Sponsored Vendors Connect with our Sponsored Vendors that sell the parts you need for your Third Gen Camaro or Firebird. Show your support for our vendors by offering feedback and telling friends about their services.

RVS Technology Triboceramic products, just launched in the US!

Old 07-06-2017, 05:10 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink RVS Technology Triboceramic products, just launched in the US!

We have just launched a new product/company in the US for the first time from Finland and I thought you guys would be a good fit to try our products.

I am an avid car enthusiast and have used my products on my own cars with great results.

What we sell is triboceramic nanotechnology engine/transmission/power steering products that can restore worn mechanisms to like new and also provide amazing protection for new engines/mechanisms. We have been in business in Northern Europe for over 14 years and we have certifications from TUV Sud and Fraunhofen of Germany (our product seems too good to be true to most people, hence the need for certs). To really get the gist of our products, I urge to visit our website at www.rvs-usa.com

We are especially getting great results with bigger V engines just like most likely used in your third gen Camaro or Firebird.

Some Key benefits of RVS Technology:

- Restore a worn engine to like new
-RVS will increase fuel economy
-RVS will increase power (increase compression in worn engines, less friction, turbos/superchargers will spin more freely etc.)
- Coat engine, turbos, transmissions, power steerings etc. with a triboceramic surface that will prolong the life of the components up to 70%
- Smoother and quieter running engine
- One time application (two treatments for worn engines) that lasts at least 60k miles!
- Protect engine from loss of oil, cold starts, or in case of overheating.
- Prolong the life of the transmission, power steering pump.
- lower oil temps

We also have been involved in many different fields in racing and have great results from there (Finnish Championship Drifting, world championship winning F1 Powerboat, European Time Attack championship with Valtonen Motorsports RX7, FIM World Championship motorcycle side-car racing etc.)

Here is a link to a youtube video showing a more in depth look how the technology works. Feel free to check out the other vids as well

If you guys have any questions (which I am sure you will) please feel free to ask.

I put together a special intro promotion for Thirdgen members. Use coupon code "Thirdgen" to receive 15% off any products and free shipping.

Old 07-10-2017, 10:29 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: RVS Technology Triboceramic products, just launched in the US!

No questions?

Also if anyone wants, I am always welcoming candidates to try our product, perform a review and provide some data in exchange for the products for your vehicle. PM for more info!
Old 08-17-2017, 11:37 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Car: numerous
Engine: ls1, others
Transmission: t56, others
Axle/Gears: 3.23 7.6"
Re: RVS Technology Triboceramic products, just launched in the US!

pm sent

Search this Thread