Wheels and Tires Need help with wheels or tires? Got fitment issues? Have questions about tire performance and handling? Ask all of those questions here!

New IROC wheel from 6LE. What size to make it?

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2018, 03:01 PM
Supreme Member

Received 50 Likes on 44 Posts
Car: 92 camaro RS
Engine: LSA
Transmission: Magnum F
Axle/Gears: TNT 8.8 wavetrac 3.73
Re: New IROC wheel from 6LE. What size to make it?

Thanks for the extra push Chris. Just seems really odd that they haven't even post one new pic of the wheels yet and they know everyone is starting to go into panic mode.
Old 03-23-2018, 03:20 PM

Received 348 Likes on 275 Posts
Car: 1988 Iroc
Engine: L98 350
Transmission: 700R4
Axle/Gears: Hawks 8.8 - 3.73

I hate to say this...but it seems to be the way Mark does business, and that's not right. That being said, almost EVERY aspect of what he does (bringing new custom products to the market) is out of his hands. I doubt he's got 20 sets of wheels sitting there ready to go, and he's just dragging his feet. He did say something about them being stuck in Custom's for 30 days...-BUT....again....still no renderings that I've heard of, or really ANY updates.

It sucks. It's frustrating. ...but I DO believe that we're all gonna get our wheels soon. Probably not soon enough though.
Old 03-23-2018, 04:08 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Car: 89 Camaro
Engine: 383-Holley Terminator EFI
Transmission: 700R4 Pro-Built Street/Strip kit
Axle/Gears: Strange S60 3.55:1

I'm in the same boat right now. I've not seen any complaints about their product quality so I'm not worried about that right now, but too many complaints about lack of communication and extremely excessive delays in shipping any product they sell. So I'm nervous about when I might see a rendering and get my wheels. I already bought tires, so if it goes into mid-April and I don't see more communication or at least a rendering by then I'll begin to consider cancelling my order and just get some Corvette reproduction wheels instead. But I REALLY want these wheels. So for now I'm nervous, but OK with waiting, if I could at least get the rendering. Shoot, I'd settle on hearing and seeing that others who ordered before me got renderings. Something.... anything... A little communication on their part, on a regular basis, would really go a LONG way with their customers. All he would have to do to keep me happy is get me a rendering, and send me regular updates. Nothing crazy, but maybe every 2 wks until he starts shipping wheels. Even if it was just a mass mailing like he did when the legal battle was finalized. Anything except the few marketing emails I have gotten from him.
Old 03-26-2018, 08:55 AM

No response to my email yet. ....car is almost done.... ....frustration definitely starting to build.

Old 03-26-2018, 11:23 AM
Supreme Member

Yep I didn't like what I was reading over at camaro6 so started looking into other wheel choices today 500hp don't do me any good without wheels under my car.
Old 03-26-2018, 02:50 PM
Supreme Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Car: 1984 LG4 Camaro
Engine: 350 Roller Motor
Transmission: Level 10 700R4
Axle/Gears: Strange 12 bolt 3.42

Understand that sometimes things out of your control can happen during the manufacturing process of wheels - or of any other item.

As an example when we made our initial wheel order back in 2011, the completed product was scheduled to arrive in early February. But due to getting bumped by a monster wheel order from GM, it did not arrive until late May - over 3 months late.
Old 03-26-2018, 03:59 PM

Yeah.....I totally understand all that. ...it's the lack of communication, followed by the feel good group email excuse. ....followed by a lack of communication, followed by a feel good group email excuse. ....over...and over.

