Auto Detailing and Appearance Share tips and tricks on how to make your Third Gen shine! Get opinions on products or how something tasteful looks on your Chevrolet Camaro or Pontiac Firebird.

COTM & COTY - here's a thought.....

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2018, 10:12 AM
Supreme Member

Received 223 Likes on 149 Posts
Car: 87 Trans Am
Engine: 5.0
COTM & COTY - here's a thought.....

I think the COTM & COTY is very well run event and without question and I appreciate what Linson does for us !! It's really fun to follow along......That said,
IMO, I think a nice change to the process would be to have the COTY awarded by a panel of judges and not a majority vote.

Keep the COTM as a vote by the members but have the COTY picked by a panel of "judges" from the COTM winners.
The judges would be elected by a majority vote of the members annually.

If anyone else thinks this would be interesting, maybe we could post up a poll and see how much support the idea has overall ?

Just an idea.....please share your thoughts and if you support the idea please indicate
Old 12-13-2018, 11:49 AM
Supreme Member

Received 238 Likes on 184 Posts
Car: 1991 Z28
Engine: 305 TPI
Transmission: 700R4
Axle/Gears: 3:42 Auburn
Re: COTM & COTY - here's a thought.....

Originally Posted by BizJetTech
I think the COTM & COTY is very well run event and without question and I appreciate what Linson does for us !! It's really fun to follow along......That said,
IMO, I think a nice change to the process would be to have the COTY awarded by a panel of judges and not a majority vote.

Keep the COTM as a vote by the members but have the COTY picked by a panel of "judges" from the COTM winners.

If anyone else thinks this would be interesting, maybe we could post up a poll and see how much support the idea has overall ?

I like the idea. As long as the judge vote is only on COTY.
The only suggested change I would have is the judges should not be the previous months winners. They would be voting for their own car? The runners up already get a second chance at the Dec COTM. So, what if you took 3rd or last place from each month and have them be the judges. Their own car will not be in the running and gives a few others some more participation in COTY. Just a thought.

Just an idea.....please share your thoughts and if you support the idea please indicate
Old 12-13-2018, 11:50 AM

Received 348 Likes on 275 Posts
Car: 1988 Iroc
Engine: L98 350
Axle/Gears: Hawks 8.8 - 3.73

That's not a bad idea. The panel could be the 12 winners from the previous year. Just an idea. -but I also like the vote too. Having only 1 vote is hard. If there was a way you could cast 3 votes! With 12 cars for COTY, it wouldn't muddy the waters I don't think.
Old 12-13-2018, 11:51 AM
Supreme Member

Received 238 Likes on 184 Posts
Car: 1991 Z28
Engine: 305 TPI
Axle/Gears: 3:42 Auburn

like the idea. As long as the judge vote is only on COTY.
The only suggested change I would have is the judges should not be the previous months winners. They would be voting for their own car? The runners up already get a second chance at the Dec COTM. So, what if you took 3rd or last place from each month and have them be the judges. Their own car will not be in the running and gives a few others some more participation in COTY. Just a thought.

How did I get my response in Biz's quote?
Old 12-13-2018, 12:31 PM

Received 46 Likes on 44 Posts
Car: 1987 Z28
Engine: 370hp 350
Transmission: 5 speed
Axle/Gears: G92 3:45 Posi

IMO COTM & COTY is supposed to be a fun thread to recognize the passion we all share for the 3rd Gens. To provide acknowledgement of what one has done to restore, maintain, modify or display their 3rd Gen.

I have been a member since 2012 just after I purchased my Z28. I spent my time mostly researching the vast amount of information provided by others on TGO as a how to repair, modify and look over the cool ideas that have been done to these cars. I wasn’t very active on the site during the build process, other than looking for info, and once I came to a completion with my build, I decided to share my efforts in a build thread which I recorded on TGO. I then was nominated for COTM and it brought me in closer to the community. I started being more active on this site because of it. My point is that COTM and COTY helps build the TGO community.

Linson, you have done an awesome job and your ability to defuse the heated competition throughout this whole process is amazing, especially for someone who volunteers his effort. I don’t think it’s in the voting that needs any changing. Everyone has a right to their opinion as to which car they feel deserves to win.

Maybe the nomination process itself should be researched more so or just let it be so that more members will become more involved in the TGO community. I’ve seen throughout the past year, more members nominated become more active on the forums because of it. Isn’t that one of the reasons that this was created? I’ve read on many nomination threads that the person nominating was trying to bring a member out for more details on their car.

