South East Region Regional Board for South East Members.

PENSACOLA 3G Cruise Club

Old 01-02-2017, 12:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 91 IROC
Engine: 5.8L V8
Transmission: lame automatic :(
PENSACOLA 3G Cruise Club

There is nothing in Pensacola yet so let's put it together! Bring your troubles and broken woes out of the garage and let's do car stuff!
Step one: rally members
Step two: car stuff
Step three: rest and repeat
Old 02-12-2017, 10:26 AM

Re: PENSACOLA 3G Cruise Club

bump^
Old 02-23-2017, 06:12 PM

Received 31 Likes on 20 Posts
Car: 1989 Firebird Formula
Engine: 5.7 LS1
Transmission: 4L60E
Axle/Gears: 3.27

There are third gens around here, but there just isn't many of them around nor do people that own them have the interest or have the time around here. Its hard enough to even get 4th gens together in Pensacola now. Just not a good region for f bodies clubs or meets, where as up north there is way more interest and groups for get togethers. Pensacola is mainly an import or exotic town. The only big domestic gathering is the mustang show they hold every year. I'm in a f body group for Pensacola and only 2,3,4 people maybe shows up. Your best bet is to just come to the cars and coffee meet up which is the last Saturday of every month and see what comes out, which will be this Saturday or wait til the destin and panama city f body gathering which is held every march/April of every year.

We use to run a 3rd gen group specifically for Pensacola and across the panhandle MS,AL,GA, LA and use to get maybe 1 good turn each year but the group died years ago when turns out got lower and lower and people moved or lost interest. It would be nice to have a group for Pensacola, i just don't see the interest though even though I know a few people running around with nice ones.
Old 04-22-2017, 01:07 PM

I'm at Cars and Coffee every month. For those that may be interested, it's the last Saturday of the month at the Carmike by Cordova Mall at 0800. Come out and say hi!

Search this Thread