Aftermarket Vendor Review Provide questions and comments about aftermarket part vendors for the Third Gen F-Body.

AutoGraphics.com... I think he's giving me the run around

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2003, 07:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 87 vert
Engine: LT1
Transmission: T5
AutoGraphics.com... I think he's giving me the run around

I sent CHUCK an email about my SS emblems that I ordered on may29th. I sent him a check and in one email he responded that I had to wait 10 businesses days for it to clear. I sent him another email yesterday and this was his response.

Any one ever deal with them?

This is/was his address that I sent my check to:

Charles Hughes
1604 Fargo
Odessa, Tx. 79761

I'm a bit upset right now...

Dear Customer,

We've been moving into a new location and expanding the business. Things have been very hectic over the last 2 or 3 weeks. Our network is not yet functional at the new location, so our shipping department has not been able to log in shipments. I've hired more help to cover our extra workload. Orders have been going out steadily, but there have been some delays due to the move. I'll have someone dig through our shipping paperwork to see if and when your order has gone out. If you have included the name you ordered under, we should have an answer for you shortly. If your message just says "has my stuff shipped", with no first and last name on the message or in the "From" field, it will take a little longer to research who you are and what you ordered. Please be patient, as we receive 80-100 emails a day and, due to our temporary networking limitations and extra workload, email currently comes second to order processing and shipping.

Thanks for your order!
Chuck
Old 06-18-2003, 09:26 AM
Supreme Member

Car: 1989 IROC-Z
Engine: 383 stroker
Transmission: 700R4 3500 stall, TransGo shift kit
Axle/Gears: Moser 9", 4.11:1
Moving to the Aftermarket Vendor board.
Old 06-26-2003, 07:59 AM

Are you sure it's autographics.com? Or is it Autografics.com? I think Autographics.com is for motorcycle graphics.
Old 06-27-2003, 05:13 PM

Car: 1990 RS
Engine: 350
Transmission: TH-350
i ordered from autografics.com last tuesday and my shyt isnt here yet. i am starting to get angry. i emailed them last night. tuesday will be two weeks!!
Old 07-16-2003, 07:22 PM

Car: '89 Firebird Trans Am WS6
Engine: 305 TBI (L03)
Transmission: 700r4
Yeah, i ordered a set for my TA from there, it came, forgot how long it took, but I STILL, STILL HAVE NOT GOTTEN MY "LITER F.I." Sticker to put after the 5.0. Ill have it saying 5.7 before i get his damn sticker. I think its time to write ANOTHER email. Other then that the quality is good, they just need to send me my decal!
Old 07-17-2003, 07:09 AM

Car: 87 vert
Engine: LT1
after 9 weeks of waiting I finally got them... and I don't like them. I thought that they where like to OEM... but there STICKERS!
Poop'n STICKERS! for $21.99 I feel robbed.

THAT GUY S@#KS the GRAND ONE!
Old 07-17-2003, 09:16 AM

Car: '89 Firebird Trans Am WS6
Engine: 305 TBI (L03)
AutoGrafics.com

I personally liked the quality of mine, however, the CS SUCKS. Check this out, after reading this, i decided to give another email off to the guy, because if i paid for these, i want my whole set.

To: decals@autografics.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2003 7:51 PM
Subject: I still want my missing decal.

This, is becomming ****ing rediculous.
I ordered a set of tomatoe red trans am decals for my 89 firebird trans am. This was months ago. The order came, quality was nice, and they look great on the car. Problem? You STILL, i repeat, STILL HAVE NOT SENT ME MY MISSING "LITER F.I." DECAL IN TOMATOE RED. I emailed you about it once i got my order and your response was, "It has been shipped and is on the way, sincerly, chuck" or some bs like that. Well chuck, its been lke 3+ months and i STILL dont have it. I paid for a complete set and would like my missing decal. This is a outrage, and i want it sent out right away. Please give a response to this message. I almost forgot you didnt send me it, untill i started seeing some badfeedback about you on thirdgen.org .

-Joe

His Reply:

Listen here, JACKASS!:

My daughter helps out with my email and I don't want to have to press charges on you for corrupting a minor. I don't give a damn what you're mad about! If you send 1 more foul-mouthed or attitude filled email, I will add your email address to my block list and I will consider this matter finished! GOT IT?!
I sent you decals out a long time ago, just like I said I would. I don't know what the problem is with the mail, but I'll send out ANOTHER one. Watch for it. If you don't get this one, you need to have a serious talk with your mailman!

Remember: watch how you "****ing" email me!

Thanks,
Chuck

Wtf is this guys problem? This is the second time i emailed him about this, since i got his "one will be sent out right away" line, and i havnt cursed before at all either, this time i was just more pissed..im beginning to think so many people are having troubles with him that hes mixing us all up. Currupting a minor..Im a minor too, Am I currupt?
Old 07-17-2003, 07:30 PM

i got mine about 2 weeks after i ordered them, they were not even close to factory, but i cant complain about the quality. it will be the last time i do business with them, they are too slow and when they say FACTORY STYLE AND COLOR, that is what i expect. oh well though, only 25 bux for a set of door decals, so that kinda eased the pain. i recommend using someone else.
Old 07-17-2003, 11:33 PM

Isn't corrupting a minor trying to have sex with them?? I don't really think it would be a good idea anyway to do business with someone that would have his "minor" daughter doing all the email work. Plus that response email just makes me sick to my stomach.
Old 07-26-2003, 12:30 AM
Supreme Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Car: Recaro Option T/A
Engine: 305 Tuned Port Injection
Transmission: Automatic
Axle/Gears: 3:27 Borg Warner
The guy ripped me off and I have never dealt with him...yet.

He uses a photo of my car to sell his stuff, yet I have never bought from him

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2425128102

That bird on my hood is not from him !

I guess he thinks that by mirroring the image he can skirt around the copyrights.

I use Phoenix Graphics who are licensed to sell GM
reproduction decals.

I would avoid this guy if at all possible.
Old 07-26-2003, 09:10 AM

what a lowlife pos!!!
Old 07-27-2003, 09:35 PM
Supreme Member

Here is the latest in the word exchange:

I said:

Please remove the photo of my car from this auction. The hood bird is from Phoenix Graphics, not from you.

Chuck Replies:

I'll be happy to, as soon as Phoenix removes the pics of my decals from their site, seen here:
http://www.phoenixgraphix.com/transa...htm#9302PNTC-3
They don't have permission from my customers to use their pics and I have asked several times for them to remove them from their site. I guess we can call it a trade.

Thanks,
Chuck

I beginning to think that I dealing with a 5 year old
Old 08-04-2003, 04:10 PM

Car: 91 GTA, 95 T/A, 80 FIREBIRD
Engine: 350, 350, 305
Transmission: 700R4, T-56, TURBO 350
I've been dealing with Charles and Autografics for about 2 years now and have ordered about a dozen sets of decals. I've NEVER once had a problem with anything. I always use paypal and recieve the decals no later than 5 days after placing my order. Charles always promptly responds to questions and e-mails and he is a pleasure to do business with, and his decals are of excellent quality.
Old 08-04-2003, 07:06 PM
Supreme Member

Really? Lets see some of this "Quality" you speak of.

If it so good, why does he fell the need to rip off a photo of my car to sell his unlicensed wares?

The real kicker is he imbeds his website name on MY photo to make it look like he owns it!

Here is a quote from the dirtbag himself :

“Our decals are so good, other major decal companies are using
pictures of our decals and our customers' cars to help sell theirs!"

