Aftermarket Product Review Provide questions and answers about aftermarket parts for the Third Generation F-Body.

Camaro Clear tail light lenses

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2003, 01:51 PM
Supreme Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 86 Iroc-Z28
Engine: FB385
Transmission: 700r4
Someone lock this! The kid got his answer, no one makes the lights yet. Have iroc2nv do them for you if you need them. Seriously, if everyone did the same thing to their car, i asure you, there would be no thirdgen.org. Or atleast a different form of it. It truely would be a boring site with all of the same cars and the same crap. Hey, its not my money people are putting into their cars, so do what you will. You really can't please everyone. later
Old 01-16-2003, 02:01 PM
Supreme Member

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Car: '91 Camaro RS
Engine: F1R Procharged 383
Transmission: Tremec 600
Axle/Gears: moser 12 bolt, 4.11's 33 spline axl
Originally posted by junkie
wait i think i get his point...so your saying you would rather see a stock unmodified model t at a car show???i hate to be the bearer of bad news but muscle cars were a fad too ..man it would really suck if no one modded there rides
dont be a dummy man....read the meaning not the literal syntax of the words.

muscle cars were not a fad. if they were no one would care about them anymore and they wouldnt be desirable. a trend or a fashion is fleeting by definition. You dont see people putting white wall tires on cars anymore do you? you dont see huge boat like cars anymore do you? You dont see the gaudy decal and stripe work from the muscle car era as much anymore either....why? because that was a trend and its passed. but you still see the cars dont you?

and i didnt say anything about unmodified, have you seen my car? Its not about fashions and trends, its about the equipment and concepts that are functional, that provide some sort of improvement. thats whats gonna stick around. the good stuff. all the neon and wings will eventually go the way of the stripes and gaudy paint jobs of the 60's.

the cars arent going anyplace for the most part, but they aesthetic elements that make up the trend will
Old 01-22-2003, 02:04 PM

i think iroc2nv's sketches kickass.
Old 01-22-2003, 05:27 PM
Supreme Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Car: Check The Sig
kevin.. dont waste ur breath.. let them make there lights... its ok.. go ahea.. make them.. go be different.... go right ahead... i dont mind Badgta's lights... there just clear.... but, Iroc2nv, im sorry.. ur car isnt different... not one bit... how is that different.. i dont understand... you have a huge wing, euro lights, ugly front air dam, Z3 fenders, and a lot of other body mods... none of that is original at all... they can all be found on almost every civic out there today... how do u call urself original... ur not.. sell ur car now, get a civic.. then u wont have to worry about if they make euro lights for ur car... u can get all teh wings, fenders, air dams, gauges, 18in rims... whatever man... your car looks like all the r*ce ive seen... have fun being different...
Old 01-22-2003, 05:39 PM
Supreme Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Car: 1987 iroc-z custom
Engine: 355 tuned port
Transmission: 5spd baby, only way to go
Axle/Gears: 3.45
Originally posted by kristopheer
i think iroc2nv's sketches kickass.
i cant take credit for those sketches...

decianb did it for me..

and for big al..

if i wanted i civic i would have bought one by now and it wouldnt just be nice looking but it would wipe the floor with your car..so dont say things about people because you dont really know what the hell you are talking about

iroc2nv
Old 01-22-2003, 09:37 PM

Received 348 Likes on 275 Posts
Car: 1988 Iroc
Engine: L98 350
Transmission: 700R4
Axle/Gears: Hawks 8.8 - 3.73
mae B u shood lern to spel furst, b4 u rip other peepul.

Backinblack....the whole thing about the fad....you are correct. Well said. Agree with him or not though, does everyone see how he makes his point ? He didn't flame, because he actually put together some coherent thoughts. This whole thread can be a conversation instead of a flame war.
I don't like the clears either, but I don't make comments because I don't want the free thinking guys to think that I'm like R.I.F. boy up there. ...but I'm not really worried, Iroc2nv knows that I'm pretty cool with any well thought out mod.

I don't know of any manufacturers of clear lenses.

