Camaros for Sale Post your Camaro for Sale.

1991 Z28 (thinking of selling)

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2007, 01:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1991 Z28 TPI

hi guys....

i was thinking of selling my 1991 z28....im just putting it out there to see what u guys think it is worth right now....

i just finished a motor swap, and have had a few problem with the motor; im away at college now and dont have the time or money to mess with it...

-im looking to get a decent offer for it, right now ive probably got around $3000-$4000 in it, (on top of that i bought the car for 1800....But i know right now, the way it is, its not worth what i have in it....All resonable trades/cash offers considered!!!
I AM ALSO LOOKING FOR A RELIABLE CAR TO DRIVE, I WOULD PREFER A 3rdgen, but if necessary, I WOULD EVEN DRIVE A 4thgen, lol.

*MAKE SURE YOU TAKE A LOOK AT ALL OF THIS PLEASE*

1991 z28
-red
-t-top
-automatic
-lb9 (305 TPI)
-Black interrior
-completley rebuilt pre '87 305 (hydraulic flat tappet)
-416 casting # heads
-smog delete pulley, AIR delete, EGR delete
-ac delete pulley
-Headman shorty style headers
-2 3/4" custom y pipe
-3" exhaust to Flowmaster muffler, 80 series, single inlet dual outlet
-brand new plugs, wires, distrubtor, cap and rotor
-Optima battery (red top)
-ls1 aluminum driveshaft (from an '02 ss)
-new fuel filter
-new tranny mount
-replaced pins and bushings in rear sway bar
-brand new high torque mini starter
-Needs a camshaft! Lifters, and possibly has a stuck exhaust valve! if i were to purchase this car, i would just put in a new block...all the internals are brand new, but someone dropped a bolt in my intake. It cracked a head, and i replaced it but it hasnt run right since.THE REASON FOR THE CAMSHAFT: It has a carbuerated cam in it, plain and simple, i didnt know it until after the fact...

CAR HAS A LITTLE BODY DAMAGE: NEEDS a pssngr door, fender and a chin spoiler! ( car has been this way since i bought it) It also needs floor pans!
*FOR THE RIGHT PRICE* i will let the 16" chrome iroc z wheels go with the car! They are wrapped in super, super low mile COOPER ZEON ZPT directional tires( the tires still have the little nubbies on them!
If not, i have the stock flat faced, aluminum wheels with tires on them

I AM NOT LISTING A PRICE, I AM LOOKING FOR A RESONABLE OFFER! IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A LITTLE PROJECT, THIS WOULD BE THE CAR FOR YOU, IT WILL DRIVE THE WAY IT IS, BUT IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PRESERVE THE REST OF THE MOTOR, I WOULD ADVISE AGAINST IT! THIS CAR RAN AND DROVE LIKE A CHAMP for 2 days if has apprx. 300 miles on it since the motor swap!!!

THIS CAR WOULD BE AN EASY FIX (MOTOR SWAP) but I DONT HAVE THE TIME OR THE $ TO DEAL WITH IT RITE NOW!

A PICTURE OF THE CRACKED HEAD
Attached Thumbnails 1991 Z28 (thinking of selling)-myz.jpg   1991 Z28 (thinking of selling)-wheels.jpg   1991 Z28 (thinking of selling)-side-view.jpg  

Last edited by ParkerTPIz; 09-11-2007 at 12:13 PM.