Just be proud that if chosen, it’s because someone as a member has recognised your car to be something special. That in itself is the reward. There are no prizes for winning. Just pride for what you own, built or the passion you have for these cars. It’s not about who has the best car for they are all cool. Keeping in mind that we vote on which car should best represent the TGO comunity.
Old 12-13-2018, 12:51 PM

Received 33 Likes on 21 Posts
Car: 1985 Camaro IROC-Z
Engine: 350
Transmission: GForce T-5
Axle/Gears: 10 bolt 3.73 posi

I say leave it as is. It's hard enough getting enough members to paricipate and vote......alienating them from voting in COTY would be counter productive and just make it more complicated.

​​​​​​​In the end, as sleeper mentioned, this is all for fun and to bring more exposure to more cars.
Old 12-13-2018, 01:10 PM
Supreme Member

Received 721 Likes on 490 Posts
Car: 89 Firebird
Engine: 355 TBI
Axle/Gears: 10 Bolt.Posi-3.73s

Originally Posted by Manic Z
I say leave it as is. It's hard enough getting enough members to paricipate and vote......alienating them from voting in COTY would be counter productive and just make it more complicated.

​​​​​​​In the end, as sleeper mentioned, this is all for fun and to bring more exposure to more cars.
I agree. Also wouldn't want to make more work for Linson he is doing a great job with it as is.
Old 12-13-2018, 02:43 PM

I say leave it as is. It's hard enough getting enough members to paricipate and vote......alienating them from voting in COTY would be counter productive
I had that thought too.
Old 12-13-2018, 03:28 PM
Supreme Member

Holy "leave it as it is" Batman.....this group does not like change
Old 12-13-2018, 03:53 PM

I'll be honest, I don't think there's really much wrong with it is as it stands. .....I personally would like to see more polls! Not putting this on Linson, but I'd love to see another poll, separate from COTM. You could pull from any previously nominated car, and do things like "engine bay", interior, wheels, stock, modded, blah blah blah and a gazillion other potential categories. You could do have winter COTM winners compete for "winter champ".....or have all the 88's compete for best 1988 model. Best 82-84, Best flame red metallic, best 305......WHATEVER. It wouldn't matter. -and do something different every month. We always talk about having a hard time finding new nominees, but yet we HAVE several years worth that once the vote is over, are kinda forgotten. One person could be in charge of putting it together, then you let the members vote.

I think it'd be a fun way to keep all these worthy cars current, and see different combo's of cars going head to head in different ways. Again....for fun. I think the value is the discussion and comments that the vote brings out every month.
Old 12-13-2018, 03:54 PM
Supreme Member

Received 546 Likes on 376 Posts
Car: 1989 IROC-Z. Original owner
Engine: LB9. Dual Cats. Big Cam
Transmission: World Class T-5
Axle/Gears: BW 3.45

Although there are a lot of very interesting things we COULD do, it all depends on multiple people being completely committed to it. So far, only Linson can be counted on, month, after month, after month, after month.
Old 12-13-2018, 06:12 PM

Although there are a lot of very interesting things we COULD do, it all depends on multiple people being completely committed to it. So far, only Linson can be counted on, month, after month, after month, after month.
I'm not saying I'd do it....but I'm not saying I WOULDN'T do it. ...there would have to be some interest in another poll. For contents sake.
Old 12-13-2018, 11:50 PM
COTM Editor

Received 1,855 Likes on 1,270 Posts
Car: '89 Firebird
Engine: 7.0L
Transmission: T56

Holy "leave it as it is" Batman.....this group does not like change
You don't give a reason why it would be beneficial. It's in your ball court to explain because nobody is picking up on your wave pattern.
Old 12-14-2018, 12:06 AM
COTM Editor

If y'all want to see what people have why not just start a thread asking folks to post up and share? Why do these ideas always have to end in voting? It's so weird!

Old 12-14-2018, 07:28 AM

If y'all want to see what people have why not just start a thread asking folks to post up and share?
I think the voting is fun. Takes no more time (except for Linson) to go in and vote, and I think it's fun to discuss why some people prefer one car over another. -a benefit of the no criteria, vote for who you want format.

