North East Region Regional Board for the North East. Topics like local car shows, cruise nights, good mechanics, machine shops, and so on.

Help "pricing" my Berlinetta - GREAT condition

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2013, 04:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 1985 Berlinetta
Engine: 305
Transmission: Auto
Help "pricing" my Berlinetta - GREAT condition

Hey I have a 1985 Berlinetta and I'm not really looking to sell it, I am just a little curious to see what I "could" potentially get for it. I've had it for the past 4 years. My dad had it for a few years before that and I believe he was the third owner. When he gave it to me it had 95,000 miles and now its at about 108,000. It runs really well and never gives any big problems. The car has NEVER been driven in the winter. Until it was given to me, it was in a garage from October to March and since I've had it its sat in my driveway throughout the winter. This car is in really great condition. The exterior has an awesome original paint job and has very few minor dings on it that you can hardly notice. The interior is pretty great too. The ceiling headliner is torn and falling apart but i am in the process to replace that now so it'll be brand new shortly. The only faults in the upholstery are the rear seats have some fading due to sun and there is a cigarette burn in the front seat. The car is almost 100% original the only thing i replaced is the 4 speakers. I also had a head unit installed a while back but kept the original "pod" radio it came with. The radio works just fine, but i removed it so i could listen to my ipod. I've looked around at a ton of places and really haven't seen a berlinetta quite like mine - condition wise. If anyone has information on the value of this car or anything like that, I'm just curious for the fun of it. Thanks in advance for any info you can provide. Pictures are attached.
Attached Thumbnails Help "pricing" my Berlinetta - GREAT condition-photo-1-.jpg   Help "pricing" my Berlinetta - GREAT condition-photo-5-.jpg   Help "pricing" my Berlinetta - GREAT condition-photo-4-.jpg  
Old 07-05-2013, 07:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 1991 Pontiac Trans Am
Engine: 305 TPI
Transmission: 700R4
Axle/Gears: 3:42
Re: Help "pricing" my Berlinetta - GREAT condition

Well you have rare red interior and a clean original body and no work done to it. I'd say 3500-4000. 4000 if you sit on it for a while and all the major work if you do need any has been done by a professional to hold the value.