Auto Detailing and Appearance Share tips and tricks on how to make your Third Gen shine! Get opinions on products or how something tasteful looks on your Chevrolet Camaro or Pontiac Firebird.
View Poll Results: March 2017 Car of the Month
88IROCvertZ
21.67%
Bob88GTA
45.00%
Ron U.S.M.C.
23.33%
TEDSgrad
10.00%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

March 2017 COTM **Voting Thread**

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2017, 03:19 PM
COTM Editor (Retired)

Received 82 Likes on 42 Posts
Car: 89 Formula 350, TTA
March 2017 COTM **Voting Thread**

Four very cool Third Gens to choose from this month. One more thing that is very cool about this month is lack of redundancy - no two of these are too much alike.

88IROCvertZ*****1988 IROC-Z Convertible

Bob88GTA*****1988 Trans Am GTA

Ron U.S.M.C.*****1989 IROC-Z

TEDSgrad*****1989 Formula 350
Old 02-18-2017, 05:22 PM
COTM Editor

Received 1,855 Likes on 1,270 Posts
Car: '89 Firebird
Engine: 7.0L
Transmission: T56
Re: March 2017 COTM **Voting Thread**

There is something about Ron's car that just yells COOL. Makes you want to put on a black leather jacket and cruise the thing. And TEDSgrad is the kind of car that speaks with action, not words. I like them both.
Old 02-18-2017, 09:36 PM
Supreme Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Car: 1989 Iroc-Z Camaro
Engine: TBI,5.0
Transmission: Automatic 700R4
Axle/Gears: Eaton Posi,3.42,LPW Ultimate Cover

A little background on the car.

The PO was about to scrap it just before I found it.
So I gave the man $500.00 and I pulled it out of his back yard a little over 10 years ago.
Here's a few things it needed, most from Pick N Pull.

New paint , new tires ,a fuel pump ,water pump , power steering unit ,new steering column/ VATS module ,intake manifold gasket, front windshield ,new front bumper cover and lower valance, new rear hatch and motor, new tail lights ,some of the interior including front seats,head liner ,door skins. ,center consul ,etc., etc.

I have also replaced almost every exterior engine component including all sensors and senders..
Runs like a champ now.
This is my first time doing anything like this and help from this site made it possible.
Thank you all.

These photos are a little bit older and the first two are just before I finally found 4th Gen Seats for it.
Its obvious the Paint is the premier aspect of the car. I saved for a very long time because a good friend just happened to make me an offer.
Here's a "Prep to Paint" thread with some really nice photos of the process I put together = https://www.thirdgen.org/techboard/b...nt-photos.html

The car keeps its "Glass" look shine from a "Synthetic Polymer" made by "Meguiar's".

Here's a few "Modification's","Up-Grade's" and "Replacement" parts I used on the car.

Custom PPG Rally Red Paint / Custom Black Racing Stripes /Crystal Red Pearl in both / Goodmark Steel Cowl Hood /American Racing AR-23 Aluminum Alloy Wheel's and "Mickey Thompson" S/T Sportsman Tires / MOOG 5665 Rear Springs / KYB "Gas A Just" Rear Shocks / New Front Running/Parking Lights / Custom Stainless Steel Hood Pins / Red Bow-Tie Front Grill Insert and "Black" IROC-Z Door Decals with New Weatherstripping.

Open-Air 14 by 3in. Element & Xtra-Flow Filter Top / New Coolant and Washer Tanks / Transmission Cooler / Adjustable Temperature Controlled Duel Fans / Re-Programed E-PROM with VATS and Speed Limiter Removal / New Converter Lock-Up speed of 40 mph./ Corvette servo upgrade.

3in. American Thunder Flowmaster Cat Back / Magnaflow Cat / "Energy Suspension" Poly Motor and Transmission Mounts / 28 spline Eaton Posi. / 28 spline axles & gear ratio changes to 3.42 with L.P.W. Ultimate 10 Bolt cover.

Grant "Challenger" Series Steering Wheel / 4th Gen. Camaro Seats / Fire Extinguisher / "Python" Alarm System / Kenwood Deck with Pioneer 6.5 door speakers added / Pioneer 6x9 speakers in the sail panels and Rear Hatch Privacy Screen.