I just want communication. I don't mind the waiting.
Old 03-26-2018, 04:14 PM

I'm the same way. If I knew what was going on, waiting wouldn't be so tough. But it's too easy to see the writing on the wall that if batch one orders haven't even seen renderings yet, then it's going to be way beyond mid-April before I see wheels at my doorstep. Mark did say wheels were held in port for 30-45 days, and we're coming up on 30 days since he told us that. So, it would make good sense for him to communicate two things right now: 1) why no one has seen a rendered photo yet, and 2) the status of the wheels e.g. still stuck in port, production issues, quality issues. I get that a business shouldn't share all of its information, but if you're going to take over a grand from a customer and hold it for months on end then the customer is due some frequent communication. Even if it's to say the same problem still exists.
Old 03-29-2018, 07:39 PM

So I checked with my credit card company and I only have 60 days to dispute charges. I ordered on Feb 5 which means I am going to have to dispute charges pretty soon to get my money back. I really want to give him every opportunity I can, but I'm running out of protection sooner than I thought. At first I had some confidence in PayPal protecting the purchase for 180 days, but I've read where PayPal won't refund a buyer if the seller doesn't have funds in their account. I've sent him an email saying that he has until March 31 to provide a rendering before I seek a refund and file a dispute with my credit card company. Man, I really do want these wheels, but the more I read on Facebook and in other forums the more worried I get that no one is going to see these wheels anytime soon. Has anyone found similar sized, similar styled wheels to buy instead of these? I think I'm going to start sifting through the Corvette wheels thread, but I don't want to run spacers (for looks and the additional cost of them). I'll say it again, I really want these wheels. It just boggles my mind why he fails to respond to anyone.
Old 03-30-2018, 10:29 AM

I LOVE my factory 89 wheels. ...if I could get wider tires for them I'd never consider new wheels. That being said, these are the closest I've seen to capturing a factory iroc feel. That's different to everyone I suppose, but they're the only ones I ever come close to buying.

...that being said....

Where....ARE....THEYYYYYYY????????????
Old 03-31-2018, 12:00 PM
Supreme Member

Not going to lie looking for nice wheels to fit these cars make my head hurt.
Old 03-31-2018, 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by obeymybird
Not going to lie looking for nice wheels to fit these cars make my head hurt.
It would be easier if I was willing to spend more than $400 per wheel, but until 6LE designed these wheels I wasn't even willing to spend that. Now that it seems I won't be able to get those I am back to looking at the Corvette reproduction wheels, and a few others. I can find a little of what I want in some, but not all of what I want in any one wheel. Too bad black is so popular and greys with machined spokes and deep dish lips are so rare right now.
Old 04-03-2018, 10:20 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Guys,

I just pulled the trigger on these last night, BEFORE I read this thread. I did shoot Mark an email last night with photos for rendering and he has already replied. He says I'll have a rendering this evening and I will certainly share when I receive it.

Thanks - Chris
Old 04-03-2018, 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by cwad8505
Guys,

I just pulled the trigger on these last night, BEFORE I read this thread. I did shoot Mark an email last night with photos for rendering and he has already replied. He says I'll have a rendering this evening and I will certainly share when I receive it.

Thanks - Chris
I wish you all the best of luck on that. You can read comments on many posts on 6LEs Facebook page, read the posts here and on other Camaro sites. I haven't found anyone that's received a rendering or their wheels, even those that ordered back in November. Familiarize yourself now with your credit card policy on disputed charges and keep the documentation to help you get your money back if you have to go that route.
Old 04-03-2018, 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by Lurbie
I wish you all the best of luck on that. You can read comments on many posts on 6LEs Facebook page, read the posts here and on other Camaro sites. I haven't found anyone that's received a rendering or their wheels, even those that ordered back in November. Familiarize yourself now with your credit card policy on disputed charges and keep the documentation to help you get your money back if you have to go that route.
I took it as a positive that he responded so quickly. Many posts say they've had zero communication. He also made mention that he's struggling with the new outlook setup and has missed some emails. I suppose I'll attempt to stay optimistic until which time I'm not!

