Auto Detailing and Appearance Share tips and tricks on how to make your Third Gen shine! Get opinions on products or how something tasteful looks on your Chevrolet Camaro or Pontiac Firebird.

anyone from Norfolk,VA or surrounding areas,can recomend a kicka$$ paint shop???

Old 01-10-2001, 02:40 PM
Supreme Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 1999 Chevy Cavalier
Engine: 2.2
Transmission: 5 speed
Axle/Gears: it's part of the transmission
anyone from Norfolk,VA or surrounding areas,can recomend a kicka$$ paint shop???

I'll be in Norfolk,VA to stay next monday,and I'll be interested in getting my car redone with new decales,original color,light body work. I want someone thats talented and likes thirdgens to get my car looking like it would have back in '84 when it was on the dealership lot,I don't have big money to spend,but I'm hoping to find a talented painter that can make a couple grand go a long way,I could start to prep most of it myself and dismantle the ground FX,please let me know if you have had good experiences with your 3rdgen or any car for that matter,I would apprieciate the name/loc/number of the body shop and name of the individual who did your car,if you have that information,thanks for reading my post and thanks for your help.

james