This is about a month out of paint and still waiting to put "Badging" on.
I went about four months using only water to wash the car and even then have only used a "breathable synthetic polymer/sealer" on it.
No wax of any kind.
The local Police Department has forced me to put a license plate in front of the "Bow-Tie".
Its held on with hidden brackets. No holes were drilled into the insert.
The gap still needs to be adjusted this point.

The hood pins are there to give me piece of mind when driving down the highway.
I had a hood fly open on me "once" and "once" was enough.
Besides I think they add to the "Mussel Car" look I am shooting for.

There not traditional pins. That is a stainless steel washer with a very thin rubber washer under it. All held on with a thin coat of black RTV gasket maker.
That way there is only one hole in the hood with a much cleaner look.

I drove almost two hours without a hood in-order to pick up this new 2 inch all steel "Goodmark" Cowl Hood.
It bolted right on for the ride home and other than an adjustment to the front gap fit really well.

It made it into "Hemmings Muscle Machines", Magazine in an add for the "Goodmark" Hoods offered for The Third. Gen Camaros and Firebirds.

I found this replacement for a hatch with cracked glass, at a different wreaking yard. Honestly, I was not sure what it was when I bought it. It was on a Camaro and I thought it was pretty cool.

Turns out to be a 1988 Camaro "Short Wing" only made for half a year.
Anyway, regardless as to some opinion's it has really won me over.

There are small rubber and nylon washers on the studs of the wing,that way its not in contact with the deck paint. You can shine a flashlight under the "pillars" and see a very tiny crack of light. I think it looks cleaner that way.

All in all I have spent "countless" hours working on this car.
My last two projects were a complete Distributor Replacement and the front Brake Calipers,Rotor,Pads, and Hose replacement.
No matter how difficult or time consuming some of the projects can be, learning and working on the car is my favorite thing to do.

I installed "independent", "Temperature Controlled, Adjustable Fan Controllers" for two different fans. One mounted directly over a Transmission Cooler that comes on at 170* the other comes on at 180* with a 180* thermostat.

This is the second Column and was cracked so it also has been replaced.
The Dash Pad was found at Pick N Pull in excellent condition and has the cover and felt pads on the ends for protection.
Virtually everything you see in this compartment was bought at my local Pick N Pull.
Slowly, piece by piece it was dissembled there, cleaned and mended when necessary and reassembled here by me.

That's my old Kenwood Deck and the 6.5in Pioneer door speakers I installed. There is a set of 6x9 Pioneers in the sail panels for the rear.

I'm 52 years old and loved the "80"s and the "Classic Rock" that came with it and every time I clime into this car a big grin comes over my face and problems just seem to melt away.
Love it......

This is the "10 Bolt Upgrade" changed from 26 to 28 spline axles, I had installed.
Going from 2.73 to 3.42 and the the 28 spline "Eaton Posi" has made a huge difference in the cars performance. Just installing the "Corvette" Servo and that combination allows me to "Bark" the New "Mickey Thompson" tires from 1st to 2nd and again from 2nd to 3rd when I get on it with my little 5.0.

Its perfect for my DD.

Last edited by Ron U.S.M.C.; 03-08-2017 at 12:31 AM.
Old 02-19-2017, 08:41 AM
Supreme Member

Received 190 Likes on 128 Posts
Car: 1988 IROC Z Convertible
Engine: 305 TPI (LB9)
Transmission: 700 R4
Axle/Gears: G80 GU2

Here's my pic compilation of my Flame Red 1988 IROC

Thanks for the nomination! I hadn't been on here in a while because I just bought a house last summer and got really busy.. And with new house comes new garage! (I previously had to keep it in my parents garage in winter, so they're happy!)

It's a loaded TPI car with my favorite interior (Gray leather/cloth)

31k original miles

Per previous owner, never saw rain or snow. I could not find any rust anywhere on the car. Wheel wells, door jams, underneath.. My old boss at the body shop I worked at checked it over and was very impressed and asked where I found it?

The interior is pretty mint including the original floor mats. My Chevy dealership said they would love to have this in the showroom if I ever wanted to trade for a new one.. No thanks!

The paint was way better than I expected for a 28 year old car. It looks original with all the factory labels and decals but was definitely detailed and maintained. The factory orange peel is still visible. I used to detail for a body shop so I got an even better shine out of it than when it showed up. I replaced the grille because it was a little faded. Glad they still sell those through dealers! Need to get an old Mass plate registered so I can get the front plate off..

