Car Audio Car audio related questions and helpful hints for building the best sound system for your car or getting the most out of what you have.

Scored Kenwood System

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2017, 06:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 1990 Camaro RS
Engine: 305
Scored Kenwood System

I was looking to replace the Aiwa deck in the car from the previous owner. I had Kenwood in the past and wanted to go that route. While doing a search online An Amazon add showed up for a New (not used) Kenwood pkg. I'm not sure how good the deck or speakers are but for the price I couldn't pass it up. Just wondering If the speakers will fit in the sail panels. I paid $ 5.08 Cdn dollars including shipping. Must have been a mistake in the price the item is no longer listed.

• Package Includes: 1 Kenwood Stereo 2 Pairs Of JBL 6 X 9 Speakers 1 Antenna
  • Stereo features: Marine-rated digital media receiver (does not play CDs) Built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and music streaming, Built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels), Plays MP3, WAV, WMA, and FLAC music files, Stream Internet radio from Pandora, iHeart Radio, Rear-wired Bluetooth microphone included, Covered USB and AUX inputs, iPod/iPhone direct connection with optional cable (not included), SiriusXM ready, Inputs: USB and AUX, Outputs: 2-ch preamp outputs
  • Speakers: Pair of 6x9-inch 3-way component speakers, Equipped with a polymer/mica composite cone with rubber surround, Maximum input power: 600 Watts RMS: 200w, 4 Ohms, 93 dB efficiency, Equipped with one 1-inch liquid-cooled silk-polymer composite dome tweeter and a neodymium magnet, Durable butyl rubber surround stands up to the stress of extreme temperatures, sunlight and time
  • Enrock 45 Dipole Marine Motorcycle Audio Hideaway Flexible Antenna (Black)
Old 05-09-2017, 07:42 PM

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Car: 1987 Trans Am
Re: Scored Kenwood System

Let us know if you actually get it. Had to file 2 claims with Amazon recently over sellers not sending merchandise I found for a good price.
Old 05-09-2017, 08:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 1990 Camaro RS
Engine: 305
Re: Scored Kenwood System

I will, I hadn't considered them not shipping it.