Thanks - Chris
Old 04-03-2018, 02:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 1987 IROC
Engine: LS2
Transmission: T56
Axle/Gears: BW 9 Bolt 3.27

No change for me, I purchased in Nov. and despite multiple emails to both Mark and Kris (Artist), I’ve not received my rendering. I called Mark a week or so ago and expressed my personal concern , and the growing concern on TGO, but unfortunately he hasn’t returned my calls. If I hear back, I’ll post an update.
Old 04-03-2018, 02:24 PM
Supreme Member

What you guys didn't get your rendering yet? Hope its better then mine lol
Attached Thumbnails New IROC wheel from 6LE. What size to make it?-800px_colourbox5399049.jpg  
Old 04-03-2018, 04:04 PM

What you guys didn't get your rendering yet? Hope its better then mine lol
Old 04-03-2018, 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by cwad8505
I took it as a positive that he responded so quickly. Many posts say they've had zero communication. He also made mention that he's struggling with the new outlook setup and has missed some emails. I suppose I'll attempt to stay optimistic until which time I'm not!

Thanks - Chris
Well, I don't know about Outlook problems. The last few emails I sent, I had set them up to send me Read receipts when they read them. I got the read receipts from Mark and from Kyle on a couple of different emails, but no responses from either person. Maybe he's got to respond to you just long enough for your money to get into his account so he can refund my money to me.
I went to the bank today to dispute the credit card charge. They called PayPal to start the dispute there and that person said the Seller has been having trouble with their account. I'm not sure what that means, but PayPal said if the Seller doesn't provide a tracking number within 10 days that I should have my money back by 4/14.
Old 04-03-2018, 07:13 PM

I asked Mark to cancel my order today. I don't expect to hear anything, and I plan on calling the CC company in the next few days.
Old 04-04-2018, 12:26 PM

Well....shocking news...I did not get my rendering last evening. Nor did I get an answer to my email as to why I hadn't gotten it, nor did he answer the phone, AND his voice mailbox is full....
Old 04-04-2018, 12:36 PM

As expected as that was, I still feel bad for you because I've seen what others are going through to get their money back and I'm starting to experience it myself.
Document every email and save screenshots of every attempted phone call. You can also setup your emails to request Delivery Receipts and Read Receipts so you can prove you've emailed him and that he's getting them.
Good luck.
Old 04-04-2018, 04:01 PM

FWIW, I contacted my credit card company about what is involved, should I have to file a claim. It was very simple. They ask date purchased, the amount of said purchase, the expected delivery date, and whether or not there had been any correspondence since the purchase. I explained the whole situation, and the CC guys said that none of my details really mattered (in a good way, for me, the customer). They contact the business, and see if they can prove I've received goods (which of course 6LE cannot), and if not, they credit my account. That simple. I asked about the time, since it had been almost 6 months. They said if you haven't received goods, then it's still current.

Cool. Good to know.
Old 04-04-2018, 05:10 PM

Engine: LS2
Transmission: T56
Axle/Gears: BW 9 Bolt 3.27

Mine isn’t quite as good, they advised me that I had 3 months to file a claim from the last committed delivery date. I need to check the email we all received, but I recall Mark explaining the delays due to the lawsuit with VW and that delaying delivery into March/April. I’m still holding out some hope that we’ll see wheels, but we all need to protect ourselves for a $1300 purchase.
Old 04-04-2018, 08:06 PM
Supreme Member

There is some updates up on his facebook page but nothing on the wheels yet.
Old 04-04-2018, 08:40 PM

There is some updates up on his facebook page but nothing on the wheels yet.
How unfortunate! So many other people will get sucked into the headaches we've got.
He has such great, cool product ideas, and such horrible business practices. It is just very disappointing.
Old 04-06-2018, 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by Lurbie
How unfortunate! So many other people will get sucked into the headaches we've got.
He has such great, cool product ideas, and such horrible business practices. It is just very disappointing.

