Third Generation F-Body Message Boards

Third Generation F-Body Message Boards (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/)
-   Northern Great Plains and Rocky Mountain (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/northern-great-plains-rocky/)
-   -   THIRDGEN SWAP MEET!!! (https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/northern-great-plains-rocky/365615-thirdgen-swap-meet.html)

OneBaddBird 05-23-2010 04:27 PM

Re: THIRDGEN SWAP MEET!!!

Looking for a driver side spoiler corner. Shattered mine, bought one off ebay, supposedly a wide one off an Iroc. Not so much. Still need a wide one, might buy the deck piece too. Please let me know if you have one, been looking around and would rather not blow the money on a new one out of the catalog. All the junkyards around here have narrow ones, and my Iroc looks stupid right now.
:lookhere:

indy500man 04-14-2011 10:53 PM

OK THIS IS WHAT I HAVE.........I HAVE TWO 83 Z28S I AM PARTING OUT.ONE IS 99%COMPLETE,AND THE OTHER IS NO ENGINE/TRANNY INT IS GONE,AND GROUND EFFECTS ARE GONE.FIRST CAR IS CARB 305 WITH MAN TRANNY,WHEELS ARE GONE,RAD IS GONE,AND NO KEYS FOR CAR.GLASS HOOD,DECENT.BODY IS GOOD,NOT PERFECT,BUT NOT ALL BEAT UP OR RUSTED OUT.OTHER CAR IS T-TOP CAR,T-TOPS ARE THERE,DOORS AND HATCH ARE GOOD.HATCH IS OFF 89ISH??NO FRONT FACIA.IT WAS 305 CROSS FIRE,AND AUTO.NIETHER HAD J65 REAR DISCS,I HAVE AN 82 I AM GETTING READY TO RESTORE,AND REALLY DONT NEED THESE CARS.MY PACE CAR IS 100% ORIGINAL AND 100%ALL THERE.i DO ALSO HAVE A CROSS FIRE INTAKE COMPLETE WITH TBIs AND AIRCLEANER,ALL LINKAGES,ECT,AND A GLASS HOOD WITH AIR INDUCTION FOR SALE.i DONT WANT TO SELL IT TOO BAD,BUT I WOULD PART WITH IT.MY PACE CAR IS CROSS FIRE AND J65,AND I HAVE HAD IT OVER 20 YRS NOW.CALL WITH ANY Q'S AND I WILL SELL PARTS OR THE WHOLE CAR.PACE CAR IS NOT FOR SALE.THANKS CARS ARE LOCATED IN NORTH CENTRAL KANSAS,AND THERE ARE NO TITLES FOR EITHER CAR.

indy500man 04-14-2011 10:54 PM

HERES MY NUMBER 785-282-0400 CELL OR BALDWINMOTIONMAN1974@YAHOO.COM

BADNBLK 04-17-2012 12:06 PM

I got a pair of 18x10.5 Z06 wheels for back end of something. Buy some front to make a set, or just use for your drag slicks?

sold

five7kid 05-17-2012 05:41 PM

Various parts someone may be able to use. Everything is free unless otherwise noted. Assume you will come to pick up whatever you're interested in (may ship some of the smaller things if you pay for shipping).

'82 TH200C. I was told it was rebuilt about 40k miles before I got the car. Can't vouch for that, but it operated fine before I pulled it for the LS1 swap.

'83 disk brake rear housing - GONE

'82 LG4 gas tank & pickup. Couldn't find any rust inside or out.

'82 LG4 air cleaner. Complete with chrome lid. If you need to pass emissions and all you have is an open element, this may be for you.

Homemade dual snorkel air cleaner. Base is from a '66 396 Impala, dropped style, and will clear both q-jets and Holleys. The snorkels are the late-70's wide flat style, no thermovac. The snorkels are at odd angles because I had it in my '57 Bel Air. I believe I put it on my 3rd gen to see if it cleared, can't remember for sure but I believe it interfered with the AC compressor or something. Can't hurt to try, may fit yours.

3rd gen aluminum driveshaft. - SOLD

'82 LG4 ECM and harness.

1 each '82 and '86 LG4 intake manifold (same thing). These are factory aluminum spreadbore intakes with EGR.

Factory fuel pump to q-jet fuel line with no twists or kinks.

LG4 fuel lines, tank to fuel pump, no kinks.

Universal cat modified to bolt into LG4 exhaust. The car went through Air Care Colorado with a fast pass with this cat.

110 mph Camaro cluster. Trip odometer works. You pay shipping.

145 mph Camaro cluster. Trip odometer works. Tach has 6000 redline (V6 unit with a V8 board so it reads correctly with a V8). Has 80 psi oil pressure gauge (also V6, so requires a V6 80 psi oil pressure sender). $35.

Also have alternators, starters, water pumps, EGR valve, A.I.R. pump, that worked when removed, good for cores if nothing else. Flat multi-groove/V-belt combo and V-belts pulleys. Accessory brackets.

