DIY PROM Do It Yourself PROM chip burning help. No PROM begging. No PROMs for sale. No commercial exchange. Not a referral service.

Tuning AE and PE with '7730 on HSR

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2006, 02:50 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Tuning AE and PE with '7730 on HSR

Okay, I've read a ton of posts here and found some areas helpful, but some areas are vague. I'll be playing with some AE/PE tables tomorrow. I have a 383 HSR, 52MM TB, Comp Cam 224/230 and Dart Pro 1 200 heads. I have been pretty successful in getting my Spark Table and VE tables set. Now I'm ready to start adjusting my PE and AE tables.

In lamens terms, what does each do and where do I need to start adjusting on of the following?

Enrich Accel Delta MAP Enable Vs. TPS
Enrich Accel Delta MAP Factor Mult. Vs. TPS
Enrich Accel Delta MAP Pulse Width Decay Factor Vs. Temp
Enrich Accel Delta MAP Pulse Width Mult. Vs. Delta MAP
Enrich Accel Delta MAP Pulse Width Mult. Vs. Temp.
Enrich Accel Delta TPS Factor Vs. Ref. Pulse
Enrich Accel Delta TPS Mult vs. Delta TPS
Enrich Accel Delta TPS Pulse Width Factor Vs. Temp

I've played with the "Enrich Accel Delta TPS Pulse Width Factor Vs. Temp" to get my lean pops fixed. But my 383 is sluggish out of the hole and I'd like to know what I can do fix that area. It should have a TON more power that what I've got. I'll be reading data as I'm driving tomorrow under fast accelleration and slow accellaration. I'm sure once I get the idea of where to start, I can start following along.
Old 10-06-2006, 04:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 69 Camaro
Engine: LS1 converted to LS6
Transmission: 4L70
Axle/Gears: 12bolt 3:42
Are you running a WBO2? First off is you need to increase your pump shot at least 10% across the board then you need to decay it out faster. I believe that Traxion has a good article on it with a mini-ram. Do a search on pumpshot and mini-ram.
Old 10-06-2006, 04:31 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
No, I'm not running a WB02. I'll adjust that AE across the board first. What about my PE? I'll look that up on what Traxion did.