What a joke.

Is he too lazy to take a photo of his "quality" decal on a real customers car? Or maybe nobody has yet to buy a bogus hood bird facing the wrong direction. HA !

It will only be a matter of Time before GM shuts him down.
Old 08-04-2003, 07:28 PM
Supreme Member

Mr Quality's Rip off shot:
Attached Thumbnails AutoGraphics.com... I think he's giving me the run around-birdhood3bogus.jpg  
Old 08-04-2003, 07:31 PM
Supreme Member

The source of the theft, on a smaller scale.

I will not now or ever in the future endorse this fraudulent vendor or his products !!!
Attached Thumbnails AutoGraphics.com... I think he's giving me the run around-my-sig.jpg  

Last edited by 85 T/A WS6; 08-04-2003 at 07:33 PM.
Old 08-05-2003, 02:36 PM
Banned

First of all: 85 T/A WS6(Don Bettencourt): I don't want to be endorsed by liars, or idiots that think slander is legal! You have just used false information in an attempt to discredit me and my business. That's textbook slander! Do I want to be endorsed by a fool like you? I don't think so! Do you still want to stick with your story? You state very clearly "I have never bought from him", but I can provide proof to anyone that wants to see how big of a liar you are that you HAVE bought from me. I still have the shopping cart payment notification from your purchase. WANNA SEE,........ANYONE?! About "your" pic: that photo doesn't look anything like the one you're talking about. Do you actually think that you're the only owner of a black TA with a gold bird?! That is one of the most common color combinations! My pic is of a local '87 TA that I have put several decals on. I send the response I sent you to anyone that makes claims of pics of Phoenix's decals, since they refuse to remove the pics of my decals from their site. OHHHHH, but wait......I'm the "fraudulent" one, not Phoenix, right 85 T/A WS6?! I can prove my case on that too. Can you prove you're BS claims? Looks like you're the "dirtbag"! And, I've already been approved for licensing by GM, so shove it, GROUCH!

bubbz89: "what a lowlife pos!!!"......I really don't think we need to know about your family tree, but thanks for trying to share!

pat12spe: My daughter doesn't handle all of my email, never said anything like that. She does search for simple email questions that she can copy and paste an answer to, like "what colors do you have?" to help out when she's here. She enjoys helping out around the office when she can, but cursing emails are completely unacceptable. 89_305TransAm's post has ****s to hide his profanity, but that's not how we received it! So, you can get sick to your stomach all you want about my response to him, but I will not tolerate fools that send cursing emails! And, yes, there are other ways to corrupt a minor than just "trying to have sex with them". Look it up.

89_305TransAm: Yes, if you're using profanity in your business transactions, you're corrupt. BTW: you're welcome for the free replacement that I sent. I didn't have a problem with sending a second replacement at no charge and did so, but might have rethough the idea if I had seen you slamming me here. If your post office is losing your mail, get on a website and slam them too. I kept my word and sent and resent your replacement, just like I said I would. I did until I knew that you had received it, didn't I? And, I have given none of you any permission to use any of my private emails in a public display. Posting them without my permission is a crime and I suggest they be removed immediately. You have been warned.

bluepastu: "THAT GUY S@#KS the GRAND ONE!"..........Slow down, I haven't stole your lifelong project! And, if you're going to be doing business online, learn how to read. All of our emblem simulations state that they are decals, not thick plastic. If you would have spent a fraction of the time you spent posting this BS to read about the product you were ordering, you would have known WHAT YOU WERE ORDERING! But that just shows your ignorance. I'm just here to provide decals and stripes, not to teach you to read. Oh well.

batmanta01: Thanks for sticking up for us. Most of our customers feel the way that you do, but most people get on the boards to vent their frustrations, not praise the things they're happy with. But everyone's welcomed to visit our eBay feedback to see what the vast majority say about us, not just this nearly one-sided posting. You can easily see that these few are truly outcasts in the business world.

You can't keep everyone happy all of the time, especially the truly confused or stubborn. Anyone in business can tell you that. We do everything we can to keep our customers happy. Our eBay feedback shows that clearly. But, out of every 100 or so customers(and we have thousands), you're bound to find that 1 customer that you just can't make happy, no matter what you do. They're the "mad at the world" guys that you can find here slamming people after their own mistakes, but what can you do. And some just like to lie about matters, just to stir up BS. I'll be happy to provide proof of my claims to anyone interested in the truth.
Beware of those endorsing businesses that are committing the same offenses in multiples that they are accusing others of committing. Something's completely wrong with that line of thinking! But, I'm sure only the clear thinkers that read this will be able to see that. There rest will just post more slams and BS.

Signed,
"Mr Quality", "the dirtbag himself", "lowlife pos", "THAT GUY S@#KS the GRAND ONE!", or whatever the absolutely mindless want to call me

GROW UP!

Last edited by TAHarem; 08-05-2003 at 05:11 PM.
Old 08-05-2003, 04:03 PM

when you start producing factory style and size decals, then you have a case. the ones i bought from you were not even close. i used them anyways and i really cant complain about the price. you took over two weeks to get my decals to me, and poor quality on top of that. btw are you licensened by gm to reproduce these decals, or is that why they are not factory style, size, and color. once your name is tossed around here you will be losing plenty of thirdgen business. i can provide pics of my non- factory style, size, and color, so slander really isnt an issue. your products are worthless and your shipping isnt much better. have a nice day
Old 08-05-2003, 04:37 PM
Banned

Sorry, but slander is an issue. When someone, like 85 T/A WS6, starts making false claims in a malicious attempt to discredit me and my business and cause me financial loss, they have committed slander. I guess you don't understand that concept though. I can provide proof of his lies, but you might not understand that either. As for "tossing my name around" here, you're actually bringing me business. I've had 3 purchases since I posted my reply in which the customer stated they saw something about me here, but understood that there are far too many idiots out there to believe a few loudmouths over the masses. About factory sized, style, and colors, we offer a VERY WIDE variety of decals and colors. You can order a decal almost any size or color. We have MANY factory size and color decals, so I already "have a case". I have no idea what decals you bought, and at this point, I really don't care! You chose the wrong path to work out a problem with me. If you had a concern, you should have contacted me, not run the other direction screaming like a fool. Like I said: I will go out of my way to make sure the customer is happy. That is, until they become a loudmouth smarta**. You blew off that option.
It's funny that you want to shoot your mouth off about "poor quality", GM doesn't agree with you. I sent them samples of our decals and they've already approved my decals for licensing. They seem to be good enough for them, but I'm sure you know more than GM, they just made the millions of cars that you have 1 of! I guess they forgot to ask you for permission to license me!
As for "worthless", I believe it's actually your thoughts. Your followup shows your confusion with my post. I knew the truly mindless, would either fail to read what I posted or were just too stupid to understand it and would post more slams and BS that aren't even consistent with my reply. Looks like I was right!
If you want to email me to discuss this, feel free. Otherwise, just keep posting, it's bringing me business. Logical people can see through you and your buddies' BS and realize that most people don't feel like you and wonder why your stories are so much different than the vast majority.
Thanks, you have a nice day too
Old 08-05-2003, 05:33 PM