Yeah this is really disappointing. I want nothing more than to put these sweet looking wheels on my Camaro and sing the praises of 6LE for a great product. I haven't been too worried about it because I'm about a month out from having my engine finished, but I'm a month and a half away from having to get a refund or being out over a grand. The good news is on Wednesday he updated the facebook page for the first time in weeks. The bad news is no words on the wheels. And the comments on that page from other people that have yet to receive what they've paid for... man it's just brutal. Great concepts but I'd beware of buying anything from there until he starts to come through. $1300 is not a trivial amount of money for anyone.
Old 04-09-2018, 03:44 PM

So just for the record, I have not heard any news from Mark after my request to cancel my order. Frustrated as I was, I really hoped he'd see that I wanted to cancel, and would get with me ASAP to salvage the deal. Nope. Nothing. I'm done. .....filed a claim with my credit card and now it's between them.

Beyond disappointed. Angry. Little bit embarrassed too. Sorry guys.

The irony is that for years, thirdgenners have had a reputation of talking a big game about wanting new aftermarket parts, but never actually committing and putting up the money. ...in this case, several of us did actually pay, and not chump change either. Such a shame that this is how it's going down.

Old 04-09-2018, 04:44 PM

I'm right there with you.... disappointed, angry, embarrassed. And yet if he'd respond to the PayPal dispute with a tracking number I'd be leary now of what the quality would be because of all I've seen with comments on his other products. This truly sucks. Perhaps luckily, I think we all know he won't respond to the PayPal dispute either.
Old 04-14-2018, 02:09 PM

First off, I only disputed through PayPal because my credit union would have required a credit card dispute to go through them and their insurance company, meaning two dispute forms, two different entities approving the dispute and a long delay in getting my money refunded. Here's some things I've learned through this PayPal dispute that will hopefully help others.
If you're disputing through PayPal be sure to have the dispute escalated to a claim, or have your credit/debit card bank call them (I'm guessing that starts the dispute as a claim and really speeds it up by cutting 20 days out of the process). My bank called PayPal on my behalf (with me in the office and PayPal on speaker phone) and that must have prioritized it somehow.
I've seen online and read on PayPal that disputes can take 20 days before escalating to a claim which takes another 10 days. This explains why so many said that it's been a month and they still hadn't gotten their money refunded. Mine started as a claim (I didn't even have to submit any documentation), I waited from 4/3 through 4/13 with no seller response from 6LE (I know we're all surprised about that ) and today I got my refund, BUT not without some more action on my part.
Something I read online last night was that if the buyer doesn't inquire in the dispute/claim that PayPal can just close the claim at the end of the review period and once that's done there's no re-opening it. I'm glad I read that because I saw nothing in my account and no emails updating the claim process yesterday or today. So I looked online to find out how to get a live person on PayPal's customer assistance line. At first, she gave the standard scripting that the seller has 10 days, then she said, oh I see the seller has one more day. I cut her off and told her I didn't think so, that when my bank and I called 10 days ago I was told that they had until 4/13 to respond and that I would receive my refund on 4/14 if they didn't respond in time. She quickly changed her tone, asked to place me on hold 2 minutes, came back and said I'd have my refund on my credit card within 3-5 days. I asked for a confirmation email and confirmation number of the claim decision in my favor. They don't give confirmation numbers, but she did send the email and I had the email confirmation before we got off the phone. Hopefully this information helps others as you try to get your money back.
Good luck to all of those still waiting on their renderings and wheels. I really hope people get them, because they look so awesome. I also hope they're of the quality that a $400 wheel should demand.
To those disputing the charges to get your money back, be sure you know the rules of the game (whether PayPal or credit card), stay on top of the dispute, and make sure that you don't get screwed by some fine print loophole.
Now to find and buy some wheels elsewhere. I'm down to choosing either the XXR 526 in Chromium Black (looks grey), or some reproduction C6 Z06 wheels and have those refinished in grey.
Best of luck everyone!!
Old 04-15-2018, 09:00 AM

Good to know.

I called my CC company directly and got the details from there. Had money back in 24 hrs, although that doesn't mean THEY got their money back. I think 6LE has 30 days to provide PROOF of receipt, which of course they cannot. Now, PAYPAL did email me and said they needed more info before they could process the claim, since I used my CC, but did so through Paypal. I called my CC and they were very clear that I didn't need to do anything through Paypal. I asked what happens if Paypal doesn't process the claim because I didn't respond? They said "Sir don't you worry. You've got your money and we assure you we'll get ours. Don't worry about Paypal!"

