LSX and LTX Parts Looking to buy or sell LSX or LTX parts? Post it here.

[For Sale] COMPLETE LQ4 4L80 PULLOUT PRICE DROP

Old 09-08-2017, 06:01 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Car: 87 IROC
Engine: 350
Transmission: auto
Axle/Gears: 3.23
COMPLETE LQ4 4L80 PULLOUT PRICE DROP

Figured

I'd offer this up to my fellow third gen folks at a little less than what I'll put it on Craigslist for. Although I didn't personally hear it run, guy I bought it from sent me a video of him driving the truck day before he pulled it. I just bought a complete truck, so don't need this one. Came out of a 2 wheel drive truck. Complete with harness, pcm, and accessories. Willing to separate motor and trans, but everything else stays with engine. Don't have time to bother trying to ship, plus shipping probably wouldn't make it a decent deal. Located near altoona PA. Would deliver for a buck a mile(I'm a truck driver, that's how I get paid, lol) anywhere within reason. PM or text me at 2158045738. I've sold some other parts so I can drop the price a little for you guys. 1150 for everything is my break even. I'll sell the motor with accessories, wiring, and pcm for 900. Sorry guys, but there's too many people looking for these out there that will apparently pay more. So the trans is available for 250. Trans is not negotiable cause my suburban needs a torque converter and i can't buy a stock replacement for that, lol!

Last edited by zya5point0; 09-18-2017 at 09:04 PM.
Old 10-08-2017, 05:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: COMPLETE LQ4 4L80 PULLOUT PRICE DROP

Do you still have this combo?

Search this Thread