...another NON voting idea, similar to yours....why not have one thread, chronologicallyorganized from oldest to newest, with each nominee and the one money shot Linson posts in each voting thread. No discussion, no posts, no questions, just one long scrolling post with all those nice pics. -not interactive though. Gotta disable comments if that's possible, or every other post will be someone quoting the previous quote, and befor know it, the same pics are posted over and over and over and over....never understood while people do that.
Old 12-14-2018, 11:56 AM
COTM Editor

If you want to make a catalogue of COTM nominees then select "NEW THREAD" and knock yourself out. Anybody around here can make a thread.

Originally Posted by Abubaca
...another NON voting idea, similar to yours....
Not even close to similar. You want to catalogue, categorize, vote, rank, judge and I don't like any of that. That's the kind of stuff that keeps the people at distance that you're trying to bring in.
Old 12-14-2018, 11:58 AM
Supreme Member

Originally Posted by QwkTrip
If you want to make a catalogue of COTM nominees then select "New Thread" and knock yourself out. Anybody around here can make a thread.

Not even close to similar. You want to catalogue, categorize, vote, rank, judge and I don't like any of that. That's the kind of stuff that keeps the people at distance that you're trying to bring in.
We all do one thing really well...........disagree
Old 12-14-2018, 12:00 PM
COTM Editor

I'll agree!
Old 12-14-2018, 12:28 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Car: Formula 350
Transmission: A4
Axle/Gears: 3.27

Great idea- post up a poll to see how many members are willing to give away their vote for car of the year to someone else. Why exactly would you want to exclude other members vote?
As of right now there's a total of 83 votes. If I'm not mistaken that's more than at least the last 3 COTM threads and we still have several days of voting to go.
Do an award called "Winners choice" or something similar but don't try and hijack an existing award program that's been around that everyone participates in.

To me, in all honesty I find you're suggestion #$%^ing appalling.
Old 12-14-2018, 12:46 PM

IMO any poll is setting up those involved in the poll to be catalogue, categorize, ranked or judged. This is why I said earlier that the nomination process should maybe be researched a little more. As it stands now there's a nomination, then a second and then they are in. Whether they want to or not if they don't say so. I think there should have to be an acceptance by the nominee so that he/she agrees with the conditions of the poll one is participating in. This would also provide the voters with active members willing to post details in regards to the poll. So if there's no reply they don't move forward to the voting stage.

I enjoy participating in the voting with not always having to make a post on the thread. It doesn't mean that I don't research the nominees before making a vote, which I do and find enjoyable to read up on them.
If there's only selected members voting for COTY then why even post a thread unless it's to say who won. Doesn't make any sense.
Old 12-14-2018, 01:00 PM
Supreme Member

You can decline a nomination if you want. Especially if that car has previously won. I’m a big believer in win once and then give someone else a chance.

Last edited by chazman; 12-14-2018 at 04:01 PM.
Old 12-14-2018, 01:02 PM
Supreme Member

Received 190 Likes on 128 Posts
Car: 1988 IROC Z Convertible
Engine: 305 TPI (LB9)
Transmission: 700 R4
Axle/Gears: G80 GU2

I'll be honest, I don't think there's really much wrong with it is as it stands. .....I personally would like to see more polls! Not putting this on Linson, but I'd love to see another poll, separate from COTM. You could pull from any previously nominated car, and do things like "engine bay", interior, wheels, stock, modded, blah blah blah and a gazillion other potential categories. You could do have winter COTM winners compete for "winter champ".....or have all the 88's compete for best 1988 model. Best 82-84, Best flame red metallic, best 305......WHATEVER. It wouldn't matter. -and do something different every month. We always talk about having a hard time finding new nominees, but yet we HAVE several years worth that once the vote is over, are kinda forgotten. One person could be in charge of putting it together, then you let the members vote.

I think it'd be a fun way to keep all these worthy cars current, and see different combo's of cars going head to head in different ways. Again....for fun. I think the value is the discussion and comments that the vote brings out every month.
Sleeper Z above said it perfect (the reply about COTM getting you more involved), but abubaca’s quote above made me think of monthly superlatives so people could get recognition for individual achievements on their cars even though they didn’t take first prize.

I think QwkTrip’s superlatives for COTY are really fun and make the voting thread more engaging..

I wouldn’t put this on Linson, but if someone wanted to do a monthly superlative, “Best Paint”, “Best Engine Bay”, “Best Interior”,“Best Photography”, “Best Story”, “Highest Sale Value”, etc that could copied and pasted under the winner thread it could still give the runners up some credit for time, work and money they put into finding, fixing and maintaining the cars.

