DIY PROM Do It Yourself PROM chip burning help. No PROM begging. No PROMs for sale. No commercial exchange. Not a referral service.

just did some data logging with TunerPro. Who can help me read the files now?

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2017, 08:11 PM
Supreme Member

Received 24 Likes on 14 Posts
Engine: 350 TPI
Transmission: A4
Axle/Gears: 3.23
just did some data logging with TunerPro. Who can help me read the files now?

I did a few runs with my car after putting in a second tune with the hopes that I could get a bit more out of it since Im running the Bosch III injectors.

Can anyone take a peek at the files for me and tell me if the BLMs are within spec with the injectors? The files are saved on my laptop so I guess Id have to email them to you. I head to the dyno on the 4th so if I need to make changes then I need to do it asap.
Old 10-20-2017, 07:52 AM
Supreme Member

Received 193 Likes on 167 Posts
Re: just did some data logging with TunerPro. Who can help me read the files now?

What mask are you running again? Is this TP data?

you can send me the data if you want... ultm8z@yahoo.com.

BTW, If you don't have a WB O2 (much less having one hooked up to TP), it'll be hard to "get more out of it". Where I ended up is that my actual AFR's that I want are nowhere near the commanded AFR's. Something I never would have achieved without use of a WB.
Old 10-20-2017, 10:38 AM
Supreme Member

Re: just did some data logging with TunerPro. Who can help me read the files now?

Originally Posted by ULTM8Z
What mask are you running again? Is this TP data?

you can send me the data if you want... ultm8z@yahoo.com.

BTW, If you don't have a WB O2 (much less having one hooked up to TP), it'll be hard to "get more out of it". Where I ended up is that my actual AFR's that I want are nowhere near the commanded AFR's. Something I never would have achieved without use of a WB.
Im running the 8d. Ill send them over to you in a bit. thanks
Old 10-20-2017, 11:25 AM
Supreme Member

One of the concerns that was brought up was that my friend, whos knows more than I do about this, noticed that the engine was pulling a slight vacuum at WOT runs. There is a log where I removed the filters and plastic housing and ran with an open TB. Not sure if the TPI filter setup is restricting me considering my car is fairly stock. I also checked the TB linkage and it not damaged. It has 58K miles on it. TB fully open with blade flat= just under 5.00 volts.
Old 10-20-2017, 12:24 PM
Supreme Member

Received 193 Likes on 167 Posts

A “slight” vacuum should not be unexpected. Any time air moves across a discontinuity (i.e, an orifice, a valve, etc), you’re going to have a pressure drop.