I was anticipating having to sand and paint the hood louvers (done that before.. Can get them looking like new) but these look brand new.. Not even a mark on them..

Was a police chief's weekend car. Stored in a climate controlled garage with motorcycles and toys.

The car is much quicker than I expected and really fun even with an auto. It shifts nice and sporty like I remember from the 5.7 IROCs I've driven. I'm psyched all power accessories still work and the cruise control works.. It's the little things!

Not a drip of oil or anything else on the garage floor through the winter.

The only thing not stock about the car is the Magnaflow muffler, but it sounds awesome so I'm fine with that.. The previous owner installed an Alpine head unit and Alpine speakers with iPod cable, but the original speakers and radio were given to me in boxes. He also had the manuals and 1988 brochure in plastic sleeves.. Looks like they were barely opened.

The rims look brand new, no clear issues, scratches or rash.. Better than any low mile third gens I've owned.

By far my favorite color combo ever and glad I found this car!

I'm proud to among this group of Third Gens for another COTM nomination! I can't wait to be out there in the warmer weather representing Third Gens and turning heads with you guys! These are my favorite cars and always have been!

I like how the red decals aren't super noticeable unless you get up close or the sun hits the side of the car:
Old 02-19-2017, 08:53 AM
Supreme Member

Received 546 Likes on 376 Posts
Car: 1989 IROC-Z. Original owner
Engine: LB9. Dual Cats. Big Cam
Transmission: World Class T-5
Axle/Gears: BW 3.45

Another great group of cars!
Old 02-19-2017, 09:04 AM
Supreme Member

Received 46 Likes on 37 Posts
Car: 1987 IROC Original Owner
Engine: LB9
Transmission: M39 MM5
Axle/Gears: G80 G92 J65

Always hard to choose!
Old 02-19-2017, 09:19 AM
Supreme Member

Received 97 Likes on 62 Posts
Car: 88GTA
Engine: 5.7TPI
Transmission: Auto
Axle/Gears: 3.27

Well I am speechless! Thank you very much for the nominations for March Car of the Month, I am totally surprised, Thank you Kymmee and all the 2nd's and 3rd's. I'll try to condense 29 years into a few paragraphs and pictures.

Meet "The Gray Ghost"
At age 25, I purchased my new 1988 Gunmetal Grey 5.7 GTA on March 18, 1988 from Canyon Pontiac GMC Buick in Newhall California. I had been looking for another T/A since selling my 85 T/A late in 1987. I done the normal "drive to all the dealer" things in search of a GTA. Few dealers had one on the lot. There was no internet, so I traveled the Southern California area and finally found this one. I went into the dealer and there it was....A Gunmetel Gray hardtop 5.7 GTA. It was sitting on the showroom floor with a Flame Red Metallic 5.0 GTA with T-Tops. It was not a tough choice being I wanted a hardtop 5.7.

I spoke to the salesman, Mr. Tony Eston and asked if we could possibly take it for a test drive. He looked and me and asked for some identification. I gave him my DL and my military ID. He said, "Oh, you're in the Air Force?" I replied yes I am. He said that's great and that they were offering incentives for military personnel. He also asked all the normal questions.....hows my credit, how long have I been serving, and bla bla bla.....moving along

They opened the big double doors and then started it up. "WOW, I said, that thing sound great!" He drove it out and said lets go.

I drove through the canyons of Newhall and Valencia. The car handled like it was on rails. Tony said to turn here and get on "The 5." Anybody that lives or lived in California knows they call all their highways starting with "The" as in "The 5, The 405, The 118, The 10...you get the idea.

I pulled on The 5 heading southbound and was cruising at around 60. Tony said to go ahead and lets open it up. I watched the digital speedometer click upwards. 60,70,80,90 and then 98,99....then 100. I backed off and said that was enough. I mentioned to him how impressed I was and that I really liked how well it handled and how it performed. We headed back to the dealer and parked it out side. Tony said that he would run my credit and all the pre-purchase things, down payment, and so on and would call me the next day being it was late in afternoon/early evening. My friend and drove back to Edwards AFB up in the High Desert.

