that whole car you got for spare parts... always wanted power windows...

Kevs87TA 01-28-2003 10:50 PM

And another bites the dust:rolleyes: :doh: Do you remember that post you put up...something about getting married and being able to afford to mod the car...that was you, right...Guess what ...WE ALL LIED.:D
Well, congrats anyhow. I will know more towards the summer whether-or-not I can make it. August is a long way away...unless you are getting married, then it will be here before you can say " Oh G0D, What have I done?!!":doh: :D

Slade1 01-29-2003 12:05 AM

Kev, from the army of car cleaners you had last time I saw ya, marriage didn't turn out as bad lol

easySPEEDcamaro 01-29-2003 01:12 AM

august 31st?

uh, ask me again in 8 months okay? duh

HEY GUYS, HOW ABOUT AN OFFICIAL TRACK DATE SEPTEMBER 21ST 2030?

Kevs87TA 01-29-2003 09:17 AM

Originally posted by Slade1
Kev, from the army of car cleaners you had last time I saw ya, marriage didn't turn out as bad lol
LOL, yeah, too bad I can't just stick them in the trunk and take them out whenever I need the car cleaned.
They're good kids, and they love Dad's car :thumbsup: Now if only I could get them to clean their rooms.:rolleyes:

KWF 01-30-2003 01:53 PM

This sounds like a plan James... and then we can do it again the following saturday the day before my wedding :D

88redxtsy 01-30-2003 02:48 PM

I've been waiting for your reply bro!!!!

I didn't forget about you! If your okay with it, I was kinda planning to have both of ours the same weekend but I kinda rushed this post and didn't have a chance to ask you.

Sooooo what do you say??

The next week won't work for me because I'll be on my "honeymoon" wink wink. Nudge Nudge.;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

KWF 01-30-2003 02:54 PM

Naw, that sounds good, but of course it's pending approval from my better half ;)

Paul_Hughes_87 T/A 01-30-2003 04:19 PM

will you be spending the 31st at the track? If you are I may attend

IROC_Canuck 01-31-2003 01:02 PM

Originally posted by darbleinad
hmmm.......you should probably just break up with her....then you can go to the track and you also wouldnt have to buy her a present. a win-win situation.
hahaha, i like that way you think man,

congrats to the guy getting married, ill be there if it is on

tanager11 02-01-2003 12:25 AM

I will be in.....maybe I will bring my new "**** mobile" out for a rip at the track....hopefully by then I should have it :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Actually on second thought, I think I would probably take quite the physical beating for this one.....I will be there with the camaro.:D :D