Gotta love big money every now and then.
Old 04-19-2018, 03:32 PM
Supreme Member

I figured everyone got the email but checking in anyway but now he is saying the wheels are scheduled to arrive the April 23
Old 04-19-2018, 03:45 PM

I saw it, but I'm not believing it. People that ordered back in November have been told a few different dates now and still dont have their wheels. They dont even have their renderings!! That kind of behavior is inexcusable. There is no credible excuse that they could give for why they couldn't sit down in front of Photoshop and copy/paste some wheel images onto our car photos. My fear now, based on other negative comments I've read in Camaro 6 and Facebook, is what kind of quality issues people might see once they do get wheels. It's harder to find them on Facebook because he regularly deleted many of them.

As much as I wanted these, I've moved on and ordered different wheels.
Old 04-20-2018, 07:22 AM

I did NOT get an email. Maybe that means I'm not on the list anymore, lol. I'm with Lurbie...I've moved on. Stock Irocs have always been my favorite, but I wanted bigger tires. Still want bigger tires, but I'm gonna run my stock Irocs at least one more year. Won't hurt my feelings.
Old 04-20-2018, 09:49 AM

I didn't get an email either but I tried to cancel through paypal a few days ago. Wonder if that takes me off his email list.
Old 04-20-2018, 08:05 PM
Supreme Member

Received 239 Likes on 179 Posts
Car: 1987 Formula (original owner)
Engine: 305 TPI
Transmission: T5
Axle/Gears: 9-bolt/3.45

I've been following the thread. I like a lot of the products 6le has to offer, and I very much like his ideas, details, quality and love that seems to go into his creations.

That said, I'm sorry that this didn't workout for people. This might also taint my opinions. On the other hand, these wheels were to be completely custom-made, so it was likely to take a very long time for them to finally become available, making this a little disappointing that people weren't more patient.

I realize it's been more about the lack of communication than the time that ruined this for everyone. But he got onboard immediately with trying to bring this wheel to fruition quickly, compared to the years of bugging companies like Hawk's and Classic, before those companies finally committed to reproducing wheels for 3rdgens, none of which were produced overnight either.

I've seen on the website that these wheels are, supposedly, almost here, and apparently you all have received emails about it, too. I hope he delivers, and that some of you were patient enough to wait... and then show them off to us. For me, that will mean that I can probably trust doing business with 6le in the future for his other products.

Judging from his videos, he seems to have integrity. He LOVES Camaros and Firebirds, and he offers products that HE has created for them, without trying to rip people off, like some of the other 3rdgen vendors seem to do. So I'm hanging in here for a hopeful result.
Old 04-20-2018, 08:56 PM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Car: IROC/F250 7.3
Engine: LS12367
Transmission: Autos
Axle/Gears: 3.73

let me know when their on clearance cause so many people dipped out. LOL
Old 04-23-2018, 08:43 PM

On the other hand, these wheels were to be completely custom-made, so it was likely to take a very long time for them to finally become available, making this a little disappointing that people weren't more patient.
If you have $1300 dollars of mine, and I politely ask what's going on weeks after they were supposed to available, all I ask is an email. If you can't do that, then no...I have no patience. The irony is that he DID bring the wheels to market from scratch...and had them made, and shipped from overseas, yet THAT....isn't what's taking so long. ...and there have been so many excuses that honestly I kinda forget what the latest one was.

Old 04-23-2018, 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by Abubaca
If you have $1300 dollars of mine, and I politely ask what's going on weeks after they were supposed to available, all I ask is an email. If you can't do that, then no...I have no patience. The irony is that he DID bring the wheels to market from scratch...and had them made, and shipped from overseas, yet THAT....isn't what's taking so long. ...and there have been so many excuses that honestly I kinda forget what the latest one was.

