Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2017, 09:34 PM

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
Car: 1987 IROC-Z convertible
Engine: 5.0
Transmission: 700R
Axle/Gears: 2:77
FIVE 5 speed shift plates for sale

OK I finally got my act together and got these ready for sale. I have five 5 speed shift plates for sale. These are for sale on lots of other places too so some could be gone by now. Here's what I have.

Some still have decent letters in place and some don't. I have used the overlay stickers from Hawks and they are excellent so if you want a yellow letter plate but want to purchase the white letter one or vice versa or choose one that doesn't have any letters at all just know that is very easily fixed for $13. I do also have the leather shift boots. I have 2 of the early style and two of the later style. You'll find them posted here as well.

I do not negotiate my prices.

I'll need your shipping zip code to quote shipping. I'd guess it would be $10-$25 at most

#1 - $90 This is 90-92 YELLOW letter but an one and the letters are quite good for 30 years old.Texture is excellent with a little wear on the passenger side. Ashtray cover detent spring is included.

#2 - $80 This is also a YELLOW letter 90-92. The letters are fair but not great. Texture is very good but one very tiny flaw (see pic). Ashtray cover detent spring is included.

#3 - $90 This is the 89 and below WHITE letter version. The letters re very good but "spackled" with white paint. The texture on this one is absolutely flawless but far the best one I have. Ashtray cover detent spring is missing so you will have to transplant yours.

#4 - $70 Needs an overlays sticker. texture is excellent near flawless BUT there is an alarm indicator light installed. Ashtray cover detent spring is missing so you will have to transplant yours.

#5 - $45 Needs an overlay sticker. Texture has multiple flaws. Ashtray cover detent spring is missing so you will have to transplant yours.