These parts are in the Southwest Plaza area of Littleton (Kipling & Bowles). If interested, reply here, PM, or email. I may need to dig a little to get to some of this stuff, so give me plenty of advanced warning.

squiggy2 08-02-2012 03:10 PM

I have a nitrous oxide kit from NOS for 85-92 TPI car. Its a wet kit with 100 and 150hp jets. The kit is only about 2 months old. I had the bottle filled at NANO nitrous in lawrence. I gave $608 for the kit from summit.
I would like to at least get $350 out of it. Reply or pm me, i am located in Lawrence ks.

THANX:waveman::waveman:

RLZ28 08-24-2012 02:41 PM

Parting out a 1985 Chevy Camaro that was a V-6 base model car with a 5-Speed. I bought as a donor car for additional parts. I no longer need it and want/need to clear some space out in my garage.
The engine and transmission are gone. The front bucket seats are gone. Dash pad is junk.
Passenger Side Front Fender is sold.
Drivers Side Front Fender $45.
Front Bumper Cover W/head light bar and head lights (All Four) $150
Front Impact bar $50
Stock Camaro Hood $45
Left and Right Tail Light Lenses $30 Each $50 both (have an extra I’ll through in, so you’ll get three of them)
Passenger Door $35 (Mirror Gone)
Drivers Door $35 (Mirror Gone)
Hood Hinges $40 (Both)
Rear Hatch $75
Master Cylinder $20
Interior rear hatch area plastic $make offer (it is light grey in color.)
Rear Seats $make offer
Door Panels $10 Each
Ground Affects, off an 82 – 84 Z28 Includes front lower spoiler & rocker panels. $40
Z28 Rims (Painted Primer Black by Previous Owner) 2 of them with NO Tires $20
2 with Michelin Tires 15” mounted on Z28 Rims (Painted Primer Black) $40 a piece, $80.
Rear Axel w/drum brakes, (Most likely has the 3.42 gears, as it is was a V6 Car) $100
Open to offers on all items.
Pictures of the car are on Craigslist
http://fortcollins.craigslist.org/pts/3224494473.html

88iroc562 03-24-2015 06:20 PM

Hey guys I'm hoping for a miracle i bin lookin for parts on my iroc but cant seem to find anything, hope you guys can help first i need some headers preferably trowdowns second a t5 set up or tranny or a t56 let me know if u have something or. Know of some one. Im originally from long beach California tons and tons of parts. Here its depressing :lookhere:

five7kid 03-24-2015 08:03 PM

I'm afraid I don't know what "trowdown" headers are.

88iroc562 03-24-2015 08:29 PM

Sorry my nick names. Long tubes. Or any caind wold be fine

Aldana3665 03-26-2015 11:39 PM

I need the metallic tube or piping or whatever you call it from the smog pump to the air hose and stuff. It's the tube that attaches to the smog pump. I know people do a smog pump delete so they have to be out there somewhere. I'm located in Denver. I need this to pass emissions. If anyone can help me or direct me to where I can get one I would appreciate the help a lot. Thanks for reading.

Chevy-vs.-Ford 01-18-2016 02:17 PM

Are you still looking for the connecting tube from smog pump to air tubes? I just smog deleted my 91 Z. I dont know if they are the same.

camarotucker 12-23-2016 08:49 PM

Anyone near Lawrence KS have an automatic shifter cable? I need the boot for the floor pan off one.

JamesC 12-23-2016 09:20 PM

Hey, Jeff,

There's a 90-92 at the most eastern bone yard on 19th street (where 19th dead ends into Venture Park). It's nosed in against the chainlink fence on the east side of the yard. It might be worth a look.

JamesC

david86camaro 03-02-2017 02:05 PM

I don't know if anyone locally looks at this tread much, but I will try anyway. Anyone in the Denver area (preferably the south side) had has any used tires (15"x7") that hold air and and old distributor shaft for a 305/350? My dad is trying to get his El Camino going and I'm trying to get my '86 Camaro going and we both have at least 1 tire not holding air and since the cars have been sitting for so long want to run the oil pump (and he wants something for when he puts a new engine in his car). Thanks!

five7kid 03-02-2017 11:58 PM

I'm subscribed to it, so at least one person does... :D :burnout:

A priming tool works better than a distributor shaft, and I don't have a use for mine anymore (all LS now, ya know - well, after the LT1 Vette sells, anyway...). I'll let you know when will work Saturday so you can come over and look at what I've got for tires.

camarotucker 05-01-2017 11:07 PM

James,

Been busy at work, may hit 19th st savage tomorrow, need some roller wheels/tires so I can send the Camaro's out for polishing. Power Tour at Arrowhead June 10th - mark your calendar.

JamesC 05-02-2017 06:56 AM

Originally Posted by camarotucker (Post 6132779)
Been busy at work, may hit 19th st savage tomorrow...

That car is gone. I know nothing about the yard, but there is a collection of cars, including a Camaro, next door to 757 Highway 40. Whether anything is for sale or not, I don't know.

James