If people are so eager to defend 6LE, they should be willing to throw their $1,300 to him for 6 months or more, get more sales emails than update emails, never get responses, and then let's see how patient they are after that.
Before I filed a claim with PayPal I sent several emails, marked all of them to get Read Receipts (which I did get back) and still no response from Mark or Kyle. Simply put, they saw my emails and chose not to give any response. For me that shows that they have bad business practices. I don't think anyone that has tried to buy something from this company would dispute that, so I don't know why, after 4 pages of this topic, that people want to jump in now to defend his poor business practices.
Old 04-28-2018, 07:11 AM

They are officially released! I went down on Tuesday with our paperwork, and had to go back on through today but, the wheels are released and they are being moved up to the front of the ports for us to pick up Tuesday afternoon and start shipping Wednesday. I’m sorry for the extra week, I dedicated everything I could to getting them out as we planned to display them on two cars at CamaroCon and in our booth as well but nothing could change it’s the quickest we could get them. Hopefully everyone was on our emailing list and was getting the updates we sent with our news letter on the wheels in my abscense. Also, FYI, there’s a new phone number on the website for the past few weeks and I have a new hire, Mike, dedicated just to answering the phones all day to make sure customers are taken care of.

If you need to update your shipping address please let me know. Also let me know if you want color matching lugs, black, chrome, etc… as I’m throwing them in for this ridiculous wait.

Thanks again everyone!

EDIT: As I was searching for emails to make sure I didn’t miss anyone I see a TON of unread emails in my IROC-Z Wheels folder. It looks like a lot of you I had corresponded previously with were not showing in my inbox but were going directly to the folders in email chains. I will not be able to get to these until Sunday but if you’ve been refunded and still want the wheels I will not sell them out from under you.

I’m also seeing emails from Kris he still has some renderings to finish, I’ll get with him Sunday and find out who and when expected completion is…

Mark

P.S. If this no longer pertains to you and you would like to be removed from this list please simply reply “remove” and I will, thanks.
Old 05-02-2018, 03:24 PM

Engine: LS1
Transmission: T-56
Axle/Gears: 3:42, 10 Bolt LT1

I still don't have a rendering but got this email a few days ago...

They are officially released! I went down on Tuesday with our paperwork, and had to go back on through today but, the wheels are released and they are being moved up to the front of the ports for us to pick up Tuesday afternoon and start shipping Wednesday. I’m sorry for the extra week, I dedicated everything I could to getting them out as we planned to display them on two cars at CamaroCon and in our booth as well but nothing could change it’s the quickest we could get them. Hopefully everyone was on our emailing list and was getting the updates we sent with our news letter on the wheels in my abscense. Also, FYI, there’s a new phone number on the website for the past few weeks and I have a new hire, Mike, dedicated just to answering the phones all day to make sure customers are taken care of.

If you need to update your shipping address please let me know. Also let me know if you want color matching lugs, black, chrome, etc… as I’m throwing them in for this ridiculous wait.

Thanks again everyone!

EDIT: As I was searching for emails to make sure I didn’t miss anyone I see a TON of unread emails in my IROC-Z Wheels folder. It looks like a lot of you I had corresponded previously with were not showing in my inbox but were going directly to the folders in email chains. I will not be able to get to these until Sunday but if you’ve been refunded and still want the wheels I will not sell them out from under you.

I’m also seeing emails from Kris he still has some renderings to finish, I’ll get with him Sunday and find out who and when expected completion is…
Old 05-02-2018, 03:44 PM
Supreme Member

Thing that gets me is the wheels are no long on his page for sale any place?
Old 05-03-2018, 09:25 AM
Supreme Member

Received 76 Likes on 66 Posts
Car: 1991 Z28 Vert
Engine: 383 single plane efi
Axle/Gears: 8.8 with 3.73s

