WTB: TPI Cali emissions parts for an 87 T/A

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2017, 06:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: '87 Trans Am GTA
Engine: L98
Transmission: 700r4
WTB: TPI Cali emissions parts for an 87 T/A

Looking to buy a smog pump with mounting brackets, the air diverter / check valve with plastic cover, the hose that runs between the valve and the pump and if possible the hose that runs from the valve to the cat, though this isn't a requirement. I'd prefer to purchase everything from one seller just for simplicities sake and would like to avoid paying too much as I'm sure shipping will be somewhat expensive.

Last edited by Ryan-87GTA; 08-11-2017 at 09:57 PM.
Old 08-15-2017, 10:30 AM
Supreme Member

Received 348 Likes on 263 Posts
Car: 1984 Camaro Berlinetta
Engine: LT1
Transmission: T56 6-speed
Axle/Gears: 4.11 LS1 Rear End
Re: WTB: TPI Cali emissions parts for an 87 T/A

Still looking ??

I'm expecting to strip some parts from under the hood of an 86 IROC sometime this week. All the SMOG was still installed on that car IIRC. The metal tube that connects from the Cat to the manifold valve is NOT available...... I know I will not be able to get it off 'clean".

Re-post or send me a PM with an offer for the parts ASAP if you still need this stuff. That way I know what your willing to spend before taking the time to strip the parts for you. ( I don't know what they will charge me for the SMOG parts.)

Old 08-15-2017, 08:19 PM

Car: 91 ws6
Engine: Carb'd 334 stroker
Transmission: T5

Likewise, Im fairly certain I have my tpi smog stuff sitting in a bin somewhere. May not have everything, will check and confirm tomorrow. Will let whatever I have go for cheap since it's useless to me.
Old 08-17-2017, 03:38 PM

Car: '87 Trans Am GTA
Engine: L98
Transmission: 700r4

Originally Posted by dixie wrecked
Likewise, Im fairly certain I have my tpi smog stuff sitting in a bin somewhere. May not have everything, will check and confirm tomorrow. Will let whatever I have go for cheap since it's useless to me.
Thanks for the offer but as of currently I'm working out something with John. Of course if anything changes I'll let you know.