Southern California Area Southern California Members.

Help for 92GTA

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2017, 09:41 AM
Supreme Member

Received 138 Likes on 98 Posts
Car: '91 GTA, '92 T/A Convertible
Engine: GTA: 350 w/Vortec heads, T/A: 305
Transmission: Pro-built 700R4
Axle/Gears: GTA: 3.27, T/A: 2.73
Help for 92GTA

I'm not sure if this will get locked or deleted, but I figured I might as well try to help out a fellow Thirdgen guy. This is for Alex, aka 92GTA here on TGO. He now lives down in Anguila where he is from. Although Puerto Rico gets all the media, his island was decimated by the recent hurricanes as well. His car survived, but most of the stuff in his house was destroyed. This is the message he sent to me.

"Hey man, I would appreciate your help with spreading the word about a fundraiser I started for my mom. I know I can't post off-topic stuff here, but I posted this on another Pontiac forum I'm on:

https://www.youcaring.com/sharonclaytor-979029

Normally I would never do anything like this and I never have, so posting this is a very humbling and difficult thing for me to do.

I know it may be inappropriate, and if a moderator deems it so, I sincerely apologize.

Thank you for taking the time to look and if you can find it in your heart to share this, I would be very grateful. I do not use social media like Facebook or Twitter for connecting with people so I don't really have a way to spread the word other than emailing it to a few friends.

Alex"

Alex has been a very respected member who contributes regularly here on TGO for nearly two decades now who has gone well out of his way to help others before. If anyone can help his situation, I know he would be very grateful.