Sponsored Vendors Connect with our Sponsored Vendors that sell the parts you need for your Third Gen Camaro or Firebird. Show your support for our vendors by offering feedback and telling friends about their services.

Fourth of July SALE @ coloradoSPEED

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2013, 02:25 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fourth of July SALE @ coloradoSPEED

NOTICE
COLORADOSPEED has been a member of THIRDGEN since 2011. As of March 2018, COLORADOSPEED will cease to advertise on THIRDGEN and pursue other social media avenues of advertising elsewhere. I would like to thank everyone who has supported us since 2011 on THIRDGEN. For sales specials, new products, other stuff, etc., you may still connect with us at the following links:

facebook groups (buy, sell and trade your new and used car parts here)

facebook page

Google+ page

instagram page

twitter page

Thank you.

To celebrate the Fourth of July, coloradoSPEED has most Spohn Performance & UMI Performance suspension products @ 10-15% OFF with FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING on orders over $100. Orders under $100 only incur a $12.95 handling fee.

This SALE ENDS 07/09/2013 1:00 PM MST. Note that orders will start shipping 07/05/2013.

DON'T forget to check out all the other cool suspension deals from B+G Suspension, belltech SPORT TRUCKS, Bilstein, BMR Suspension, Eibach Springs, Hellwig, H&R Springs, HotPart Suspension, HOTCHKIS Sport Suspension, J&M Products, KONI, St Suspensions, TRZ Motorsports & Vogtland.

If you have any questions, please e-mail us as we do not frequent THIRDGEN and may not answer your post in a timely manner. Thank you.

Last edited by COSPEED; 03-07-2018 at 06:03 PM.
Old 07-03-2013, 11:22 AM
Banned

Re: Fourth of July SALE @ coloradoSPEED

NOTICE
COLORADOSPEED has been a member of THIRDGEN since 2011. As of March 2018, COLORADOSPEED will cease to advertise on THIRDGEN and pursue other social media avenues of advertising elsewhere. I would like to thank everyone who has supported us since 2011 on THIRDGEN. For sales specials, new products, other stuff, etc., you may still connect with us at the following links:

facebook page

Google+ page

instagram page

twitter page

Thank you.

Our long time friends @ UMI Performance has been added to the mix.

Old 07-03-2013, 06:54 PM
Supreme Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Car: 88 Formula 350
Engine: 5.7
Transmission: T-56
Axle/Gears: 9" 3.89

I made a purchase through ColoradoSpeed on June 19th. I inquired asking if I could still get the discount even though I made the order prior to finding out about the discount for 4th of July. Being that I am deployed and not even able to install the part I figured I would ask anyway and see what happened. They responded that they don't do refunds for pasts orders which is fine

During the email conversation though I felt they were a bit rude to be honest. I don't need them to make me feel like idiot because I am deployed and didn't know the package was delivered. My shop said they hadn't received it yet, so I assumed it hadn't come in and I never had a tracking number sent to my email.

I'll be sure to go through HAWKS next time.

Last edited by Bullydawg; 07-03-2013 at 07:17 PM.
Old 07-03-2013, 07:12 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Car: 1987 Camaro Z28, 1989 TTA #922
Engine: lb9, 3.8L turbo
Transmission: 700r4, 2004R

Bump
Old 07-03-2013, 07:23 PM
Banned

NOTICE

facebook page

Google+ page

instagram page

twitter page

Thank you.

You placed an order online. Here is what was emailed to you when it shipped on the day it shipped.

06/21/2013 10:25:14 Yes Partially Shipped FedEx: 305979660075036
06/21/2013 10:25:22 Yes Order Shipped FedEx: 305979660075043

You asked TODAY asking for a discount. We stated no. You stated it didn't ship.

Again, we emailed you the tracking numbers TODAY showing the packages were signed for and delivered.

It boils down to this, you didn't like the answer so you consider it rude because you did not get what you want. There was no rudeness whatsoever.

I made a purchase through ColoradoSpeed on June 19th. I inquired asking if I could still get the discount even though I made the order prior to finding out about the discount for 4th of July.

June and July is a month apart.

Old 07-03-2013, 07:43 PM
Supreme Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Car: 88 Formula 350
Engine: 5.7
Transmission: T-56
Axle/Gears: 9" 3.89

I am aware of that. I don't need you being snide about why I am just now asking for a tracking number. I am deployed, was told it hasn't come in, and I didn't see an email with a tracking number. Obviously things got a bit confused on my end. I not once complained about not being able to get the discount. According to you, my part has arrived (I'll call and double check) so that is that. I'm just voicing my opinion. As I said in my last post. I'll stick to Hawks.

Thanks for telling me that June and July were a month apart. I didn't know that!

Last edited by Bullydawg; 07-03-2013 at 07:49 PM.
Old 07-03-2013, 07:48 PM
Banned

NOTICE

facebook page

Google+ page

instagram page

twitter page

Thank you.

This is a sale thread. Please stop posting here about an irrelevant complaint. You said it did not ship, we sent you the tracking numbers again. You didn't like the fact that you could not get a discount on an old order.

I guess it is going to take this to make you stop.
Here is your message

"Anyway I could get in on the discount? I am deployed so won't even be using the part until I get back."

Your account shows you did login the day after tracking numbers were emailed to you back in June. So yes, you did know about the tracking numbers and the tracking numbers clearly show they were delivered and signed for. Just like this bulletin board, the admins are able to look into login logs, so are we on our backend system. You just wanted a discount now that you saw this sale thread.

Old 07-10-2013, 08:26 AM

Car: 1991 Camaro z28
Engine: 350 t.p.i.
Transmission: 700r4

Originally Posted by Colorado Speed
You just wanted a discount now that you saw this sale thread.
I might be wrong, but it looked like he admitted that.

Instead of yelling at a customer that helps feed your family, you could at the very least apologize for the confusion instead of trying to bully them. Biting your tongue and taking feedback, both negative and positive, is business 101. That way, you wouldn't look arrogant to everyone that views this thread.
Old 07-10-2013, 06:22 PM
Banned

Thumbs up Re: Fourth of July SALE @ coloradoSPEED

NOTICE

facebook page

Google+ page

instagram page

twitter page

Thank you.

Originally Posted by 91zrokr
I might be wrong, but it looked like he admitted that.

Instead of yelling at a customer that helps feed your family, you could at the very least apologize for the confusion instead of trying to bully them. Biting your tongue and taking feedback, both negative and positive, is business 101. That way, you wouldn't look arrogant to everyone that views this thread.
You are wrong, he didn't. Thanks for the advice but we've been doing this since 2003. Please don't add anything that isn't sale related to the thread. I'm not sure where you are getting "yelling at the customer" from. The jist of it is, he tried to scam and continued with the game as far as he could and forced us to call it out publically to make him stop. It wasn't appreciated.

Either way, thank you everyone for the orders and not allowing the off topic BS sway you. Thanks again, the sale is over and we'll decide whether sponsoring this board is in our best interests in the future for now.