OH HEEEELLLLL NO!!! I can't believe you'd stoop to such a low level as to bash members of this organization. That is just downright disgusting. You have no right to say the things that you've said to anyone except who you've dealt with regarding this matter. As the name of this particular forum states, it is an "AFTERMARKET VENDOR REVIEW." It is to either praise a particular place or tell everyone what's wrong with them. The argument is between you and the one member who contacted you for a specific product. Everyone else is commenting on how childish you reacted on this when he tried to straighten things out. Granted things may have gotten a little heated, but that is still no reason to do and say some of the things you have. And to bash other people for adding their two cents??? That is the childish part. I don't care if you're a huge company like Ford, or a little backyard place you have on the weekends, that is not very professional. Oh and for your info, corrupting a minor has to deal with coercing sex, or discussing sexual references with someone underage. Regardless if he did cuss in the email, it is your email and not hers, and the specific email is intended for you. Anyway, it's not slander here. Slander is spoken. In print, it's libel.
Old 08-05-2003, 06:37 PM
Banned

I'm a member also! And I don't see you condemning them for bashing me! "OH HEEEELLLLL NO!!!"
What do you think the word f**king is?!!!! It's a sexual term! Are you from a different planet? What a terrible excuse to cover for someone else sending very inappropriate emails! Did you think you had a loophole to cover your buddy? The email was NOT addressed to me or anyone in particular, so it was sent with no intent of reaching me specifically. Can you show me anywhere that it was addressed to me?! Anyone could have read that email here. I don't think my mother would have appreciated it either! What a LAME excuse!
And, I don't know who you think you are to tell me who I can and can't respond to. I have no intention of putting up with being lied about or insulted! If you would have read the posts, you would have seen that I responded to each in same way they felt like voicing their points. Did you miss that? And what makes it alright for these members to bash me, especially when some are using false information! You state "Everyone else is commenting on how childish you reacted on this when he tried to straighten things out.", but you also state "The argument is between you and the one member who contacted you for a specific product.". Which story do you want to go with? Either it's between just us and it's nobody else's business, or it's between anyone that wants to join in. You can't say that I have no business responding to the outsiders' insults because it is just between me and the one member, without also condenming them for jumping into a matter that is just "between me and the one member". Can you see where your story falls apart? Your arguments seem to contradict themselves.
You also state that this forum is for "AFTERMARKET VENDOR REVIEW.", and you state "It is to either praise a particular place or tell everyone what's wrong with them.". How does "THAT GUY S@#KS the GRAND ONE!" fit into a product review? It sure sounds much more like an insult to me! And, you're right, them "adding their 2 cents" in the way they did, was the "childish part"! And, "not very professional".
Slander also covers discussions. Since this can replied to and added to or retracted from continually, it also is considered a discussion, as in a form of speech. Libel covers published comments, as in magazines, books, newspapers, etc. And really, what's the difference anyway?! Are you stating that libel isn't a crime?!!! Another LAME excuse!
Now, once again, I feel that I have addressed the completely false claims and the insults very clearly. If you half a brain and an ounce of logic, you can understand what I stated here and won't keep addressing the same stupid points that I have already covered. But, I'm sure there will be another idiot or 2 that will be completely clueless about what has already been addressed and feel they need to spout more BS. But keep the post going. My page hits at AutoGraFics.com are spiking right now. The clear thinkers must have opted to decide for themselves, not just to blindly follow the few that can't tell the truth or get their story straight.
Old 08-05-2003, 09:14 PM
Supreme Member

Wow Chuck your on a roll today !

Here is a pic of my car. Yes its mine. Its a show winner and a one of a kind T/A. I took a ton of pics that day. It was cloudy. Note the cloud formations reflected on the hood.

Later after your stupid scheme was uncovered you had the grass of my front lawn and my tire tread design removed from the pic in your auction. You also added your website url to fake it like it was yours all along.

I mirrored the image like you did. You took it another step and removed the telephone poles from the reflection.

Photo editing is fun eh Chuck ?

I would have to agree !!
Attached Thumbnails AutoGraphics.com... I think he's giving me the run around-picture-4281.jpg  

Last edited by 85 T/A WS6; 08-05-2003 at 10:16 PM.
Old 08-05-2003, 09:19 PM
Supreme Member

It's funny how you first did not deny that you used my pic.

You just said " Well they are using mine so Im using thiers" or words to that effect.

You just admitted right there that my pic was a phoenix graphics one and you were using it to get even or some lame excuse.

Then you cook up a story about how its suddenly an 87 TA. ( I stand corrected)

I see GTA's evey day with gold hood birds.... NOT !

Once again notice the tire tread removed along with my front lawn in a feeble attempt to mask the obvious !
Attached Thumbnails AutoGraphics.com... I think he's giving me the run around-birdhood3bogus.jpg  

Last edited by 85 T/A WS6; 08-06-2003 at 01:47 PM.
Old 08-05-2003, 09:35 PM
Supreme Member

Compare the two pics. Notice the cloud formations on the hood. They are identical !!

I DARE YOU TO CLAIM THAT YOU DID NOT USE MY PHOTO ! .

And please, just use 10 words or less, your spewage is hard on the eyes

Just a note, you seem to be concerned about the protection of your family and what they are exposed to. This is an admirable trait.

However I would start by being honest and setting the example. Telling lies is not a good beginning, especially if your in business.

You have nothing to gain by posting my name, it's well known, just type it in any search engine. If you feel compelled to post my address, please do so.

Your Ebay auction is misleading and in violation of Ebay policy. I'm currently in correspondence with GM, Phoenix Graphics, The Better Business Bureau, and EBay.

I was wondering where I bought the 5.0 LITER FI decal from, it was from you ! Thanks for reminding me of how it was the WRONG COLOR AND SIZE, a trait you seem to be most remembered for so far.:lala:

Chuckster, you dug a deep hole on this one my friend.

All I asked was for you to remove my pic from your auction, I even asked nicely.

Don

Last edited by 85 T/A WS6; 08-05-2003 at 10:25 PM.
Old 08-05-2003, 10:27 PM

Its quite obvious its the same picture, mirrored and slightly edited. The shadows, angle, and reflections are all the same. I guess I know where I stand.

Old 08-05-2003, 10:34 PM
Supreme Member

I have personally taken pictures of Don's T/A, and can verify that the car in the picture is in fact his. The licence plate plus other things prove it. If I were you Don, I'd find out who the top level host is who runs the site where your pic is being posted from and demand that they pull the pic or site. Definate copyright violation.
Old 08-05-2003, 10:59 PM
Supreme Member

Car: 2001 Camaro SS
Engine: Almighty LS1
Transmission: T56
I'm on the side of Don here... I've seen the car in person and have snuck a few pictures of it here and there as well ... so you cannot try to pass off the picture in your auctions as your product, your customer, or your car. Regardless of if Don bought a decal from you, its not the decal advertised in the auction and its not the decal that he has on his car now.

You are falsly advertising a quality product on someone elses car WITHOUT their consent. Which will get your *** beaten in any court when it comes to slander vs. misleading customers and saying you're selling something that you in fact are not.

How are we to know that you're not using Phoenix Graphic's products and trying to pass them off as your own? You certainly seem to be trying to make them the bad guy. How long have you been trying to sell unauthorized products? And how long have they been selling authorized products?

I have seen nothing but childishness from you on this matter. Don asked that you remove the photo of HIS car from your auctions (which could use a lot of work mind you, the ability to read the text on those is horrid as well as misleading). As a member of this board, you should comply. You are using a photo of someone elses product, on someone elses car, both without any form of consent whatsoever.

People are speaking their minds on your inferior product and quite obviously your poor professionalism as well.

I have yet to see you try to resolve any of these matters professionally or with courtesy, you have done nothing but be a complete ******* to anyone who has posted in this thread.

