Knight Rider Conversion Kit for Trans Am

dave8412  Jun 16 2006 - 9:36am   

Q: Where can I get a Knight Rider conversion kit for my Trans Am?

A: Parts are sold directly by Diamondback Automotive Systems (106 Jay Street, Schenectady, NY 12305) - 518-346-3019. They have everything from exterior pieces to complete interiors. Unfortunately, no turbo boost is available for jumping over other cars.

Special Thanks to Shawn Wallbridge for allowing us to use this information from the F-Body FAQ found on The F-Body Organization web site.



Who's online
There are currently 18 users and 299 guests online.

Syndicate content