History / Originality Got a question about 1982-1992 Camaro or Firebird history? Have a question about original parts, options, RPO codes, when something was available, or how to document your car? Those questions, answers, and much more!

What to do...rpo sticker missing/lost/can't find it

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2016, 04:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What to do...rpo sticker missing/lost/can't find it

I have a 1992 Firebird that I took in on trade for some work. This is going to be the wife's car once it gets done. Anyway, I am trying to find out exactly what car I have. I know it is a 350 TPI. It has trans am interior, which I know someone could have swapped in, and it has what I would call a factory cowl induction hood, where the cowl hump is on the driver's side. Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone could tell me where the RPO sticker is (center console lid is missing), and it isn't on the driver's side locking cover under the hatch. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, William
Old 12-11-2016, 05:01 PM
JT
Community Administrator

Received 260 Likes on 186 Posts
Re: What to do...rpo sticker missing/lost/can't find it

It would be on the back side of the locking cover in the rear hatch for 1992 unless it was a Convertible.

Since it's a 1992, records are still available. You can send me the VIN in a private message and I can provide the list of the RPO codes that would have been on the SPID.
Old 12-11-2016, 05:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: What to do...rpo sticker missing/lost/can't find it

Thank you so much, your awesome. I will get it in just a bit as soon as I get supper out of the smoker. Thank you again