As for your daughter reading the emails... Unless she is a paid employee, she has no business reading anything in regards to your little business. That would not hold up in court as the emails are meant for you, to resolve problems that involve you and only you. Your daughter has no standing in any email you receive that involves your business, professionalism, or problems with your product or any of that.

Quit trying to con folks and quit trying to play the victim. You know quite well that your reputation is at stake, and from how you seem to resolve problems, its not going to last too long.

There are plenty of folks on this board who have had problems with you and will have the standing in any form of court, along with the other businesses you're trying to rip off, to beat you in court.

This is not really something you have much choice in.
Either you resolve your issues with yourself and phoenix graphics between the two companies, or you will have to deal with the BBB. That much is plainly obvious.
You will also have to resolve your issues with Don.
If you are not using another photo, he has every right to request ebay terminates your account and any of your dealings on ebay thereafter.
Why don't you use a photo of your own car or a customers car who has proudly put on the decals you have sent them? Are you ashamed? Are you afraid of the truth?

You're acting like a child, not a businessman.
Selling on eBay is a binding contract.
Selling on eBay is also stating that your facts are 100% accurate, and that you are selling your own products and the images depicted ANYWHERE in said auction are properties of yours or are being used with consent of said car owner.

Aside from the car photos... the decal pictures you use are merely paint or photoshop art and nothing more. You show no true product that is crafted by you.
Old 08-05-2003, 11:00 PM
Supreme Member

by the way... if you had any skill whatsoever with photoshop, you'd have remembered to blur the edges of the fender where you edited the yard out.

I can still see the reflection of the grass.
Old 08-05-2003, 11:03 PM
Supreme Member

and I DO love the reversed photo Don posted of the bird in question...
Old 08-05-2003, 11:23 PM
Banned

85 T/A WS6:
So, you're telling me that you are doctoring your photo to look like mine. That doesn't seem one bit suspicious! And, as we all know, there are no clouds in Texas, so you're right, that has to be your car. Get real! And, NO, the cloud formations aren't even the same! It doesn't even look like the same angle. I don't see a telephone pole in your pic. What are you talking about? And, WHERE do you see anything about a GTA?! Do you drink alot? And, if you could read, you would have seen that I send that generic response to anyone trying to claim that I'm using Phoenix's pics. I don't even waste my time to try to find out what they're talking about. If Phoenix would not dishonestly show my decals as theirs, I might care a little when someone makes a claim like that and might check my sources to see that they are sending pics of their car and not pics taken from Phoenix. I still haven't found your pic on Phoenix's site, so I'm not sure what you're crying about. My customers send tons of photos. I have hundreds that I haven't had time to post yet. If you have problem with the someone's car looking similar to yours, take it up with the guy that owns this one. I'm sure he won't have a problem showing you his car. I didn't ask him where he got his pics, I had no reason to, they look exactly like his car. I even have some from him somewhere with him standing by it. WHY would he give me some pics of his car, then some of someone else's that are supposedly doctored? Wouldn't that be alot more work? That really doesn't make any sense to me. But, I really don't care. I'm getting absolutely sick of your whining about something as stupid as this. I have other pics I can use. I don't give a d*** about changing the pic, I just don't care to do it for the sake of Phoenix or you. They are using several pics of my decals on their site, and to remove a pic of my customer's car because someone thinks they can alter their pic to look like my customer's car and they want to protect Phoenix, who steals my pics, is complete BS. But, like I said, I'm sick of your whining and attempts to change your photo to match my photo that you already said I had copied. If it was copied, you wouldn't have to change yours to match! I'm sure if I gave you some time, you could probably create my pic from scratch. But, whatever, I don't care! I'll use another pic of mine, if that will keep you from having to go buy some tampons. Then, you can come here and beat up the owner of the '87 TA for having a car that looks like yours! I'll be sure to warn him that you're on the warpath! But beware, he's a big boy! I don't think he'll be too scared. I'll work on the auction this week when I get a chance. BTW: that's the only place I'm even using a pic of his car. You are such a crybaby! If you see someone driving a car like yours, do you try to run them off the road? GROW UP!
I don't give a d*** if you contact eBay and GM! If by some weird planet alignment they think you can prove that the local car here is your car, they'll just tell me to change the pic. OH NO.....THE WORLD'S GOING TO END!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a PowerSeller on eBay, not a beginner! The BBB doesn't have a single case against me, they've never even heard of me! OH NO.........THAT'LL END THE WORLD! And, if you could read, you would have seen twice that I have already stated that I have been approved for licensing by GM's licensing department. Did you know that Phoenix has some items that they not supposed to be selling yet? That's what GM's licensing department told me while we were discussing what I could get approved and what I had to wait on. They know exactly who I am! They have for quite a while. But somehow you missed that, TWICE! It doesn't surprise me though, you're also talking about GTAs, other mysterious things, and completely missed other things that were stated clearly. I'm not exactly sure what your massive confusion is about, and really don't care any more. I've figured out that you're just one of those misguided individuals that can't get their story straight or see logic, no matter how hard they try. I certainly don't have the professional training to help you with that problem, so I'll just do my best to avoid you. I prefer to deal with clear thinking individuals. It seems to use alot less of my time. I hate having to try to explain simple logic to those that can't understand it! I'm DONE dealing with ignorance! I've addressed everything here in extensive detail. If you're too slow to grasp it, TOO BAD! But feel free to keep the free advertising going! The hits are up! Thanks!!
Old 08-05-2003, 11:26 PM
Supreme Member

Originally posted by TAHarem
85 T/A WS6:
So, you're telling me that you are doctoring your photo to look like mine. That doesn't seem one bit suspicious! And, as we all know, there are no clouds in Texas, so you're right, that has to be your car. Get real! And, NO, the cloud formations aren't even the same! It doesn't even look like the same angle. I don't see a telephone pole in your pic. What are you talking about? And, WHERE do you see anything about a GTA?! Do you drink alot? And, if you could read, you would have seen that I send that generic response to anyone trying to claim that I'm using Phoenix's pics. I don't even waste my time to try to find out what they're talking about. If Phoenix would not dishonestly show my decals as theirs, I might care a little when someone makes a claim like that and might check my sources to see that they are sending pics of their car and not pics taken from Phoenix. I still haven't found your pic on Phoenix's site, so I'm not sure what you're crying about. My customers send tons of photos. I have hundreds that I haven't had time to post yet. If you have problem with the someone's car looking similar to yours, take it up with the guy that owns this one. I'm sure he won't have a problem showing you his car. I didn't ask him where he got his pics, I had no reason to, they look exactly like his car. I even have some from him somewhere with him standing by it. WHY would he give me some pics of his car, then some of someone else's that are supposedly doctored? Wouldn't that be alot more work? That really doesn't make any sense to me. But, I really don't care. I'm getting absolutely sick of your whining about something as stupid as this. I have other pics I can use. I don't give a d*** about changing the pic, I just don't care to do it for the sake of Phoenix or you. They are using several pics of my decals on their site, and to remove a pic of my customer's car because someone thinks they can alter their pic to look like my customer's car and they want to protect Phoenix, who steals my pics, is complete BS. But, like I said, I'm sick of your whining and attempts to change your photo to match my photo that you already said I had copied. If it was copied, you wouldn't have to change yours to match! I'm sure if I gave you some time, you could probably create my pic from scratch. But, whatever, I don't care! I'll use another pic of mine, if that will keep you from having to go buy some tampons. Then, you can come here and beat up the owner of the '87 TA for having a car that looks like yours! I'll be sure to warn him that you're on the warpath! But beware, he's a big boy! I don't think he'll be too scared. I'll work on the auction this week when I get a chance. BTW: that's the only place I'm even using a pic of his car. You are such a crybaby! If you see someone driving a car like yours, do you try to run them off the road? GROW UP!
I don't give a d*** if you contact eBay and GM! If by some weird planet alignment they think you can prove that the local car here is your car, they'll just tell me to change the pic. OH NO.....THE WORLD'S GOING TO END!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a PowerSeller on eBay, not a beginner! The BBB doesn't have a single case against me, they've never even heard of me! OH NO.........THAT'LL END THE WORLD! And, if you could read, you would have seen twice that I have already stated that I have been approved for licensing by GM's licensing department. Did you know that Phoenix has some items that they not supposed to be selling yet? That's what GM's licensing department told me while we were discussing what I could get approved and what I had to wait on. They know exactly who I am! They have for quite a while. But somehow you missed that, TWICE! It doesn't surprise me though, you're also talking about GTAs, other mysterious things, and completely missed other things that were stated clearly. I'm not exactly sure what your massive confusion is about, and really don't care any more. I've figured out that you're just one of those misguided individuals that can't get their story straight or see logic, no matter how hard they try. I certainly don't have the professional training to help you with that problem, so I'll just do my best to avoid you. I prefer to deal with clear thinking individuals. It seems to use alot less of my time. I hate having to try to explain simple logic to those that can't understand it! I'm DONE dealing with ignorance! I've addressed everything here in extensive detail. If you're too slow to grasp it, TOO BAD! But feel free to keep the free advertising going! The hits are up! Thanks!!

