Problems / Help / Suggestions / Comments Let us know if you're having any problems with the site or board software. Post any ideas you might have for ThirdGen.Org here.

help please admins

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2019, 12:50 PM

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
Car: 1991 camaro
Engine: 305
Transmission: 700r4
Axle/Gears: g80 273
help please admins

I was able to post a pic on wheels and tire section, now I have added my new wheels, I cant add attachments, is there a problem with my access, or am I not doing something right, I click manage attachment, and nothing happens, please help
thanks in advance guys and gals
Old 03-10-2019, 03:27 PM
JT
Community Administrator

Received 255 Likes on 184 Posts
Re: help please admins

Originally Posted by Miz&Mrs
I was able to post a pic on wheels and tire section, now I have added my new wheels, I cant add attachments, is there a problem with my access, or am I not doing something right, I click manage attachment, and nothing happens, please help
thanks in advance guys and gals
Please see the following article on posting pictures:
https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/prob...mages-tgo.html

If it doesn't work, we would suggest deleting your browser's cache. If ThirdGen.org is bookmarked in your browser you may have to make sure Preserve Favorites data is not selected when clearing browser's cache. Also, uploading too many, or too large, files can cause an issue. Try uploading smaller and fewer pictures in one batch.

Short of an error message or more descriptive explanation of the issue, it's difficult to provide an exact answer.

Also, we encourage new members to take the time to read all the Useful/Important prefix threads as well as Announcements as they contain important and frequently asked information.