The next day was a Friday. Tony had called and said I was approved and to come on down and get the car. I was so excited! I could not wait till 4pm to come. My friend and me hoped in his car and away we went. We arrived about 1-1/2 later and did the signing of my life away things and took delivery.The drive home was fun and exciting.

The next day I installed my Alpine stereo and subs in the back. I had this system in my 85. Gotta have tunes....right?

The car had been a really good vehicle its whole life. It spent the first 20 years in the Desert, so rain and rust never came into play. A lot of blowing sand was about it. It has the original interior and engine and drive train. Today it has slightly over 195k miles.
The digital dash still works like new, as does the lumbar and bolsters in seats. The seat are in fantastic shape with no rips or tears. They have faded over the years, but I guess that's to be expected.

I never had a overheating issue that you normally hear about. It run 190-220 ish range still to this day. I replaced the radiator when the side tanks went out with a GM unit. Some other items I changed over years were your typical wear out items:
Several Tuneups, TPS, IAC, CTS....
4 Batteries
3 Water Pumps
3 Sets of Shocks and Struts
7 sets of Tires....(the first 3 sets were Goodyear Gatorbacks 245-50-16's)
2 ECM's
1 Fuel Pump....the first one lasted 19 years! And yes...I dropped the tank to do it
1 Alternator
1 AC Compressor....I converted to R-134 just last year.
1 Complete set of Soft Seal Weatherstripping last year
1 Complete set of Bosch 3 Fuel Injectors last year.

Other than that, that's all I have done. Just normal stuff you do to keep it running and looking good. AND A LOT OF POLISH, WAX, AND DETAIL ITEMS!!
I still need to change my Valve Stem Seals....yes, that start up smoke! It uses no oil between oil changes. I go 3500 miles and then change. It still has good oil pressure... 50psi at 70 and around 30 psi at idle
I would like to take the engine out and do a full overhaul on it and the transmission and rear end, but I have other priorities at the moment. It still runs like a champ.

Gray Ghost has been in Huntsville Alabama for the past 8 years with it other cousins and
brothers. I drive it mostly on nice days to work and rotate it with the others. I have really enjoyed this car. It has put many smiles on my face and memories in my mind.

A truly great car!!!!

Enjoy the pictures and thanks for looking!

Last edited by Bob88GTA; 02-19-2017 at 10:00 AM.
Old 02-19-2017, 09:24 AM
Supreme Member

Old 02-19-2017, 09:28 AM
Supreme Member

34 year old Pound Puppy!

Last edited by Bob88GTA; 02-19-2017 at 03:19 PM.
Old 02-19-2017, 09:29 AM
Supreme Member

Last edited by Bob88GTA; 02-19-2017 at 03:22 PM.
Old 02-19-2017, 09:34 AM
Supreme Member

Last edited by Bob88GTA; 02-19-2017 at 03:23 PM.
Old 02-19-2017, 12:03 PM

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Car: 1986 IROC-Z
Engine: 5.7L TPI L98 350
Transmission: 700R4 Auto
Axle/Gears: 10-Bolt Posi Disc 3.73s

You got my vote Bob! What a great story!
Old 02-19-2017, 01:00 PM
Supreme Member

Received 64 Likes on 57 Posts
Car: 1 Owner 1986 TA with a WS6 package
Engine: 5.0 EFI
Transmission: THM700R4
Axle/Gears: 277 Posi Speedo

Great Story Bob.
Old 02-19-2017, 01:22 PM
COTM Editor

Received 1,855 Likes on 1,270 Posts
Car: '89 Firebird
Engine: 7.0L
Transmission: T56

Bob, can you manage your posts and get rid of all the duplicates?
Old 02-19-2017, 01:45 PM
Supreme Member

Received 190 Likes on 128 Posts
Car: 1988 IROC Z Convertible
Engine: 305 TPI (LB9)
Transmission: 700 R4
Axle/Gears: G80 GU2

Great story Bob! Wish I knew what it was like to buy one of these brand new out of a showroom!

I always try to imagine a 1988 showroom..
Old 02-19-2017, 03:28 PM
Supreme Member

Thanks! I remember them unloading the 82 Z's and T/A's. I had ordered my 85. It was a great time......well, the 80's for me was! No long hair though, Air Force reg's and all!
Old 02-19-2017, 03:34 PM
Supreme Member

Originally Posted by QwkTrip
Bob, can you manage your posts and get rid of all the duplicates?
Yeah, I don't know what happened.

