Mid-Atlantic Region Regional board for all of the Mid-Atlantic states. Discuss gatherings and get togethers.

New Here

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2008, 12:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Calling all VA third gen owners

Hey guys - I'm new to the site and am trying to make contacts and gather information before purchasing the third gen camaro i've always wanted. I'm a member of several different is300 online communities right now, as that is what I'm currently driving, so I know the drill on websites like this. What IS confusing me is not being able to post comments on the for sale section of this website, not being able to start my own threads and why it is that this website is having such a hard time remembering my password (I've had to change it three times in the past hour haha). Anyway, hello to everyone on the site and an offer of friendship to all you locals. Hopefully I can get well informed and inspired enough to begin this daily driver project in the next month or two.
Old 12-30-2008, 02:08 PM

Re: Calling all VA third gen owners

problems fixed - I guess the mods had to do something or there was some kind of time lag. Anyway - input on my engine tech thread titled "is a daily driver possible" is welcome.
Old 12-30-2008, 11:40 PM
JT
Community Administrator

Received 255 Likes on 184 Posts
Re: New Here

In regard to posting in the Classifieds:
https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/cars...assifieds.html

Please make sure to read all stickies and announcements as they contain important, and often frequently asked about, information. The above information is posted in all Sale subforums of the Classifieds so it should have been hard to miss!

In regard to your password issues, to be blunt, that is going to be an issue on your end. Are you getting an error about an incorrect username/password, or are you simply having to re-enter your username/password frequently when visiting the website? If the former, then you simply are not entering in the username/password correctly. The system doesn't screw-up on that. As technical issues go through me, I can say no one else has reported such an issue. If it's the latter, that's either because you aren't placing a checkmark next to the "Remember Me" box when you enter your username/password, or your browser is blocking cookies from our website.

I moved your posts above into a new thread since it wasn't exactly related to the thread you posted these in. It seemed more appropriate to be a part of a new thread.

Welcome and good luck.
Old 12-31-2008, 11:59 AM

Re: New Here

ok, sorry about that - all problems ended up being fixed. There was some kind of lag time. Either way, thanks for the information and welcome.