Old 01-22-2003, 09:42 PM
Supreme Member

Originally posted by iroc2nv
i cant take credit for those sketches...

decianb did it for me..

and for big al..

if i wanted i civic i would have bought one by now and it wouldnt just be nice looking but it would wipe the floor with your car..so dont say things about people because you dont really know what the hell you are talking about

iroc2nv
hey man, thats the first time ive heard you admit that you didnt do those sketches......which is good cause i was about to call you on that......And everyone has a right to their opinion which is the point of this whole forum.....its about peoples opinions of aftermarket products. So if you dont want peoples opinions on what you have to say, then dont bother posting.
Old 01-22-2003, 10:01 PM

I know, I know, everyone entitled to their opinions...I agree. My whole point is that no one ever changes someone's mind by berating them. [edit]...sorry...didn't see you were talking about his post.....

I threw this together real quick.....not alteeza really, but it sorta gives ya that clear look, LOL or at least black and white!
Attached Thumbnails Camaro Clear tail light lenses-iroc8-copy.jpg  
Old 01-27-2003, 12:48 AM
Supreme Member

Car: 1985 Camaro, 2015 Audi A4
Engine: V8
this board should should be divided into two areas, one for r1cer enthusiasts and the other for camaro purists...that way you can talk about how you got your **** kicked by a vette but your 20's and clear lenses and stickers made your car look faster, and us purists can discuss how much money we made at the drags over the weekend, how many r1cers we blew away, and how to stay true to the camaro legacy...
Old 01-27-2003, 01:03 AM
Supreme Member

onto.... wow man.. way to speak the mind... im with u man... speakin of wich... who has a nice ZZ4/ZZ9 cam for me? anyone.. anyone? the peanut needs to be gone asap... see what i can do with the 305 for now...
Old 01-27-2003, 06:59 AM
Supreme Member

Originally posted by ontogenesis
this board should should be divided into two areas, one for r1cer enthusiasts and the other for camaro purists...that way you can talk about how you got your **** kicked by a vette but your 20's and clear lenses and stickers made your car look faster, and us purists can discuss how much money we made at the drags over the weekend, how many r1cers we blew away, and how to stay true to the camaro legacy...

if you are at the nationals this june, and i decide i want to waste gas, ill race you....with my 18 inch rims, my ttop off(i know im not aloud but..) and windows open...we'll see who kicks who ok?

im sick of all the narrow minded imbusiles on this site...its getting almost to the point where noone dares to be different

iroc2nv
Old 01-27-2003, 08:50 AM
Supreme Member

if you are at the nationals this june, and i decide i want to waste gas, ill race you....with my 18 inch rims, my ttop off(i know im not aloud but..) and windows open...we'll see who kicks who ok?

im sick of all the narrow minded imbusiles on this site...its getting almost to the point where noone dares to be different

iroc2nv
hey man if you wanna talk like a big boy learn how to spell, because if you spell "IMBECILE" wrong, guess who's the "IMBECILE"

listen, ok im trying to help you out.....because when you say stuff like that your only proving the point people are trying to make. Because thats the stuff that r1cers say.

"ya i'll race you with my huge rims/wing/doors open/girlfriend etc and kick your *ss anyways"

ive head it before man, and im sure i'll hear it plenty more times but im sick of it, as are most people in this genre of auto enthusiasm. So if you dont mind, keep it to yourself.

the problem is you have your own opinions, which of course is fine thats your perrogative. But most of the people on this site are the complete opposite of that. So when you come around talkin smack and about how cool euro lights are your askin for trouble and you know it. So think whatever you want, just make comments and posts that arent gonna start a flame war.

the reason i havent chided the guy that made the ***** comments is because thats the opinion most people around here have, and thats the idea. to share your thoughts with like minded people with an occasional dissent of opinion to keep people on their toes. Not the *****, "ya i'll race you with my huge rims/wing/doors open/girlfriend etc and kick your *ss anyways"

that being said, chill out

Old 01-27-2003, 08:17 PM
Supreme Member

Originally posted by 383backinblack
hey man if you wanna talk like a big boy learn how to spell, because if you spell "IMBECILE" wrong, guess who's the "IMBECILE"

listen, ok im trying to help you out.....because when you say stuff like that your only proving the point people are trying to make. Because thats the stuff that r1cers say.

