Camaros for Sale Post your Camaro for Sale.

[WI] 97 camaro 3.8 5 speed

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2015, 12:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
97 camaro 3.8 5 speed

Im located between milwaukee and madison

check out ad below:
http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/4870565603.html

I'd like 1500 for it, Has more than that in the engine, if someones looking for a 3.8 or a v6 manual for a swap, would be a good candidate.

Quick rundown:
my buddy bought the car to use as a daily driver, had a spun bearing, me and him swapped in a 90k engine, tore it down, replaced all the gaskets, cleaned up the rough castings on the intake/exhause ports (i suppose you could call it a minor polis job) replaced all gaskets/seals, put msd cois, headers, flow master exhaust. re did rear end bearings, reshimmed rear end (pinion bearing was getting noisy).

the previous owner who had it replaced the transmssion about a year ago with one that had 110K on it (synchro wore out on it) he had the clutch and slave cylinder done when the tranny was out, junkyards tranny came with a hurst short throw shifter rattached. previous owner also had the 1 piece aluminum drive shaft installed

has brand new brakes all around

has nice speakers, amp, and a ok radio included

Car has rims off a 88 Rs (i think) also comes with a set of steelies with almost brand new firestones.

I wanted to buy it and turbo it, but I'm laid off right now, so that's not going to work out, mybuddys selling it because he found out you cant drive a camaro in Wisconsin in the winter lol. anyways...he bught a different car and the camaro doesn't get driven very much, so he decided to sell it

Body isnt the prettiest, so like I sadi it would be a good donor car for a drivetrain swap, or if someone waned to fix the pass rocker it wouldn't be bad looking,. It had the driver side rocker profesinally replaced a year or 2 ago. the under body except for the 1 rocker is in amazing shape

Shoot me a email @ masterhacker1989@gmail.com or call/text 920-650-2010 please mention your from the forum, im more accommodating to forum members