Right... look here sweetheart... its plain and simple. If you're too dense to see this, then you are indeed a complete fool.

Even on your stupid sodding auction, THE DECAL IMAGE YOU HAVE POSTED HAS THE BIRD POINTING THE WRONG WAY!.

are you that ****ing dense? do you need to see an eye doctor?

Look at the left side of the picture. The cloud formations on the slope of the hood are IDENTICAL.
the reflection on the windshield are IDENTICAL
Although the telephone pole on your photo is faded, look about a length of the right louver down. its there and I can tell that its quite obviously there

Last edited by Demon Z28; 08-05-2003 at 11:29 PM.
Old 08-05-2003, 11:35 PM
Banned

Demon Z28, Blue502:

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. If I wanted your outsider opinion and misguided thoughts, I would have asked for them. Try asking the previous posters how "professional" they were being by stating things like "THAT GUY S@#KS the GRAND ONE!", "what a lowlife pos!!!", and other common business sayings! I'm not going to waste a minute more of my time on you clowns! Logic escapes you! Now I shall too! Keep posting whatever, I don't care, call me an "a**hole"! BTW: VERY PROFESSIONAL!! I DON'T CARE! I'll just sit here and enjoy the extra hits and payments at AutoGraFics.com. Have fun in your world of confusion and lies!

BYE!
Old 08-05-2003, 11:36 PM
Supreme Member

For those who cannot see it.

http://wes.homelinux.com/~rob/upload/donbird.jpg (if the photo does not work)

Also please note that the birds heads are the wrong way.
This is proven in Don's original picture of the bird reversed, as the license plate as well as the area that reads "transam" are both reversed.

Now, I will admit the angles are different.
However, there are MANY photo editing tools out there that will let you re-level the photo by dragging a tool from a line up or down to do so.

Not hard to do.

also... this photo

is incorrect
Attached Thumbnails AutoGraphics.com... I think he's giving me the run around-donbird.jpg  

Last edited by Demon Z28; 08-05-2003 at 11:40 PM.
Old 08-05-2003, 11:39 PM
Supreme Member

Demon Z28, Blue502:

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. If I wanted your outsider opinion and misguided thoughts, I would have asked for them. Try asking the previous posters how "professional" they were being by stating things like "THAT GUY S@#KS the GRAND ONE!", "what a lowlife pos!!!", and other common business sayings! I'm not going to waste a minute more of my time on you clowns! Logic escapes you! Now I shall too! Keep posting whatever, I don't care, call me an "a**hole"! BTW: VERY PROFESSIONAL!! I DON'T CARE! I'll just sit here and enjoy the extra hits and payments at AutoGraFics.com. Have fun in your world of confusion and lies!

BYE!
Our "outsider opinion" is what this ****ing board is for. You don't get a goddamn choice whether or not you get our opinions or thoughts or not.

They do NOT have to be professional towards you because you have not shown them professional courtesy in the first place, not to mention, that so far no one has spoken anything other than the truth.

You go right ahead and sell to people...
And we'll laugh at them for having improper decals and inferior products
Old 08-06-2003, 12:22 AM

For the record, F***ing is used as an adjective in the reference he stated. He never once said he wanted to F*** your fat daughter. And for the professionalism and such, I was referring to you. People on this board are clearly stating what they've seen through your contacts with other members and the type of product you sell. If you happen to read any of the other posts on the aftermarket vendor review you will see much of the same thing. People will put emails that they've received on here. Companies like ASCD make a lot of good contacts through the use of this board because they are very professional in how they deal with their customers, not to mention the products are high quality and just what the customers expect. The only reason you have joined this website is to sit there at your computer and pick away at certain members here. You have no interest in contributing at all to any discussion other than to sit there and try and gain face when clearly you are wrong for acting the way you have towards a member here. In his defense he is 100% right for starting his own post about how poorly you handled his case and others are justified for showing their disgust as well. In your defense you have every right to try and explain your side of the story, but not when you willingly bash other members and smugly sign your post the way you did. You actually would have earned the respect of others here if you handled this situation maturely and not **** and moan like you have in every single post. If you happen to look at the members who have posted on this topic you'll see that we contribute to more than just bashing your stickers. Many of us have the senior member title next to our names. You, however, are only on this organization for just this thread alone, which IMO is a waste of space on the internet. Oh, and the reason you're getting so many hits is because people are trying to see just exactly what pictures you have posted. I won't lie and tell you that I've visited your website for the first time today and couldn't help but laugh. What exactly do you have at the bottom of your home page? In barely visible lettering you have a lot of writing about trans am, ram air, and sticker stuff. Is that a subliminal tactic in order to make people want to buy your product? I dunno, it's late and I just got off work and need sleep.

For some strange reason, I'm picturing this guy sitting at his computer in his tighty whiteys with a ******. Anyone else getting this impression?
Old 08-06-2003, 01:00 AM

Car: 84 T/A, 87 iroc-z, 86 turbo z-28.
Engine: 5.7, 5.7, 6.6
Transmission: t-5, 700r4,manual shift th350
Axle/Gears: 3.73, 3.52, 3.23
Did any of you guyz contacted the Better Business Bureu of Texas and check his operation? doing so give you legal leverage. also check local laws. your rights may vary state to state. By the way Year One carries OEM GM authorize and aftermarket type decals in the NEXTGEN section for all models ever produced and even the rare ones for 3rd and 4th gen F-Bodies. i have bought some decals from YO and are a perfect match. Always buy from a reputable company not a bumper sticker cutter.

