North East Region Regional Board for the North East. Topics like local car shows, cruise nights, good mechanics, machine shops, and so on.

Website......

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2003, 02:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 1986 Iroc-Z
Engine: 305 TPI
Transmission: Automatic
Website......

I am currently trying to build my own camaro website......I am building a Tech page on it and i was wondering what people think would be good for me to have on that page??? Any ideas would be great...
Old 10-18-2003, 01:38 PM
TGO Supporter

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
I don't mean to ruin your plans or anything, but you're going to have to do something new or make it a personal page if you're making a Camaro site. There are far too many sites already that are basically immitating TGO. The best ideas I've seen so far are making sites where people can organize shows, races, and meet-ups and those types of things.
Old 10-18-2003, 06:29 PM

Car: 91 Firebird Formula
Engine: For me to know.....
Transmission: and you to find out....
Originally posted by CaysE
I don't mean to ruin your plans or anything, but you're going to have to do something new or make it a personal page if you're making a Camaro site. There are far too many sites already that are basically immitating TGO. The best ideas I've seen so far are making sites where people can organize shows, races, and meet-ups and those types of things.
I gotta agree with CaysE....theres enough tech boards for
F-bodys... Sorry.

Dan
Old 10-20-2003, 09:27 PM

Actually i was planning on making it a message board just for the New England area... I am doing it for a class...So what would my site have to have inorder for you to use it and visit it?? that would be great if you could give me some ideas....
Old 10-20-2003, 09:32 PM
TGO Supporter

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
Well, there's already a northeast thirdgen site and a new jersey fbody site. I'd say first thing you should do is search around for the different fbody sites and see what they offer. If you find something that they don't have and you would like to see, make it. That's the best route to go.

I know there's been a lot of talk throughout the different boards about people's f-bodies getting broken into and/or stolen. Perhaps a "thirdgen security" site should be in order.
Old 10-21-2003, 08:02 PM

not a bad idea

Thanks bud any other ideas send this way!