Third Generation F-Body Message Boards

Third Generation F-Body Message Boards (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/)
-   Pacific Region (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/pacific-region/)
-   -   another Hawaii newbie? (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/pacific-region/261123-another-hawaii-newbie.html)

pvt num 11 10-12-2004 04:58 PM

Yeah, I'll ask my wife if she minds me working on it this coming Thursday. Eye infection? Ouch. I hope you get better quickly.

HI85WH1 10-12-2004 05:02 PM

Yeah, this eye infection thing sucks...

antibiotics and eyedrops...

worse of all, I have to ride with my helmet... grrr

pvt num 11 10-12-2004 05:03 PM

Oh, your bike. Well, I'd ride with a helmet, if I had a bike, eye infection or no.

HI85WH1 10-12-2004 05:05 PM

Hewlmets make the difference between a corpse and a quadraplegiac...

Duck 10-13-2004 10:14 PM

Originally posted by HI85WH1
yup... thanks... its still sitting by the front door...

as for the headlight stuff, the body kit components will all be coming off, so that should make it easier...
(front/rear bumpers, side skirts, etc...) I guess I can shoot some pics and he can point out what he needs...

Does the car have cupholders on the doors? I'm looking for a set of them! Thanks, Ed

HI85WH1 10-14-2004 11:30 AM

Originally posted by Duck
Does the car have cupholders on the doors? I'm looking for a set of them! Thanks, Ed
cupholders on the doors?

nope... sorry I didnt reply to your question sooned Ed..

Robert

stew'86MCSS396 11-06-2004 06:16 PM

There's a Firebird at the Shafter j-yard...TPI 5.0, T5 and GTA rims...don't know what's left but I can find out more if anyone wants. stew

...sorry for the post haste...the intake, harness, 'puter, most interior parts, and rims are gone! Still got the T5 and disk brake rearend. Rearend disk are a little rusty though. BTW it's an '86. stew

Duck 11-06-2004 10:09 PM

Originally posted by stew'86MCSS396
There's a Firebird at the Shafter j-yard...TPI 5.0, T5 and GTA rims...don't know what's left but I can find out more if anyone wants. stew

...sorry for the post haste...the intake, harness, 'puter, most interior parts, and rims are gone! Still got the T5 and disk brake rearend. Rearend disk are a little rusty though. BTW it's an '86. stew

Thanks, we've been raping it the past couple of weeks... How'd ya like the purple velvet trim inside? Hey, you wouldn't happen to have a set of 'Bird cupholders available?

acescarrsRS 11-07-2004 05:36 AM

Thanks, we've been raping it the past couple of weeks...
lol! That's funny Ed. Yeah I'm kinda bummed I didn't get to go with you guys & line up for my turn at her too:D

stew'86MCSS396 11-08-2004 01:32 PM

Thanks, we've been raping it the past couple of weeks... How'd ya like the purple velvet trim inside? Hey, you wouldn't happen to have a set of 'Bird cupholders available?
At first glance, I thought the purple was kinda neat, but nothing I'd do for my own ride. Like Rob, I'm a g-body guy...soooo, no I wouldn't have a set of cupholders. Anyone get under to ID the trans WC/NWC? stew

acescarrsRS 11-08-2004 01:59 PM

I think Shawn checked out the trans & is gonna take it soon. Unfortunately it was a NWC.

stew'86MCSS396 11-08-2004 02:31 PM

Okay...looked under there but uhhh...can't tell physically anyway.

Sorry for the double post...I was linked to this thread and never realized there was another Shafter thread going on. I kinda lerk at the TBI and DIY PROM sections, so never knew there's quite a bit of blahahs hea! stew

3rdGenBlackBird 11-08-2004 10:35 PM

Originally posted by stew'86MCSS396
Sorry for the double post...I was linked to this thread and never realized there was another Shafter thread going on. I kinda lerk at the TBI and DIY PROM sections, so never knew there's quite a bit of blahahs hea! stew
It's all good man.

Thanks for lettin' us know about things like this. Too bad those wheels got jacked before I got there.

See any other interesting cars?

Scott