"ya i'll race you with my huge rims/wing/doors open/girlfriend etc and kick your *ss anyways"

ive head it before man, and im sure i'll hear it plenty more times but im sick of it, as are most people in this genre of auto enthusiasm. So if you dont mind, keep it to yourself.

the problem is you have your own opinions, which of course is fine thats your perrogative. But most of the people on this site are the complete opposite of that. So when you come around talkin smack and about how cool euro lights are your askin for trouble and you know it. So think whatever you want, just make comments and posts that arent gonna start a flame war.

the reason i havent chided the guy that made the ***** comments is because thats the opinion most people around here have, and thats the idea. to share your thoughts with like minded people with an occasional dissent of opinion to keep people on their toes. Not the *****, "ya i'll race you with my huge rims/wing/doors open/girlfriend etc and kick your *ss anyways"

that being said, chill out

all im saying is that i have all that "r i c e y" stuff done and i still pull a half decent 1/4 mile time...so its not just for looks..i have the performance that i need to back it up..im just sick of all the wanna be 16 year olds that think they are great because they have a 305 or even the big bad 350 (automatic) thats it thats all..

iroc2nv
Old 01-27-2003, 08:59 PM
Supreme Member

first off I can't see the pics of iroc2nv's car, too dark. all I see is rims, and lights.
BTW iroc2nv you need to change your link to cardomain, it's broke.

looking at car domain, all you have are basic mods and a 5spd? so what is all the trash talking about beating someone at the nats? you defend the right about someone being different, but then revert to r(cer mode and trash talk like the best honda bozs.
I am sure the import thing is here to stay, but the high wings and stickers will go the way of the dodo soon.
I don't care what you do to your car, it's your car, I wouldn't do it.
good luck with the clear lights,
remember look at dated pics of C3 vettes, some have body kits, and wings...where are they now? all "clean/restored" C3s you see today are "stock" looking.
don't mess with a good thing.......
Old 01-27-2003, 10:08 PM
Supreme Member

all im saying is that i have all that "r i c e y" stuff done and i still pull a half decent 1/4 mile time...so its not just for looks..i have the performance that i need to back it up..im just sick of all the wanna be 16 year olds that think they are great because they have a 305 or even the big bad 350 (automatic) thats it thats all..

iroc2nv
look once again im not trying to rip on you.... but if you think its "r1cey" then why do you do it? if you actually respected it then why would you consider it that way? I mean even if you do like it, why would you want to be lumped into that classification? And unlike alot of people are calling it, its not a stereotype. Stereotypes are a vastly overused culutural buzz items. They are actually central to the way we operate as human beings, because without them, everything would be considered individual and there would be no classifications or groupings which makes organized thinking almost impossible. But it really isnt a stereotype when something applies ALMOST universally to a group of like people. 99% of people driving stuff that looks that way act like the typical r1cer, therefore your gonna take alot of crap......its unfortunate, but thats how things work
Old 01-27-2003, 10:23 PM

my thoughts

Hey i was reading up on this article and i noticed this thread up here and got a lil afended. I come from a family of mainly american mucle cars beside my sister who her b/f is more import, and she is more inbetween. I more the less like american cars, but also appreciate any car that is hooked up with good taste. I am 17 years old and have a 91 camaro 305. My dad gave it too me when i got my license and since then i have put over $10,000 dollars into my car and i am quite proud of what ive done so far. personally i dont like clears on a camaro but maybe on a silver one it might look nice. Now to make clear im am not some punk *** wanna be kid with a 305 who thinks it kicks *** (automatic) alright...I know my car is a dog right now thats b/c i havent wasted my money in putting any performance parts in the ENGINE.. thats b/c i am currently saving for this summer to drop a crate engine in and supercharging it to produce some real nice power...i have painted my car with help of my dad and worked every day to earn every cent i put into my car, and to read that since im young, and im some puck wanna be, was a slap in my face...maybe people should think of why some cars look so horrible, its not the age of someone of the kind of car they have...its the sence of taste/style, and the money to make the car. Thank you

