Rating Summary
Options
From
Date
firebirddude142
04-30-2022, 05:19 AM
Got the tail lights and the lenses are complete junk all the points where they are held together are junk. On a hot day the lease will literally just fall off I’m surprised is never happed to this guy. I asked to return the items and he purely refused.

IROCZman15
04-30-2022, 07:28 AM
Wow, I am baffled by his audacity to phrase things that way. What a sneak he is. You forgot to mention that you got the lights and PHYSICALLY PEELED THEM OPEN while filming it and sending me the video. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT AND THEN ASK FOR YOUR MONEY BACK!?!? who does that. Also, paypal agrees with me that you do not deserve your money back because these lights were bought "used" "modified" "as is" and priced at $150 because of those factors. You can't just complain about not getting $400 worth of tail lights for $150 and being unhappy about it. Please visit my long detailed post about this matter on this page: https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/exte...ts-billet.html
scroll to Post #6 on April 30th 2022

firebirddude142
04-30-2022, 06:17 PM
Yeah peal apart with one finger. And it’s funny how my comment ls are getting deleted…. This guy is a real winner here

IROCZman15
04-30-2022, 09:41 PM
Hey man, you have a real odd sense of things to think that I have the power to delete your comments and posts.
I DO NOT.
The moderators and Administrators do that... and they ony do that when someone is breakign the forum rules or posting personal/hurtful information about another member..... so, maybe don't accuse me of deleting your comments.. you are just continuing to be foolish...

maybe take a break or find something else to occupy your mind. I think this situation is settled both here on TGO and on Paypal.

firebirddude142
04-30-2022, 10:00 PM
What ever man your an *** to deal with and I clearly shown that so have a good rest of your night. It’s $200 that’s chump change haha it’s the matter of fact they are junk and you know it hahah so what ever man I’ll restore them and sell em for double what I paid cuz unlike you I have the means of fixing and modifying them without braking them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