I don’t think it would detract from the winner, because it would be clear that although there was a car with an incredible paint job, another car with a flawless engine bay and interior, the car that won had enough elements to pull all the votes..

I don’t know that COTY should change, I think it’s pretty fun the way it is and it’s definitely just surprising and cool to even get a few votes. It’s fun to watch a few cars pull ahead and watch the horse race to the end and congratulate the winner. The COTM contests can get competitive, COTY should just be a bonus/fun thing for everyone..

thats my $0.02

Last edited by 88IROCvertZ; 12-14-2018 at 01:07 PM.
Old 12-14-2018, 01:15 PM
Supreme Member

Originally Posted by GEN Xer
Great idea- post up a poll to see how many members are willing to give away their vote for car of the year to someone else. Why exactly would you want to exclude other members vote?
As of right now there's a total of 83 votes. If I'm not mistaken that's more than at least the last 3 COTM threads and we still have several days of voting to go.
Do an award called "Winners choice" or something similar but don't try and hijack an existing award program that's been around that everyone participates in.

Take a freekin chill pill dude.....it was just an idea I tossed out there.....and here are my thoughts on it;

We all vote for COTM - that would not change. What I proposed was to leave everything "as is" and just have a panel of judges vote on the COTY.
IMO, the COTM vote can heavily lean toward how "popular" you are on this forum. Someone that has a lot of friends and connections (and posts)
can easily get more votes for their car then someone who really does not contribute and is not well known here (come on....you guys know this is true, dont fool yourself).
We all vote for 12 COTM and then a panel of judges picks the COTY......it was just an idea to toss around......god forbid something new gets started......oh my it makes me quiver in fear of the unknown......

So forget what I said and forget the idea......I dont want to strike fear and panic into anyone

Last edited by BizJetTech; 12-14-2018 at 01:19 PM.
Old 12-14-2018, 01:30 PM

Not even close to similar.
You suggested if we want to see what people have, asking people to post up. I suggested taking that LONG list of nominees, all with stellar cars, and compiling them into one thread. Sounds similar to me. Not exact, which is why I didn't say exactly.

Yeah....umm....ok, well for now I think the sharing of different ideas is a good thing. Frankly your counterpoint is valid, but there was certainly nothing wrong with the original idea being brought up. -and discussion is why it was posted, and what was asked for.
Old 12-14-2018, 01:36 PM
COTM Editor

You suggested if we want to see what people have, asking people to post up. I suggested taking that LONG list of nominees, all with stellar cars, and compiling them into one thread.
Click that NEW THREAD button.

Old 12-14-2018, 01:47 PM

:
IMO, the COTM vote can heavily lean toward how "popular" you are on this forum. Someone that has a lot of friends and connections (and posts)
can easily get more votes for their car then someone who really does not contribute and is not well known here (come on....you guys know this is true, dont fool yourself).
:
So you think then that it's a popularity contest rather than which car would be best for COTY or even COTM?

IMO all 12 of the cars listed for COTY are awesome and could be chosen but again it's left up to the voting. That is what its all about. The more people we can get involved in the voting, will take the edge of popularity more away. And if someone is popular on this site it's because they use and work TGO. If there's a car that people feel shouldn't win because of popularity then they shouldn't have been nominated in the first place. The popularity contest in any public voting will always be there. Including a panel of judges. Bias opinions are everywhere. I guess it boils down to competitiveness and how far one takes it.

Old 12-14-2018, 01:48 PM

I wouldn’t put this on Linson, but if someone wanted to do a monthly superlative, “Best Paint”, “Best Engine Bay”, “Best Interior”,“Best Photography”, “Best Story”, “Highest Sale Value”, etc that could copied and pasted under the winner thread it could still give the runners up some credit for time, work and money they put into finding, fixing and maintaining the cars.
The reason for that suggestion was for no other reason than to cycle through previous nominees, keep them current, keep POSITIVE discussions going etc. etc. Have you ever wondered what would happen if we pulled an old COTM vote from 2 years ago up and re-voted? What if you just jumbled up ALL the nominees and randomly put them up against 5 or 6 OTHER nominees that they never went head to head with? What would happen then? I mean if we think this friendly competition is too abrasive, and isn't a positive part of TGO, then....well.....the needs of the many I suppose. I think it's fun. I like taking a MUCH closer look when people post up their cars and their stories. I like the conversations that come up about how something was done, or why. I like seeing what YOU GUYS see, that maybe I missed. We have several YEARS worth of bad azz COTM nominees, but many aren't really talked about once their month goes by. I have no desire to find the best paint...or best engine bay...or best whatever. The vote was just an interactive way to keep old nom's current and keep things fresh.
Old 12-14-2018, 01:51 PM