Linson got a hold of me.

Thanks!
Old 02-19-2017, 07:41 PM
COTM Editor (Retired)

Is that a KFC biscuit on the corner of your dash?
Old 02-19-2017, 07:45 PM

Received 59 Likes on 23 Posts
Car: 1988 Iroc
Engine: 5.7 TPI
Transmission: 700R4
Axle/Gears: 9 Bolt 2.77 Posi

Another great grouping of third gens! Good luck to all!
Old 02-19-2017, 07:48 PM
Supreme Member

Received 42 Likes on 31 Posts
Car: '89 Formula
Engine: LS2
Transmission: 4L65E
Axle/Gears: MW 3.42 12 Bolt

It's a great honor just to be nominated!
I am very proud of the fact that I am an original owner, and I drive it (225k on the odometer!). I bought it with the idea that I would modify it to always being driven on the road and some road racing HPDE's. Much time and money has gone-is going into the suspension to reach this goal.

Interior: Corbeau TRS seats; console lid, door panels, and backs re-upholstered to match; BT deck and Kicker speakers in stock locations; Raamat sound proofing w/new carpet.

Body: Re-painted in stock red with three coats of clear; 4th Gen wing (only visual difference).

Drivetrain: LS2 and 4L65e (34,000 miles on at takeout, 06 GTO); BMR trak pak TA, Mark Williams 12 bolt w/3.42 and Truetrac diff; Stainless Works exhaust - 2" headers, 3" y-pipe, and 3.5" outlet; 3.5" alum DS; 4th Gen plastic tank; CAI.

Suspension: WW FSL 6pot and 4 pot rears; Racecraft 2" Roadrace drop spindles; 2 pc rotors; alum hubs; swivel cup weight jacks; Koni Yellows; Spohn adj tubular A-arms; GW SFC & Wonderbar; Kenny Brown 3pt STB, Spohn Strut Mounts; Spohn Bump Steer kit; Ridetech Coilovers in rear; LCARB's, Kenny Brown LCA's ; Adj. PHB; Jegster PHB lowering bracket; Poly on chassis side- Del-Sphere on axle side; #850 fr/#250 r; 36mm fr sway and 19 mm rear sway; Turn One 12:1 Steering box and matching LS2 pump.

A Great Day going in

Last edited by TEDSgrad; 02-20-2017 at 11:13 AM.
Old 02-19-2017, 08:24 PM
COTM Editor (Retired)

how 'bout a picture of that LS2, TEDSgrad?
Old 02-20-2017, 07:15 AM
Supreme Member

You had me at "age 25" Bob!

Got to love original owner cars!
Old 02-20-2017, 07:18 AM
Supreme Member

Hey Chris....yeah getting old!
Old 02-20-2017, 04:49 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Car: 1983 Z28
Engine: Carbed 305
Axle/Gears: 3.42

Congrats on the nominations, all deserving cars!
Ron got my vote. Love that hotrod look!
Old 02-21-2017, 01:51 PM
Supreme Member

Originally Posted by Bob88GTA
Hey Chris....yeah getting old!
You're only as old as you feel Bob! For me, yesterday it was 53, today it's 30.
Old 02-22-2017, 06:04 PM
Supreme Member

Bump! C'mon, let's Vote! 4 Beautiful 3rd Gens here!!
Old 02-23-2017, 07:38 AM
Supreme Member

Received 721 Likes on 490 Posts
Car: 89 Firebird
Engine: 355 TBI
Axle/Gears: 10 Bolt.Posi-3.73s

Very nice group of cars here! I like all of them. You are a winner for just getting nominated.
Old 02-23-2017, 05:06 PM

Received 50 Likes on 30 Posts
Car: '89 Iroc Z28-15,100 Original Miles
Engine: 350 TPI
Axle/Gears: Limited Slip, 2.77 Ratio

You got my vote Bob, great story and awesome car. By the way, I could only dream about affording an Alpine sound system in the 80's. I had to settle for Jenson or Sparkomatic ordered out of the Sear's catalog!
Old 02-23-2017, 05:26 PM
Supreme Member

Thanks Arnold! Hey, I had my share of Spark-O-Matic Stereo's and EQ's!!! When I went into the Air Force and bought my first Alpine system, I thought I was big time!! But paid dearly for it!
Old 02-27-2017, 12:35 PM
Supreme Member

Received 64 Likes on 57 Posts
Car: 1 Owner 1986 TA with a WS6 package
Engine: 5.0 EFI
Transmission: THM700R4
Axle/Gears: 277 Posi Speedo

Bump! C'mon, let's Vote! 4 Beautiful 3rd Gens here!!
Old 02-28-2017, 12:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 91 GTA
Engine: 350 TPI
Axle/Gears: stock

All great cars but I'm partial to the GTAs.