John
Old 01-28-2003, 12:15 AM
Supreme Member

well said, and good plan... wow 10k into what! suspension (2k) trans(2k) rear(1k)... 5k left... humm...exhaust(1k)... rims and tires? im tryin to figure out what u spent 10k on.. im not flamming you at all, just wanting to know.. anyway this should be closed down... Im glad that you wana make your car different.. but its not gunna be... im sorry... i like the ideas, and im not yelling at anyone for making there car different.. im saying that ur car is not gunna be different... please close this
Old 01-28-2003, 10:44 AM
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Car: 1991 FORMULA
Engine: ZZ4 + LT4 HT CAM 430HP
Transmission: 700-R4 COMING T56
Axle/Gears: 9" 4.56's (COMING)
damn

this has gotten to the stupidity level a long time ago........

i personally don't car if ya like clears,reds,greens,yellows.. etc it's all about personal prefrence......

i like my clears and when they make real ones i'll probably buy them........ so there......

they match my cobras, and will go with my side clears nicely.......

you cant be close minded and have fun........ it's almost impossible.
Old 01-28-2003, 10:11 PM

sorry to say not that much spent on suspension yet...
but 10k is as follows....

2,000 rims/tires
5,000 custom stereo
1,000 paint
400 cowl induction hood
400 TCI torque converter
200 tint
300 cat back
those are the main things, than add in the trans pump, shocks, struts, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, gauge pod, ball joints, etc...etc... things break ya know. i already had 10 bolt posi rear w/ gears, b&m shift kit, throttle control, plus all the hard work into wet sanding, buffing, painting (which saved me alot of $$$). So far i have spent alot of my money on looks thats why i said this summer come all engine i have a few pics from before i wet sanded it and w/ the stereo and stuff but they are from about 3 months ago.
Old 01-28-2003, 10:23 PM
Supreme Member

lets see the pics?
$5,000 in stereo equipment?
damm that is alot of money.....
biker
Old 01-28-2003, 11:37 PM
Supreme Member

5k! wow... that is a whole lot of bump... that 5k could of been put to some super use in suspension... u could of gotten gold SFC's and LCA's with that much... hehehe im just playin with ya...
Old 01-29-2003, 08:34 PM

lol yea i wish i bought a engine first....
how do i make the pics smaller?? it says the max is like 10,000 or something and wont let me post them.
Old 01-30-2003, 11:48 AM
Supreme Member

Car: 89 Camaro I-Roc z
Engine: 305
Transmission: Th700r4
ya know, i personally dont like the camaro tail lights, its my personal prefference. i would like a variety of taillights though. i dont care if they are clear or not. if they are clear no big deal but if they are then that means they would be smooth. that would look so much cleaner then the grid style lights we have now. and since they would be smooth i can always open them up and spray nightsahde in there and then its even more modded. i was even thinking if the TA tail lights would fit in my 89 iroc but sadly enough no. please dont bash this guy its his own opinion. and i would buyt the lights but trust me id do some modding.
Old 01-30-2003, 12:30 PM
Supreme Member

Originally posted by HamSpiced
ya know, i personally dont like the camaro tail lights, its my personal prefference. i would like a variety of taillights though. i dont care if they are clear or not. if they are clear no big deal but if they are then that means they would be smooth. that would look so much cleaner then the grid style lights we have now. and since they would be smooth i can always open them up and spray nightsahde in there and then its even more modded. i was even thinking if the TA tail lights would fit in my 89 iroc but sadly enough no. please dont bash this guy its his own opinion. and i would buyt the lights but trust me id do some modding.
or you could be smart about it and save a few million bucks by just getting blackouts.....that would look alot cleaner, and cost less, and its already been invented lol.
Old 01-30-2003, 12:47 PM
Supreme Member