Click that NEW THREAD button.
Oh trust me.... I just might do it. -Whatcha gotta say about that? BOOM! ....as the kids like to say
Old 12-14-2018, 01:53 PM
Supreme Member

[QUOTE=Sleeper Z;6268429.............The popularity contest in any public voting will always be there. .........[/QUOTE]

Yes, that is true.....as for the rest, lets just agree that we disagree....and leave it at that
Old 12-14-2018, 01:54 PM
Supreme Member

Oh trust me.... I just might do it. -Whatcha gotta say about that? BOOM! ....as the kids like to say
Old 12-14-2018, 01:55 PM

The kids DO say that, right? Or they used to I think. My daughter got me sayin that around the house, but i might be a few years behind by now.
Old 12-14-2018, 01:56 PM
COTM Editor

Abubaca, so you're talking about a "Flashback COTM" voting thread where the winner is an automatic shoe-in for the next month's COTM? A way to recycle old nominees that otherwise wouldn't be found again.
Old 12-14-2018, 01:56 PM
Supreme Member

The kids DO say that, right? Or they used to I think. My daughter got me sayin that around the house, but i might be a few years behind by now.
No kids here....just cars, so I have no clue
Old 12-14-2018, 02:15 PM
COTM Editor

My daughter got me sayin that around the house, but i might be a few years behind by now.
Old 12-14-2018, 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by QwkTrip
Abubaca, so you're talking about a "Flashback COTM" voting thread where the winner is an automatic shoe-in for the next month's COTM? A way to recycle old nominees that otherwise wouldn't be found again.
I think that's a good idea QwkTrip, or even the car from the previous year gets to defend that months title.

And BizJetTech I wasn't meaning to sound hostile. I agree with the fact that sometimes popularity plays a big role in voting and that it's not always fair.
I have teen agers "BOOM!" came and went for me and now it's "wait What?" Lol
Old 12-14-2018, 02:40 PM
Supreme Member

Originally Posted by Sleeper Z

.....And BizJetTech I wasn't meaning to sound hostile.....
No worries, it's all good
Old 12-14-2018, 02:59 PM
COTM Editor

Originally Posted by Sleeper Z
I think that's a good idea QwkTrip, or even the car from the previous year gets to defend that months title.
I was just paraphrasing what I think was in Abubaca's mind.

Agree, it's not a bad idea but it seems to me some people just want more things to vote about every month. The risk in doing that kind of stuff too often is that it can devalue the prime objective that is COTM. Something can't be exciting and exclusive if it becomes everyday common.

If people want to bring back old nominees, then for gosh sakes nominate them! It's just that simple.
Old 12-14-2018, 03:32 PM

Well that's actually not a bad idea, but not what I meant.

Perhaps I misused the term recycle. Take for example April 2016. Great class of Pontiacs. I just looked 'em over. Before now, It had been awhile since I'd seen any of them. My idea of a vote, whatever the classification, was simply an excuse to grab a bunch of cars we hadn't discussed recently and present them to everyone for fun, and to encourage some friendly discussion. -just like what happens during COTM voting threads. Yes, any of us could simply look back over the previous voting threads, but my thought was that it would be fun if someone committed to presenting them once a month. ...and it wouldn't need to be a vote. We could call it a "showcase", or whatever. January could be blue firebirds. February could be 82-84 thirdgens. March could be LSx cars. Whatever. Gazillion ways to slice it up.

Needed? No. Not at all. Would it be fun? -I thought so, but it's just an idea.

April 2016 COTM:
https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/auto...tm-voting.html

The risk in doing that kind of stuff too often is that it can devalue the prime objective that is COTM.
That is certainly a possibility.
Old 12-14-2018, 03:37 PM
Supreme Member

Well that's actually not a bad idea, but not what I meant.

Perhaps I misused the term recycle. Take for example April 2016. Great class of Pontiacs. I just looked 'em over. Before now, It had been awhile since I'd seen any of them. My idea of a vote, whatever the classification, was simply an excuse to grab a bunch of cars we hadn't discussed recently and present them to everyone for fun, and to encourage some friendly discussion. -just like what happens during COTM voting threads. Yes, any of us could simply look back over the previous voting threads, but my thought was that it would be fun if someone committed to presenting them once a month. ...and it wouldn't need to be a vote. We could call it a "showcase", or whatever. January could be blue firebirds. February could be 82-84 thirdgens. March could be LSx cars. Whatever. Gazillion ways to slice it up.