Meet "The Gray Ghost"
Ha! We had a car we called the gray ghost growing up, but probably not for the same reasons. Ours was a 80-something gray Cavalier with really bad paint and completely blown shocks and struts. It would "float" like a ghost driving around. Hit a bump and still be bouncing 1/2 a mile down the road haha.

Some other items I changed over years were your typical wear out items:...
1 AC Compressor....I converted to R-134 just last year.
Just curious what this ended up costing you? The previous owner of my GTA said the compressor went out and he never replaced it. I haven't investigated to validate that claim but mine will also need to be converted to R-134A whenever this is done. I'd like to tackle this project this spring so I can actually drive the car during the summer but dreading the cost of switching.
Old 02-28-2017, 01:01 PM
Supreme Member

Originally Posted by 86firebird350
All great cars but I'm partial to the GTAs.

Ha! We had a car we called the gray ghost growing up, but probably not for the same reasons. Ours was a 80-something gray Cavalier with really bad paint and completely blown shocks and struts. It would "float" like a ghost driving around. Hit a bump and still be bouncing 1/2 a mile down the road haha.

Just curious what this ended up costing you? The previous owner of my GTA said the compressor went out and he never replaced it. I haven't investigated to validate that claim but mine will also need to be converted to R-134A whenever this is done. I'd like to tackle this project this spring so I can actually drive the car during the summer but dreading the cost of switching.
86firebird350, Thanks!

Love the story with the Cavalier! I can picture that bouncing down the road!!

The cost associated with the R-134 Conversion wasn't too awful bad. I picked up a brand new AC Delco Compressor from a member on here, still in the box wrapped up in plastic for $100. I bought new hoses from Rock Auto for $70ish and a Dryer and orifice tube for $30.
I performed the flush to the evap condensor till clean and then pulled a vacuum on the system. I had bought a 30# drum of Freon real cheap from a buddy that works at Subaru and used his gauges. It puts out 40-45 degree air on a 90 degree day.
Not a bad job to do. Just make sure you buy/use the green o-rings everywhere and take your time...I"m happy with the results. It helps to know a bit about AC Systems.
Old 02-28-2017, 08:20 PM
Supreme Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Car: 1989 Iroc-Z Camaro
Engine: TBI,5.0
Transmission: Automatic 700R4
Axle/Gears: Eaton Posi,3.42,LPW Ultimate Cover

I want to say congratulation to Bob88GTA for the win.
Well deserved.

I also want to say thank you to those that voted for me.

I have a lot of respect for the opinions of the members here so being nominated and then taking second place means a lot to me.

Thank you,
Ron
Old 02-28-2017, 11:59 PM
Supreme Member

Received 546 Likes on 376 Posts
Car: 1989 IROC-Z. Original owner
Engine: LB9. Dual Cats. Big Cam
Transmission: World Class T-5
Axle/Gears: BW 3.45

Originally Posted by Ron U.S.M.C.
I want to say congratulation to Bob88GTA for the win.
Well deserved.

I also want to say thank you to those that voted for me.

I have a lot of respect for the opinions of the members here so being nominated and then taking second place means a lot to me.

Thank you,
Ron

Old 03-01-2017, 07:11 AM
Supreme Member

Received 721 Likes on 490 Posts
Car: 89 Firebird
Engine: 355 TBI
Axle/Gears: 10 Bolt.Posi-3.73s

Go ahead Bob! Congrats to you too Ron for a strong 2nd place run you were in a very tough pool. All these cars are excellent.
Old 03-01-2017, 08:06 AM
Supreme Member

Thanks Dustin!
Old 03-01-2017, 04:30 PM
Supreme Member

Congratulations Bob!
Old 03-01-2017, 05:14 PM
Supreme Member

Thanks again Chris! Going to Disney World!!!