383 stroker parts Tulsa ok

Old 10-18-2017, 10:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 1983 trans am
Axle/Gears: 4 wheel disc 3.23
383 stroker parts Tulsa ok

I have a 350 010 block bored over 30, vatted, honed, and clearanced for stroker assembly. New cam bearings, freeze plugs and Used 350 vortec heads. 383 Complete BRAND NEW balanced rotating assembly from harmonic balancer all the way to the flexplate. Designed to handle up to 500hp. Edelbrock performer intake to fit vortec heads, powdercoated chrome. Polished and clear powdercoated alternator, matching powdercoated valve covers. New double roller timing chain. Used hei distributor, New chrome timing cover, Chrome powdercoat oil pan. New felpro head bolts all the gaskets. I gasket matched and ported the heads. I have a camshaft that is still in the plastic so I am returning it. Other than that this is motor is ready to be assembled. Just pic your camshaft. I have only hand tightened rods and pistons to check for clearence. I’ve decided to go the LS route. So I no longer need this assembly. I’m asking $1200 OBO I’m wanting to sell everything at once but if no one wants this exact build I will separate. I also have original crossfire intake with throttle bodies and air cleaner. Call or text 918 813 5564

I do have receipts for the rotating assembly. Text or call 918 813 5564

Search this Thread