South East Region Regional Board for South East Members.

CHUMPCAR , 24hrs of LEMONS , racing rentals ... CAR OWNER looking for CHUMPS !!

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2013, 10:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CHUMPCAR , 24hrs of LEMONS , racing rentals ... CAR OWNER looking for CHUMPS !!

CHUMPCAR , 24hrs of LEMONS , racing rentals ... endurance road racing JUNK!
go check out thier web pages and web postings ..... it's a riot !
I'm a CAR OWNER looking for CHUMPS to chip in !!
NO SPONSORS !!! bucket list event for sure !!
this is a PAY to PLAY EVENT , no arrive and drive without MONEY !!!
ALL team members chip in $$ and work on the car for an event !!!
Atlanta area is "home", last race at Road Atl was $660 a person .... 4 people team ... I'm about 7 miles from it .. we destroyed the front brakes or it would have been 500$ ... travel and hauling adds to the bill ...

The A team is planning 24hr VIR in August ... anything else is optional and up for grabs ..... Sebring Daytona Charlotte you name it !! check out chumpcardotcom for the schedule ... lemons only runs CMP in SC near here ...

your application will be excepted at Andretti Racing when one of us can meet you there for a round !!!

our next test days are at AMP outside of dawsonville ... heard about one monday april 29th .. and we are planning on May 5th ... these should only be $200-300 a person ... we practiced roebling road in savanna ga last month ...
Old 10-11-2013, 08:34 PM

Re: CHUMPCAR , 24hrs of LEMONS , racing rentals ... CAR OWNER looking for CHUMPS !!

do you have a car and dates available? I live in lawrenceville, have considerable race experience including in the pits with duct tape, sweat and spare parts. I also have about 4-5 other able bodied drivers willing to chip in. We want to get back on the track. Last race Lemons 2012 at Stafford Springs.
Old 10-12-2013, 07:23 AM

Re: CHUMPCAR , 24hrs of LEMONS , racing rentals ... CAR OWNER looking for CHUMPS !!

yes ... car is still together ... needs a couple of things before next outing ... which is practice at AMP Friday Oct 25th ... the race at AMP is full .. no one I know is running it . I heard AMP will only let 40 teams on track so it's probably a $$ blood bath for chump compared to the usual 120+ teams . The next race everyone is talking about is Barbour in Alabama in Feb with Lemons ... here's a pic from VIR 24hrs ...
Attached Thumbnails CHUMPCAR , 24hrs of LEMONS , racing rentals ... CAR OWNER  looking for CHUMPS !!-moneyshot.jpg