Car: 1986 camaro
Engine: 383 sbc
Transmission: th-400
Axle/Gears: 4th Gen 10 bolt/Detroit TrueTrac 4.
why isnt this thread locked yet? this is so stupid and pathetic. its not your car so dont bash it. if the guy likes it he likes it. he doesnt need your permission to do what he wants. if he wants "ADVICE" then give him advice. jeez u guys make me sick.

sorry i just read the last 3 posts or so and it is turnin back to some sort of tech but still the arguments are not called for.
Old 01-30-2003, 03:29 PM
Supreme Member

edit

Last edited by HamSpiced; 01-31-2003 at 12:55 PM.
Old 01-30-2003, 05:33 PM

my buddy has poped out the collored lenses and left the clear one there ,it looked so freeking ugly
Old 01-30-2003, 05:35 PM
Supreme Member

?
Old 01-30-2003, 06:22 PM

Car: 1983 Firebird S/E

https://www.thirdgen.org/techbb2/ann...p?s=&forumid=7
Old 01-30-2003, 08:55 PM
Supreme Member

WELL!!!!! *** do i have to get someone!
Old 01-30-2003, 11:13 PM

here is a pic of how it would look but this os not on a third gen
Attached Thumbnails Camaro Clear tail light lenses-close_up_tails.jpg  
Old 01-30-2003, 11:15 PM
Supreme Member

i dont like them, they need something, it looks TOO dull now..
Old 01-31-2003, 07:01 AM
Supreme Member

Originally posted by beafedupRS
here is a pic of how it would look but this os not on a third gen
those arent alrezzas, rather just plain old clears...i was gonna do that design...until i confirmed with the local authorities that that style is illegal around here now...so..i have to stick with the altezzas...

btw..i kinda like the look of those clear lights..

iroc2nv
Old 01-31-2003, 11:44 AM
Supreme Member

Originally posted by HamSpiced
Ya know from the experience i have had with you from previous posts reguarding CrazyHawiian a month or two back your a real ***. you need to stop forcing your opinion onto other people. if you were smart and paid attention to my post you would of noticed i do not like the camaro tail lights. reguardless if i have black outs or not i do not like them.

no sir, you are an ***.....i didnt say anything inflammatory at all, your the one that cant deal with dissenting opinions. SO your saying that its ok if you have your opinion....but not if i have one. thats fine. but remember your the one that started this, i was being polite, and you found it necessary to flame this up.

....so it begins
Old 01-31-2003, 12:55 PM
Supreme Member

i apologise...
Old 01-31-2003, 01:48 PM
Supreme Member

accepted
Old 01-31-2003, 02:24 PM
Supreme Member

HEY...how about someone locks this... that or the mods are havin fun watchin us fight.... or there sleeping.... WAKE UP MODS!!! AHHHHH!
Old 02-17-2003, 05:52 AM
TGO Supporter

Car: '88 Iroc
Transmission: T56
no sir, you are an ***.....i didnt say anything inflammatory at all, your the one that cant deal with dissenting opinions. SO your saying that its ok if you have your opinion....but not if i have one. thats fine. but remember your the one that started this, i was being polite, and you found it necessary to flame this up.

....so it begins
I just finished reading this thread and I must say that I've found nearly every one of your posts inflammatory. BTW, I noticed you checked iroc2nv on his spelling of the word imbecile. However, you've repeatedly (as many others do) used "your" where you should have used "you're". My point is, if you're going to ping on someone for spelling or improper use of grammar, at least have enough self respect to ensure your posts live up to the same standard. Further, you've insinuated that iroc2nv is stereotyping himself by expressing certain opinions. I submit that it is you who is stereotyping. You claim that 99% of this board is like-minded with respect to 3rd gen mods. Yet I noticed numerous people express interest in the clear lights. Is this new math?