Thing that gets me is the wheels are no long on his page for sale any place?
And that's also not mentioning that some of you had positive read receipt returned.
Old 05-03-2018, 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by Tibo
And that's also not mentioning that some of you had positive read receipt returned.
Yes, I got the same email. I've got a few Read receipts from Mark and Kyle, so I'll call on most of that update. Plus, how can he ship when he hasn't even sent out renderings to anyone thus he has no approvals that the customer wants a particular paint style?
Old 05-03-2018, 12:29 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Car: 89 IROC-VERT
Engine: TPI 305
Transmission: 700R4 Auto
Axle/Gears: 2.77

So let me get this right.. all of a sudden he's back from the dead still making promises?? Seems like the refund list was growing fast and he realized these 3rd gen owners are not as dumb as I thought! LOL I would recommend everyone cancel their orders ASAP! From what I've read so far this guys a FRAUD. I wonder if this kind of treatment would've happened to the 5th and 6th gen Camaro guys?!? HMMMM I'm just saying.
Old 05-03-2018, 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by ROCFATHER
So let me get this right.. all of a sudden he's back from the dead still making promises?? Seems like the refund list was growing fast and he realized these 3rd gen owners are not as dumb as I thought! LOL I would recommend everyone cancel their orders ASAP! From what I've read so far this guys a FRAUD. I wonder if this kind of treatment would've happened to the 5th and 6th gen Camaro guys?!? HMMMM I'm just saying.
I'm with you on cancelling orders!
As for the 6th gen crowd, its the same thing.
Old 05-07-2018, 08:40 AM

From what I've read so far this guys a FRAUD.
As frustrated, disappointed, and honestly a little angry as I am....I don't think Mark/6LE is a fraud, or is doing any of this intentionally. All he is guilty of (in my opinion) is being understaffed and being poor at communicating with his customer. In my case (and obviously many of you) this is unacceptable. Still, I don't think he's a fraud. I do applaud him for bringing the products to market. Unlike other vendors who simply sell existing parts, Mark actually R&Ds the product, and is responsible for getting them made when previously they didn't exist. I don't doubt that his issues are in fact legitimate. I just think instead of being honest up front, and honest as the process moves along, he tries to over promise in an attempt to make customers happy. Of course, when he can't deliver....it does the opposite, and in fact makes the situation even worse.

Business is business, and in my opinion, his side of our deal was unacceptable, and I canceled my order. -but I do believe he is a really good guy, with nothing but good intentions. Should you do business with him? -That's up you each of you to decide.
Old 05-11-2018, 09:04 PM

Engine: LS1
Axle/Gears: 3:42, 10 Bolt LT1

Update yesterday

I’m sorry for the mass email again. PLEASE e-mail a reply for individual updates (or remove if you’ve already been refunded, my apologies) after you get this. Wheels were released, just been down at the ports dealing with a week of “they were returned” to finally finding our 6th Gen Wheels. We’re still trying to get the 4th and 3rd Gens located and brought up. The 6th Gens had gotten quarantined apparently in the hold process and they think that is what has happened to the rest I just won’t know until end of day tomorrow.

I needed to get a solid answer instead of just “they’re looking for them”. Email me so we can make sure we have you all straight. I have no clue why we don’t have the renderings, I’ll refund everyone $100 and just give up on getting these from him. Also make sure to let me know if you have different studs than factory so I don’t send the wrong lugs.

Wheels are pulled from being for sale on the site until you are all 100% taken care of and happy. Sorry for the misery this has caused. Please hit me up individually after reading this.
Old 05-26-2018, 11:49 AM
Supreme Member

Been 6 months today for my order still cant get any real updates or any responses to emails even tried calling a few times but nobody home At this point I have gave up hope on getting my car back on the road this year.
Old 05-26-2018, 11:53 AM
Supreme Member

Received 630 Likes on 531 Posts

Amidst all of this, and I feel for you guys that are the early adopters and are getting burned, is there not an already produced reasonable IROC replacement wheel? Seems to me, and the chrome 17"+ versions available notwithstanding, that there was at least one other manufacturer out there. I had gone through my subscribed wheel threads but couldn't find what I was looking for. I believe it was a California based company.