Southern California Area Southern California Members.

For Sale: 1992 Camaro RS in Adelanto

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2017, 09:24 AM
Supreme Member

Received 239 Likes on 179 Posts
Car: 1987 Formula (original owner)
Engine: 305 TPI
Transmission: T5
Axle/Gears: 9-bolt/3.45
For Sale: 1992 Camaro RS in Adelanto

I'm on the road a lot. And in my travels, I often come across 3rdgens, as people would know if they've seen my many postings in the "Spotted Fbody" thread in this SoCal forum. But once-in-awhile I find one for sale that people might be interested in knowing about, and I create a thread for it, such as this '92 RS that I saw yesterday in Adelanto on Hwy 395(near Victorville).

This is not my car, and I am not affiliated with it in anyway, so I don't know anything about it, other than my brief walk around it. But it looked good enough as I passed-by to make me turn around and go back for a look, and it looks decent up close, too. All the information you need to learn about the car is in the pics I've posted, so don't expect me to have any further knowledge about it. I specifically avoided front and rear pics so as not to show the license plates, but there is nothing visibly wrong at either end of the car.

I briefly scanned the TGO Classifieds(only for a few months back, not in-depth), as well as this SoCal forum, to see if this was already posted here on TGO, but I didn't notice it, so here it is.

Old 02-27-2017, 12:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 84 Camaro Z28
Engine: 355 Carb
Transmission: T5
Axle/Gears: 3.42
Re: For Sale: 1992 Camaro RS in Adelanto

Wow that's just funny, I have a place in that area
I was there last month and saw that