Last edited by bigdaddyvu; 08-06-2003 at 01:05 AM.
Old 08-06-2003, 02:59 AM

Car: White 1990 Camaro RS
Engine: LH0 V6
I strongly suggest that everyone who has had problems with him, his company or his products contact his state Attorney General's Office. They have alot more power to bring to bear on the situation than the BBB and they are just dying to hear about this stuff, since it makes them look bad if they have these kinda operations in their state.
Old 08-06-2003, 07:12 AM
TGO Supporter

Car: '88 Iroc
Engine: 305
Axle/Gears: 3.45
85 T/A WS6:
If Phoenix would not dishonestly show my decals as theirs, I might care a little when someone makes a claim like that...
Hi Chuck,

There has been a lot said here by both you and others. Now, I have never had any dealings with you, nor do I know any of the people who have responded here. As one of the "clear thinkers", I must say that I find your responses to be less than compelling. More to the point, you've alleged several times that Phoenix shows your decals and that it's only fair for you to reciprocate. However, I fail to see how using that "logic" extends to the use of 85 T/A WS6's (Don Bettencourt) photo. It's almost as if Don is somehow connected to Phoenix. For someone who is so seemingly concerned with logic, you must admit that your reasoning here could use some shoring up.

I can understand your need to defend yourself. Unfortunately, you've gone about it in a fashion that does nothing to lend credibility to your arguments or position. A piece of friendly advice would be to take a long introspective look at this situation. Denial isn't a river in Egypt. It's a very nasty and loathsome defense mechanism. The pic is clearly Don's. He's asked you (nicely or not) not to use it. If you want to score some points, rise above the situation and tell him you're sorry for using his image and that it won't happen again.

I understand that's no small order. But I submit to you that character defining moments, like this one, are usually tough. That's what makes them character defining. Having said that, I encourage you to show me something that you haven't thus far...

Regards,

Aaron -=vexter=-
Old 08-06-2003, 08:54 AM
Supreme Member

Car: 1990 Camaro RS
Engine: Juiced 5.0 TBI - 300rwhp
Axle/Gears: 3.42 Eaton Posi, 10 Bolt
Chuck,

A couple of points. First your conduct on the boards is very disapointing. regardless of what people say about you, or your company, as the buisnessman, you should be here to set an example, and to try to resolve any issues. not to bash the Joe Schmoe's who are raising a complaint about your product. Because of your conduct, i will never be doing buisness with your company. period. as a consumer i like to know that the owner, and employees of the buisness i am working with, are profesional, upstanding people. i work for a company who is known for its customer service, and its conflict resolution practices. as the owner of a buisness, you should see the importance in going out of your way to please the customer, regardelss of what they say to you. especialy if the customer is in a position to voice his frustration in a forum such as this. i have a feeling that with your buisness practices, your company will soon be run into the ground, and it will be completely your own doing. so i doubt that many people will have to deal with your immature buisness practices.

Second. the photo in question, is obviously Don's car, even to the untrained eye, one can determine it is the same orginal photograph. as someone who does this for a living, i cannot beleive you are tyring to pass the picture in question as anything but dons car.

i have included a blow up of an area's of both photographs for comparison. i want you tell all of us, that these sections are not the same car/photo. please specificly address the shadow of the telephone pole in the selection from your car, and the the shape fo the reflection of the clouds. i highlighted the points in question in red so it is easy to notice.

Picture #1
Attached Thumbnails AutoGraphics.com... I think he's giving me the run around-autogra.jpg  
Old 08-06-2003, 09:00 AM
Supreme Member

Photo #2
Attached Thumbnails AutoGraphics.com... I think he's giving me the run around-autogra.jpg  
Old 08-06-2003, 10:00 AM
Supreme Member

Car: 1984 Pontiac Firebird
Engine: 2.5L Iron Duke 4 cylinder
Transmission: 5 speed manual
I overlayed the "autographics" picture onto dons car. Seems we have a match.
Attached Thumbnails AutoGraphics.com... I think he's giving me the run around-proof.jpg  
Old 08-06-2003, 10:08 AM
Supreme Member

I even cut out the section that is on don's car to the same size that was used in the "autographics" picture. Same picture, reflections, and etc.
Attached Thumbnails AutoGraphics.com... I think he's giving me the run around-large.jpg  
Old 08-06-2003, 10:28 AM
Supreme Member

you beat me to it, the computer i am on right now was 'lacking' in editing software, i was going to overlay them, and actualy change the hue on one of the pictures and lay a hued transparancy over the top of the other
Old 08-06-2003, 01:14 PM
Supreme Member

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Car: 1992 Formula Firebird
Engine: 305CID (LB9)
Transmission: World Class T5
Axle/Gears: 10-bolt, 4.10 gears
Well when I go to purchased decals after my paintjob I know where not to get them.

Anyone that would join a board simply to attack dissatisfied customers or lie about his stolen photos can not be trusted to handle my money.

That photo is Don's car. You know what to. I have seen alot of Trans-AMs and have never personally seen Don's car. However if I did see Don's car I would know it. Why because not many 1985 TA's have the Recaro seats. They are Kinda of rare. Which only shows your limited thirdgen knowledge. Not to mention desperation on your part to point the finger at someone else who is not fooled by your crap. And is a victim of your fraud by proxy.

You stole his photo. It could be non other than Don's car. Then you pawn cheap merchandise on people and screw them around on shipping.

I for one am glad for this. Not for the people who got screwed. But at least anyone that reads this post will know where to not buy decals.

Ok I am done.

No I am not one more thing. I raise the flag because I don't get very many chances to do so.

Old 08-06-2003, 01:14 PM

Car: 88 Trans Am GTA
Engine: 350 TPI
Transmission: 700R4
Someone is actually talking them up on Team3rdgen.com. Get this it is a guest talking this so called company up right. It seems it is an add rather than a topic or post!!

Team 3rd Gen Forum Index » Appearance / Detailing
tabboo

Posted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 2:58 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If anybody is looking for good decals I found a palce that has all 3rd & 4th generation decals. These are laser cut high quality. Even have the hard to find rear bumper insert for the Pontiac on 3rd Gen. Ta's.
Check them out good prices & good quality

http://www.AutoGraFics.com

Last edited by 88blackbird; 08-06-2003 at 01:18 PM.
Old 08-06-2003, 02:45 PM
Banned

Well, I'm not even going to waste my time reading any more of this BS. I thought about this matter a little more calmly today and decided to state my case in a level above most in here, for whoever can grasp it. I will leave you with clearly stated facts and thoughts. Some of you won't understand them, based on some of your responses, but the brighter individuals will. You guys can sit here spinning your web of hate and immature personal remarks in the name of a product review. Very inspiring! I refuse to get sucked into your feeding frenzy of bashing again. I have much better things to do with my life than to try communicate with single-minded folks that can't even follow their own line of reasoning. You know, like the ones that want to call me a "dirtbag" or a "lowlife p.o.s." for something that they want to accuse me of doing, when the other company that they're praising is doing that exact thing in multiples. But their simple minds can't seem to figure out that if they think they have a complaint about me for a single issue, they should be SCREAMING about the other company for committing that offense in MULTIPLES! Have you seen them bashing Phoenix for using pics of my decals as if they were theirs and saying things like "if they had any kind of quality decals, they wouldn't have to steal other companies pics to sell theirs"? How about them calling them a "fraudulent vendor"? No, you just see praise, meanwhile, hatred towards me. And, keep in mind, the pic in question only appears on an eBay auction. It is nowhere on my site. However the numerous pics of my decals and my customers' cars are directly on Phoenix's site, right by the description and where you buy them. VERY DISHONEST! I have asked them several times to remove them from their site over an extended period of time, but they have failed to. But, will you see these hypocritical fools here slamming them and resorting to personal insults for Phoenix's offense that is several times worse than the one they're accusing me of? Will you see them questioning the integrity of Phoenix because their using photos of other companies' decals and trying to pass them off as their own? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gee, I wonder why they can't stick to their guns. Either photo theft and product misrepresentation are a horrible offense, OR IT'S NOT! MAKE UP YOUR MIND! If you're going to accuse me of something and try to bash me for it, you better back up what you're saying by following through with your line of reasoning. You can't say that it's a horrible, extremely unprofessional thing for me to do, but an admirable thing for Phoenix to do on a larger scale! THAT ARGUMENT DOESN'T HOLD AN OUNCE OF WATER!!! Think, people! It looks more like a personal vendetta, than an honest product review to me. I guess if you want to keep whining about the pic in question, take it up with the customer that provided it. I've already stated that I would be changing it, since the future of mankind seems to depend on it and you fools have nothing better to do than sit around gossiping over a horse that you've beat dead! I really don't care one way or the other! Get that through your tiny brains! I DON'T GIVE A D*MN, I'll change it. Make sure you now turn your attentions to Phoenix, because they won't remove "stolen pics" and continue to misrepresent their products, with no intention of stopping.