I know that you'll probably take this post as a flame, and to be honest, I guess that's somewhat how I see it too. But consider this... Most of us don't really know how we're being perceived. We have an idea of how we're coming across, but that can be vastly different than how we're being received. You say you've been polite. I say you've been crass. I knew how you felt in your first post on this topic. Personally, I could have done without all your subsequent posts.

As far as the clear lenses go, I'm not one of the purist 3rd gen ****’s. I'm open minded enough to be interested in seeing some designs before I pass judgment. For me, it has nothing to do with r!ce or r!cers. It's about finding something different that looks clean. Whatever that is will most assuredly not be the same for all of us.

Peace...
Old 02-17-2003, 01:34 PM
Supreme Member

in case you havent noticed almost everyone that replied to this thread DOESNT like those tail lights.

end of story.
Old 02-17-2003, 03:38 PM

(yawn)
tired of reading the same three opinions expressed 15 different ways in this thread....

some of the newest style altezzas actually look pretty good on other vehicles(like, no white light peeping out due to $hitty mold quality)
would I buy them? probably not, but that is me.

my biggest gripe with car people over the years, is starting a project, but not following through.
if irocz2nv wants to do his car this way, then i say, go nuts! just FINISH it, and pay attention to detail. would I buy it if he sold it? probably not. but as long as he likes it, then cool.

(if he wants to get rearended because his tails look like candles in the fog, its his business.)

everybody laughed at George Barris, but everyone still looks at the original batmobile at shows.

remember the movie, THE WRAITH? everyone thought that car was cool at the time......

you dont have to like other people's interpretations of "cool" on their cars, but I have respect for anyone who dares to be different, and FINISHES the job.

For instance, I dont like the guy down the street that comes home at 2 AM with a gutted cat and no muffler on his Dodge Ram, but at least he likes it. and I always get a nod or thumbs up when I drive by in a CHEVY pickup.
I know that he is at least keeping an eye on my stuff when I'm not home....
Even Though we are Different.

my .02
Chris400
yes, i'm rambling. No, I didn't structure my sentences correctly.
Old 02-17-2003, 04:11 PM
Banned

hhmmm

now i personally don't think this looks bad at all being it's all red... just image designd a little different.......
Old 02-17-2003, 06:54 PM
TGO Supporter

Originally posted by chris400
(yawn)
tired of reading the same three opinions expressed 15 different ways in this thread....

some of the newest style altezzas actually look pretty good on other vehicles(like, no white light peeping out due to $hitty mold quality)
would I buy them? probably not, but that is me.

my biggest gripe with car people over the years, is starting a project, but not following through.
if irocz2nv wants to do his car this way, then i say, go nuts! just FINISH it, and pay attention to detail. would I buy it if he sold it? probably not. but as long as he likes it, then cool.

(if he wants to get rearended because his tails look like candles in the fog, its his business.)

everybody laughed at George Barris, but everyone still looks at the original batmobile at shows.

remember the movie, THE WRAITH? everyone thought that car was cool at the time......

you dont have to like other people's interpretations of "cool" on their cars, but I have respect for anyone who dares to be different, and FINISHES the job.

For instance, I dont like the guy down the street that comes home at 2 AM with a gutted cat and no muffler on his Dodge Ram, but at least he likes it. and I always get a nod or thumbs up when I drive by in a CHEVY pickup.
I know that he is at least keeping an eye on my stuff when I'm not home....
Even Though we are Different.

my .02
Chris400
yes, i'm rambling. No, I didn't structure my sentences correctly.
I thought that was a damn good post...
Old 02-17-2003, 08:52 PM

Re: hhmmm

Originally posted by badgta
now i personally don't think this looks bad at all being it's all red... just image designd a little different.......
what's all red?????

i thought about cannibalizing Z tails to make all red. is that what you mean?

got a photoshop mod?
Old 02-17-2003, 11:14 PM

Altezza light look good on some things (i.e. the bottom of a trash can)

i think this fellas problem is that he's got an RS! I mean c'mon the big motor was a throttle body 305! not trashin the 305 (i had one for a while) but this kids personality is like that of the RS camaro. He wants all the ground effects and stuff and he's willing to sacrifice Z28 suspention and power for it. The real Rally Sport died in the '70s, the newer ones are just for image.

that being said, if i ever saw altezza lights on my '69 Sport Coupe I'd probably die.

