Camaros for Sale Post your Camaro for Sale.

88 Iroc 5spd 350 T-tops in NY

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2007, 08:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
88 Iroc 5spd 350 T-tops in NY

1988 Iroc-Z
Medium Gray Metallic
Original 305 LB9 5spd Car

The New:

* Rebuilt 350, flattop pistons, ZZ4 Cam, Original TPI, Pink Top Ford SVO Injectors, Custom Prom, MSD Sparkplugs/Cap/Rotor, Special abestos Heat wraps for the spark plug boots to keep em from melting.
* Ceramic Coated Hooker 2055 Headers
* Flowmaster American Thunder Catback
* Catco High flow Cat
* New Radiator
* New Clutch
* New Alternator
* New Water Pump
* New Power Steering Pump
* New Serpentine Belt
* New Distributor, and Spare Ignition Module
* All Sensors and Relays are new
* PBR Disc Brake Rear with Posi from 91Z
* Eibach Sportline Springs
* KYB Shocks and Struts
* Rear Suspension has been completely rebuilt, Front Springs and struts still need to be installed, and I have energy suspension Poly bushing kit to be installed on the front as well.
* I have a spare Iroc Style Hood, and spare door that are included
* Original 305 is included
* Original Drum Rear is included
* I have all of the GFX and screws labeled in bags
* I have all of the interior minus the carpet, door panels, visors and headliner. They were all worn out.
* I have replacement Passenger side Floor Pan from Year One to be welded in.
* I have numerous other spare gaskets and parts that come included here as well.

All the car needs is to get finished. The car is not running at the moment. It chewed up a distributor gear, and I have not had time to figure out why, so it has just been sitting in the garage.

It does not have interior in it, but all interior plastics and seats are included. It needs the passenger side floor pan replaced and the replacement pan is included. The only other spot of rust is behind the passenger side wheel well going toward the trunk pan. Easily can be fixed by someone who can weld.

The car is not water tight, t-top seals have been removed. 1 complete set of t-tops is included and 1 spare passenger side t-top.

feel free to ask questions, not trying to pull any wool over anyones eyes, just dont have the time or the money to finish the car.

If anyone is in the area, they are free to come look at it, I can call people if they would like to discuss the car as well.

Not sure what else. I have TONS of pictures of the whole process which can be viewed at http://www.jskme.com/irocz.htm

I have about 9k into the car, and I know I am going to lose alot of money, but I just dont have time to work on it anymore and i could use the money.

$2500 for everything
Old 11-25-2007, 09:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: 88 Iroc 5spd 350 T-tops in NY

bump

I will consider selling the rolling chassis and parting out the car if there is enough interest.