IF NONE OF YOU START SLAMMING PHOENIX FOR THE PICS OF MY DECALS ON THEIR SITE, YOU ARE ALL HYPOCRITS! PROVE THAT YOU'RE NOT, OR ARE YOU TOO AFRAID OF NOT LOOKING COOL IN FRONT OF YOUR PEERS HERE AND JUST WANT TO KEEP FOLLOWING, LIKE SHEEP?! SOMEONE HERE HAS TO SEE ALL OF THESE HYPOCRITICAL STATEMENTS AND THINK THAT SOMETHING BALANCED HAS TO BE SAID! IT CAN'T BE ALL IDIOTS HERE!

And since we're here for a review of AutoGraFics.com, I will provide you with many more than are here. You will easily be able to see that the pack of wolves in here are, by far, the minority. I've attached some of my customer feedback. Some is from my eBay feedback and some are from emails that my customers have sent. It's just the tip of the iceberg! The eBay feedback is from just the first few pages of my feedback. I don't have the time to go through the many, many pages that I have, but you are more than welcomed to. I picked the one's that say something specific about us or our decals, not the generic one's like "Great eBayer" that could be same thing they put on all their feedback. There are tons of those, but I wanted to show the one's that showed our quality, like the Phoenix Lover asked to see. They are all on eBay for everyone to see, check it if you wish. I also scanned through some of the emails to find some comments. I quickly found a few, but don't feel like spending all day pouring through thousands upon thousands of emails to show all of them. I think there is plenty here to get my point across. Many of the quotes below refer to our decals versus factory originals. The wolf pack here can spout off all they want about that topic, but you have to call all of the customers below a liar to make their story work. If you feel they are all liars, I'd advise you to get a grip on reality. And, if some are comparing our decals to Phoenix's and basing their "wrong size" theory on that, I can only tell you is that I have had numerous customers tell me that they have bought from Phoenix and found that their decals weren't even close, but were pleasantly surprised to find that mine were and the price was far better. So, I guess it depends on which "OEM" you want to go by. All I can tell you is that I own over a dozen 3rd gens, have owned several others previously, and have enough spare parts to fill a shop(literally). I have something to go by. And when I have several examples of the same decal on several cars and spare parts, it sure makes it easy. I also frequently buy original GM decals to confirm that mine are on the money. But, just because your car may have had decals on it when you acquired it, doesn't necessarily mean that they are the factory decals or that they are correct. I can't guarantee that what we sell you will match other companies' decals or with what someone else may have added to your car. Even cars that come straight from the dealership sometimes have afterthought decals on them. I know this from personal experience on one of my cars. I also have a friend that worked at my local Pontiac dealership, in sales for a while. He told me of several instances where the dealership got a new car in that came from the factory without decals, but they wanted to dress up the car to help it sell. And, in some cases, they found it was cheaper to have a local graphics shop recreate, or attempt to, a factory style decal than to buy the graphics package for that car. So, you can imagine, that when that customer bought that car from the showroom floor, they thought they were getting GM factory decals. NOT SO! Seeing an unused decal with a GM part number on it is the only way to be 100% sure that you are looking at factory decals. BTW: stating "his decals are all wrong and nothing like originals", or similar statements, is a blanket statement that foolishly covers all of my decals. If I were a blind and retarded man that could find only one single decal at AutoGraFics.com that was identical to the factory decal, I would still be able to show that the blanket statement is false, making the argument malicious slander. Keep in mind that I offer 100s of decals, we submitted over 100 to GM's licensing department for licensing. Some are not factory reproductions, because there was not a factory decal made that fits that description, like many of the windshield decals. But to make a blanket statement that none of our decals are identical to the factory, is absolutely false and makes the statement a lie. Saying that the decals you bought from us didn't match what was on your car, may be true, as there is no guarantee as to what was actually on your car. I don't have a problem seeing a comment like that, but have a huge problem with a completely false blanket statement that is meant in a maliciously, slanderous way.

I'm not even going to bother to read replies to this, since many here are shy on logic and will want to continue slamming for whatever reason. I refuse to sink to their levels again and try to communicate with them on that level, since they can't even understand their own issues on that level. And it doesn't make me look professional to attempt to communicate with them on their childish level. So, I will ignore their angry statements and simply offer the words of many of my customers. I have truly seen enough hatred and ignorance here, I'm done with the feeding frenzy. Goodbye, haters, liars, and hypocrits. I will return to being productive in life and let the wolves feed and spread their hatred here. But, as the tip of the iceberg below shows, you are greatly outnumbered!