Same way with my third gen.

Hey kid, if you wanna be fast hook up a Camaro, if you wanna be different hook up a Geo (that's definately unique)

I hate it when guys are like "hey i got a mustang" you ask them what they got done to it "cobra R rims, white faced gauges, cowl hood, saleen wing, tailights, shifter ****, 2 10's... dude its hooked up" it leaves me saying "so you've got a stock 5.0?"

If you wanna make a unique 3rd gen, you go right ahead. You'll think its got attitude, everyone else will think it looks like an american **** box. As for me, I'll keep mine looking nice and let the 3" aerochambers and dumps take care of the attitude.

edit: so R I C E is a bad word now? How about some **** for dinner? Want some fried ****? **** is an important grain. **** is the staple of the eastern diet. Man F*** this S***, what a bunch a ****in' Bull****.... why don't you bleep the words that ****ing matter? Fried r i c e anyone?

Last edited by firechicken305; 02-17-2003 at 11:20 PM.
Old 02-18-2003, 08:15 AM
Banned

sorry.. the pic didn't come up.....

but like i said this dsent look forgien to me and with a few tweaks it could look half decent
Old 02-18-2003, 08:17 AM
Banned

sorry

http://www.4apc.net/parts_html/image...4579TLR_LH.jpg

likei said with a few tweaks it would look ok on our cars
Old 02-20-2003, 12:13 AM

Car: 1984 Z28
Engine: 350
Transmission: T5
all i got to say is, not to bash anyone (just IMO)

Domestic (I.E. Camaro/firebird, etc) = All go, a little show

Imports (I.E. Civic, Impreza, Accord, etc) = All show, no go, usually.

MEANING!

Instead of buying lights and ground FX and underbody light kits and those flourescent lights that you put in your car, i would MUCH MUCH MUCH rather mod my entire engine. Just think. you pull up next to soem civic completly riced out, buddy thinks "man look at this white trash homo" (sorry guys some people just think so like we think about them as being ricers), and all you are thinking about is.. green light green light green light BYE!! and you leave him in your dust.. ok im going to quit yammering on about nonscense but hopfully you get the idea.... even though you probably dont..

ill shut up now.
Old 02-20-2003, 12:13 AM

Car: 1984 Z28
Engine: 350
Transmission: T5
all i got to say is, not to bash anyone (just IMO)

Domestic (I.E. Camaro/firebird, etc) = All go, a little show

Imports (I.E. Civic, Impreza, Accord, etc) = All show, no go, usually.

MEANING!

Instead of buying lights and ground FX and underbody light kits and those flourescent lights that you put in your car, i would MUCH MUCH MUCH rather mod my entire engine. Just think. you pull up next to soem civic completly riced out, buddy thinks "man look at this white trash homo" (sorry guys some people just think so like we think about them as being ricers), and all you are thinking about is.. green light green light green light BYE!! and you leave him in your dust.. ok im going to quit yammering on about nonscense but hopfully you get the idea.... even though you probably dont..

ill shut up now.
Old 02-20-2003, 05:11 PM

Firechicken305.

18 posts huh? Glad to see you on here causing trouble in a thread that has nothing to do with you, you're sure to a valued member.

I wish this was my forum.

Old 02-21-2003, 06:32 AM
TGO Supporter

in case you havent noticed almost everyone that replied to this thread DOESNT like those tail lights.

end of story.
Hmm... Let's have a look see. This thread was posted on by about 30 different people. Of those, 29.7% showed some interest in seeing how they would look. 33% were vehemently opposed to anyone considering these lights. While 36.3% remained neutral about the idea. In case you don't know, 33% is not a majority and certainly doesn't constitute "almost everyone".

End of story?!? pfft...

Quick Reply: Camaro Clear tail light lenses