Camaros for Sale Post your Camaro for Sale.

must sell my camaro

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2007, 09:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
must sell my camaro

I am sure if this is the right place to post I am selling my first love 84 camaro i started this project about 7 years ago i drop new 350 block with .030 over eagle piston that was just for starters this engine has lot more too much to list over 5k in the engine alone has less than 20 miles on it that right 20 i am not looking to get my money back just would like to sell to some that would finish it i will send you pics and more info you are intersted you would not be disopointed over all i have done lot to this car i am the 2nd owner had for 16 years allbee1@aol.com in the tampa bay area
Old 07-31-2007, 11:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: must sell my camaro

Selling my baby (CRYING) 1984 CAMARO 2ND owner had it for over 16 years about 7 years ago I got an idea to make my Camaro a high performance car so I began with new 350 block with .030 over eagle piston to begin with. Dropped over 5 k on the engine alone and I have not used the car. Engine has only about 15 miles on it that’s right 15. I have done a lot more to this car and believe me I do not want to part from it however from the looks of it I will never enjoy it. I have dragged this car across the country several times due to relocation and again I am relocating from Tampa area to Dallas so my wife refuse to let me drag it with us again. The Out side body is not in perfect condition due to sitting in my garage and being used as my workbench at times. I am not trying to get all I have spent on it however I will not give it away. I would like to sell to someone that will finish it. If you are interested I will give more detail and pics you can reach me at allbee1@aol.com