Needed? No. Not at all. Would it be fun? -I thought so, but it's just an idea.
Sounds fun to me....I'll second the idea
Old 12-14-2018, 04:02 PM
Supreme Member

Good to get this kind of conversation going.
Old 12-14-2018, 06:17 PM

An idea. Trivia about the contestants? See who reads up on them.
Old 12-20-2018, 09:37 AM
Supreme Member

There was some chatter a while ago, about having a half dozen or so trusted members form a panel to choose certain cars for certain awards. It's an interesting thought, but no idea how to implement something like that.
Old 12-20-2018, 09:44 AM
Supreme Member

Originally Posted by chazman
There was some chatter a while ago, about having a half dozen or so trusted members form a panel to choose certain cars for certain awards. It's an interesting thought, but no idea how to implement something like that.
I think we should do something like this, I'll 2nd that idea.....let's toss it around, I'm sure we could come up with something good!
Old 12-20-2018, 09:47 AM
Supreme Member

Received 721 Likes on 490 Posts
Car: 89 Firebird
Engine: 355 TBI
Axle/Gears: 10 Bolt.Posi-3.73s

that is a good idea
Old 12-20-2018, 09:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 1988 Pontiac Firebird
Engine: 400 sbc
Transmission: TH400
Axle/Gears: Ford 9" 3.50 35 Spline

The one thing that I am trying to understand is what issue are we trying to solve? Is it lack of participation? If so why not have the voting directly on the main page to make it more visible instead of hidden in a thread. So far I have not seen any details which would make me think we have an issue. Bias will always be an issue even with a panel and there is no way around that with such a small community like ours. I definitely could be wrong and it would not be the first time.
Old 12-20-2018, 09:58 AM
Supreme Member

Originally Posted by firebrdo88
The one thing that I am trying to understand is what issue are we trying to solve? Is it lack of participation? If so why not have the voting directly on the main page to make it more visible instead of hidden in a thread. So far I have not seen any details which would make me think we have an issue. Bias will always be an issue even with a panel and there is no way around that with such a small community like ours. I definitely could be wrong and it would not be the first time.
I'm not sure why you guys are against this idea......can you imagine the annual MCACN event being judged solely by a "People's Choice" award ??
or the huge Pebble Beach car show having only a popular vote winner ??

There is nothing wrong with adding some awards performed by a qualified panel of judges and not strictly a popular vote.
IMO, ONLY having a popular vote allows for way too much bias
Old 12-20-2018, 10:08 AM

I'm not sure why you guys are against this idea......can you imagine the annual MCACN event being judged solely by a "People's Choice" award ??
or the huge Pebble Beach car show having only a popular vote winner ??

There is nothing wrong with adding some awards performed by a qualified panel of judges and not strictly a popular vote.
IMO, ONLY having a popular vote allows for way too much bias
I am not against it at all, but being you seem to want to push it I am questioning what you are trying to correct. I am good with change especially if it makes sense. You can not compare Pebble Beach to an online details picture thread voting atmosphere to real life. Let's be honest pictures can hide a lot. So instead of saying everyone doesn't like change come up with a plan that makes sense and reason why it doesn't work today. I think that is what we are missing.
Old 12-20-2018, 10:16 AM
Supreme Member

I am not against it at all, but being you seem to want to push it I am questioning what you are trying to correct. I am good with change especially if it makes sense. You can not compare Pebble Beach to an online details picture thread voting atmosphere to real life. Let's be honest pictures can hide a lot. So instead of saying everyone doesn't like change come up with a plan that makes sense and reason why it doesn't work today. I think that is what we are missing.
Have you actually READ what I've posted on this topic?? I'm not pushing to change it, maybe just adjust it some fashion..... or make an ADDITION to what we have
I shared why I feel this way several times.....I think others will agree with me and others wont, it's the typical politics of any matter that involves the masses of any group, large or small.
Old 12-20-2018, 10:21 AM

Yep I get. I gave my opinion just as you have. So we can disagree all is cool.
Old 12-20-2018, 10:25 AM
Supreme Member

Yep I get. I gave my opinion just as you have. So we can disagree all is cool.
Agree or disagree, in the end it's all good, thanks for sharing your thoughts

Quick Reply: COTM & COTY - here's a thought.....