Have a great day!
AutoGraFics.com

mazintraci - Nice decals superb customer service..found my decal recomended to all A+++++++++
hiboy574 - Stickers are great...just as I hoped. Very good seller.
bartinater - Stickers look great! thanks!
vladicore - ok these decals are the real deal and seller was overly friendly too gr8
53limalima - Quickest mailing I've ever received! Definite asset to eBay....RECOMMEND!!!!!!!
wyomingoutlaw - Super fast shipping! Five Star***** eBay transaction. Stripes are Awesome!!!!
azj3 - these are simply the best decals out there very easy to install A+++++++++
designer_buyergg - great stickers. they look great
bestbuys4da$ - prompt delivery and a perfect match
joshzacher - Decals looked great! Would deal w/ again.
wackytower@aol.com - Very fast shipping---awesome decals---will go the extra mile for you
85irocz-28 - Great product. The shipping time was very fast. Excellent to do buisness with.
rebel-432 - great job on decals and fast deliveryA+++++++++
madmann88 - GREAT DECALS THANKS A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
darkwind*77 - Decals arrived quickly and in excellent condition! Will send pic when its done!
mud678cars - a+++great decals thanks
redfire96 - Like allways,good communication,fast delivery,great 35th anniversary side decals
redjoeta - great decals at an awsom price fast service grat to deal with.
bignazzty66@aol.com - Another Great Set Of Decals. Thanks!
gvsurory - awesome decals was worth the money
derfson - I love my decals!!!
carayz - Very Very Nice. Look Awesome.
eldermc42 - Quick Shipment, Item as promised. Great decals!
prince4u2k - QUALITY decals !!!.. Rapid delivery!! Will send pic of my Trans Am..Thanks !!!!
gnl24@webtv.com - Decals look great!
eddieb70 - GREAT TRANSACTION! AWESOME STRIPE KIT! WDBWA! A+A+A+
95blacknight2 - great decals they are as described, would buy from again!!!
ebayersynapsis01 - Quick shipment. The decals look great, thanks!
prost632 - GREAT DECALS!!!! WILL BUY FROM AGAIN! AAAAAAAAA++++++++++++++++
als49wood - decals look great!!
roncon5 - Good price and good decals.....
my1985z28 - decals look great, will send pic of car after repaint and decal application
slptransam - Looks excellent on my vehicle-Thanks!!!!!!
cruising_wendi - Thanks for the great information and the beautiful decals. Very professional!
5siz - Sweet decals, got exact what I ordered! Great E-bayerAAA+++
ru29699@aol.com - Super quick shipment WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! A++++++++++++++ decals look awsome
julietjake83 - Great Decals, They look fantastic, Thanks
rollygallegos - awesome decals, great communication
1bad91ta - decals looked awesome on car!!
iamadalefan - great kit-super fast delivery--save your money/dont buy dealer decals-buy these!
lsds6 - Decals look good would buy from again!
the_metallicats - Great seller! Great stickers! A+++++++
pugsjordi - Decals are just like originals. Very quick delivery.Highly recommended!!!!!
my99ta - Chuck, made my first e-bay experience an outstanding one. He was very helpful.
bmikilu - easy to install look great
mike-kramer - GREAT SET FOR YOUR RESTORATION PROJECT, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. THANKS!
xixelasailor - Fanastic decals that rival factory decals. Great & Fast shipper. Excellent Selle
xixelasailor - Surpassed my expectations in quality and fast shipper. Excellent Ebayer.
rzerbe@erols.com - AAAAAA++++++++ GREAT DECALS/ EASY INSTALL
linde2@olm1.com - Fast and great communication!! NICE DECALS!!
linde2@olm1.com - Thanks A+++ Very great decals!!++
knightyper99 - Decals Worked great on the Car that I sold on ebay! Finished the car off!
knightyper99 - Great seller. Has good reproductions of Trans Am stickers. I bought a 2nd pair
kgamer - Great Decals! Pics of my IROC-Z will post later.
w678645 - The decals are awesom!! they look perfect and were easy to put on!! A+++ =)
jason_92 - Stickers went on great! Thanks!!!
ou812@bright.net - great stickers (As Usual) by from this guy (YOU WONT BE DISSAPOINTED!)
deciflesh - geat stickers
cueav007 - DECALS LOOK LIKE ORIGINALS QUICK SHIPPING
dhoraniroc - Awesome Decal's, Fast Service,GREAT SELLER'S, Thank You, Chuck. AAA+++
suchamps03 - Received Decals. They're great.
Thanksghettoman76 - Great decal set for my iroc, love it, fast shipper, recomend to all
srs287 - VERY SATISFIED WITH DECALS THANKYOU...
mudd746 - as listed,great commication,fast shipping,price cheaper then dealer,same quality

OQ - "the quality of the kit was awsome......You folks have a great product and I'm recommending you to all my friends......I'm totally happy and I will be doing business with you again"

MB - "What an excellent product! We were very impressed, and the car looks awesome......Thanks for such a reasonable set of graphics for the car. We will certainly order from you again, and we will tell all of our Pontiac friends to check out your website!"

GV - "Everyone was amazed with the quality of the decals and how original they looked......Again...Thank You! A VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER!

RM - "Just want to take a moment to thank you for a quality product and great customer service. I appreciate that sort of thing these days......I get compliments all the time......keep up the great work and if you come out with any new designs, let me know. I would recommend your company to anyone that will listen."

FJ - "RECIEVED THE DECALS REAL HAPPY W THEM.I DEAL W CAMAROS AND FIREBIRDS IM GOING
TO TRY TO SEND MORE BUISNESS YOUR WAY."

DD - "We received the decals on Monday, put them on the car on Tuesday. They
look GREAT!! We are very pleased with them."

SM - "Received the decals today.Thanks again.Look factory original.Very satisfied."

TR - "Thank you very much. These decals are great they are exactly what I was looking for. They fit great and look great, what a difference. Thanks again!!!!!"
Old 08-06-2003, 02:52 PM
Supreme Member

alright sweetheart I'll bite...

do you have any physical proof that they are using your decal images? Can you prove that you are not using their images instead?

Until you provide us with that proof... your credibility is very little.
Old 08-06-2003, 03:03 PM
Banned

And, 87WS6, BTW:

I saw your mouthy, foolish post when I came to post my logical statements. The pic in question doesn't even show the seats! Do you remember saying
"not many 1985 TA's have the Recaro seats. They are Kinda of rare. Which only shows your limited thirdgen knowledge".
If you're going to pipe in with your overpriced 2 cents, know what you're talking about! It just shows your limited knowledge of reality!
"At least anyone that reads this post will know who not to" try to communicate with. You might want to take your flag back down now.
People like you are the exact reason why illogical issues and points thrive in here. And why I'm headed back to the logical world.
MAN, you people are amazing!
Old 08-06-2003, 03:31 PM
Banned

No problem, Demon Z28:

The top 5 pics on this page at Phoenix are of our customers' cars and our decals:

http://www.phoenixgraphix.com/transam/9802fbb.htm

The top 2 are from a customer that sent me pics of his decals, but didn't take any full shots of his car, so he's not in the customer gallery, but you can see the larger version of those pics on this page on our site:

http://www.autografics.com/pages/birds4.htm

The next 3 are of a car that is in our customer rides gallery. You can see her car with larger versions of these same pics there. You can see on one of them that they doctored the photo, removing the "Trans Am" that she had put there. Since you guys seem to like to pic the images apart, you shouldn't have any trouble seeing that they are the exact same photos, only smaller. If you want to TRY to claim that I just took their images and blew them up, I can easily provide the email that both customers sent to me with these pics and several more in a much larger scale. It would be impossible for me to take the smaller images on Phoenix's site and blow them up to the size that were sent to me without looking very grainy. And I would have to fake the remaining pics on the email to match the ones in question. Nobody could pull that off. The larger pics I have in email are crystal clear and have all of pics, their message, and email information. Undeniable evidence! You can see the second car here:

http://www.autografics.com/pages/rides.htm

What more proof would you like? I have hundreds more customer photos that have been sent to me, but am not sure whether I should tag them before posting them, as other seem to like to show them as their decals. Phoenix is NOT the only one that is using my photos! But, I think there has been enough crucifiction here for one posting. If links to more pic thievery is wanted, I will provide it by email, to keep this bash session from getting out of control and even uglier.

Enjoy!
AutoGraFics.com
Old 08-06-2003, 03:40 PM
Supreme Member

Whether either side is correct at this point (which I don't really care), bad business or slanderous customers doesn't matter to me right now.

Im not in the market to purchase anything along these lines but I can tell you who I would purchase from if I had too.

TAHarem, just the way you have dealt with this whole situation (whether your are right or wrong) has shown a great deal of people your attitude.

I don't care if you are right or wrong on this whole ordeal, I wouldn't purchase from you just for the simple fact you are name calling a possibly huge customer base a bunch of simple minded idiots.

You aren't doing anything positive by your replies here. You are losing more business than anything.

I have never dealt with a business person that had an attitude such as yours and I really wouldn't want too.

So if you want to fight back this statement I just made, go right ahead and do what makes you happy. I would just prove my point.

Good luck in your future endevors.

Quick Reply: AutoGraphics.com... I think he's giving me the run around