Body General body information and techniques for restoration, repairs, and modifications.

'92 RS 25th Anniversary

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2004, 09:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 1992 Camaro ZO3
Engine: 350 HSR
Transmission: 700R4
Axle/Gears: 9 bolt/3.70's
Looking at heritage

Not meaning to highjack this thread. I'm new here but I've been looking for a 3rd gen car. I found a local car with Z03 rpo. It has 163,000 miles. It is still all original except for the wheels. I've talked with the original owner. It's had valve cover gaskets and that's it. Engine compartment looks dusty but still together. Engine is making a noise now. Some say it's the flywheel. It has good oil pressure. It has F41 rpo. 305 tbi. Is it worth $1400.00?
Old 09-29-2004, 01:31 AM

Car: Yukon, Tahoe, Expedition, JGC
Make sure it's a '92 and take the VIN # to your local chevy or GM parts department and have them lookup the RPOs and make sure it has the Z03 code just to rule out any suggestion that it could be a fake.

The Z03 has an average retail value of $10,000 so yes it would be worth $1400.

Look under the body and make sure the frame is straight and no major dents or bends are in the frame (might have a few small ones. If they are questionable, have a DMV inspector take a look at it or someone who knows how to inspect a car). Also, look for rust. There should be a antirust coating on the whole body plus the underbody is coated with some sorta grey anti-rust stuff.

The F41 is nice because it gives you stiffer suspension up front like the older IROCs had back in 85 (correct me if I am wrong because I could be alittle off on this), but the big one is that Z03 code.

Oh, oh, check to make sure it has that little badge on the back of the hatch

Last edited by Metaldrgn; 09-29-2004 at 01:38 AM.
Old 09-29-2004, 09:46 AM

zo3

The car does have the zo3 code. It does have the emblem on the left rear of the hatch. It's in decent shape for a car with 163,000 miles. I think I'm going to buy it. Thanks for the advice.
Old 09-30-2004, 12:52 AM

Bought it

I will trailer it home Friday. I also got the original 16" white colored wheels with the deal. Two of the wheels have be bent though. Seems lastest owner was a careless teen. Can't wait to get it home.
Old 09-30-2004, 11:55 PM

That's great!! Glad to hear another one was saved.

I started cleaning the heads (actually I only was able to do one) today and after about 5 hours I finished (or at least did the best I could with the equipment that I had) and out of nowhere decided to start porting the heads. The autoshop had the die grinders I needed so I got to work. I've got a book on this in my room that explains what you can do to get power on a budget. It goes into enough detail to get quite a bit of power out of it. I am not going to get bigger valves or have the original valves/seats cut because I don't want to put that much money in this car yet, plus it's only a 305. I am definitly thinking of switiching to the TPI setup which will run me a few hundred dollars, but I think it'll be worth it. The original intake is pretty trashed. I also have an LT1 cam just sitting here and don't need it because I am going all out on my LT1 engine. I have to find out first if it's compatible though. It's a '94 cam so it has the pin that connects to the distributor through the cam gear so I think it might work. I have an interchange book, but notes something like a small similarity between the 2 cams (late gen 1 and late gen 2), but doesn't say if they are interchangable or not... Anyone know if it's possible? I am also looking for a 90-92 tpi setup (was thinking about going with an 89 to get the MAF, but I probably don't need it) on ebay to get for my car.

Ok, ok, I might break down and pay for the valve back-cut.

Last edited by Metaldrgn; 10-01-2004 at 12:16 AM.
Old 10-04-2004, 04:10 PM
Supreme Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Car: White 25th Anniversary RS
Engine: lt1
Transmission: t56
Axle/Gears: 4:10
i saved one too right in your area.

I now think the reason they left the car behind when they moved is because they had a VATS problem.

Damn i cant believe what i just read its almost the same as how i got my 92 25th ann.lol. i was browsing emerald coast auto right near you in lynnhaven.i was looking for parts for my rusted out 85 berlnetta. the guy at the part yard said all the camaros he had were smashed up. i said well lets see what you got.. i was getting ready to leave when my friend spotted a deck lid waving at him and said"whats that one" as i walked over i couldnt belive my eyes not a dent NO rust just a small crack in the front g-effects.it was filled with bullfrogs and water and sitting on flats with ugly rims.but i didnt care it was solid as a rock. how the heck did this get in here the part guy said.scratching his head. i said how much? i will take it..he was shocked because he didnt ever even see it stashed over in the corner.(all the other camaros were almost stripped so assume nobody else did either. he said 400$ plus delivery fee. they went to look for the title and said they lost it. i took it anyway. sold it to me as a scrap hulk. did a car fax on it come to find out it was a repo by bubba hill auto. he wrote it off as a loss and sent it to the salvge yard. well i went to him and got a good clean title. now its my baby and i wouldnt trade it for the world. the original owner had vats issues and quit paying for it because she couldnt get it to run. lucky me now shes lt1 powered and lovin it.
Old 10-04-2004, 04:18 PM

That's awesome. Do you still live around this area? I am building a '96 LT1 for mine too, lol. Well, time to go to work...
Old 10-04-2004, 05:25 PM
Supreme Member

Do you still live around this area?
nope i wish i did tho. i live in ny now and can only drive it for the warm months. i went from living on laguna beach to snow country.

back on topic..lol.. lets see some pics when you get her done
Old 10-04-2004, 10:50 PM

I plan to. I've got a better camera this time (or so it's advertised) and I will get before and after shots.

I forgot about an article I found in popular science a few months ago on a new type of porting you can do on the combustion chamber. It was the issue on the 350MPH supercar (sept 04) if any of you are wondering. Anyway, it shows how someone in India found out that if you cut slits in the combustion chamber it can help the fuel mixture by creating turbulence and I will use the base of that idea to make my own gouges for the swirl type heads. I am also looking for the best info to get the best results from the rest of the port. Some of it will be guestimation work because I am good at this kinda stuff.
Old 10-07-2004, 01:29 AM

well I spent 4 hrs today stripping and spray painting my ground effects metallic black. Well by that I mean just my bumpers. When I got done with the front, I stepped back and took a look at it. It doesn't look as good as I thought it would. It's bright red and looks fair with the paint, but the one I have at home I painted the gfx bright silver metallic and it looks awesome so I think that's what I am going to paint it. That means I have to go find a store that carries it and pay another $15 for the paint (don't like the cheap stuff) and spend another 8 hrs (it takes about 2hrs a side) stripping and painting it. I wish I had a digital camera so I didn't have to wait till it was complete to show you how it looks. After that I gave up and started porting my heads again for an hour before a shard of metal slipped around my safety glasses and got in my eye which took another 4 hrs to remove. Today was not a good day for me as you an see...

well here is what I could do to kinda show you how it would look with either black or bright silver metallic... Which one looks better? They are both off from their realistic colors somewhat, but they are close. The black looks silver in the sunlight because of it being metallic. With the front grill meing the same color as the car, it just doesn't look that great.

Last edited by Metaldrgn; 10-07-2004 at 02:18 AM.
Old 10-07-2004, 07:31 AM

Car: 92 camaro RS
Engine: 3.1 V6..stock exept v8 intake
Transmission: 700r4
I think you should just leave them red]
Old 10-07-2004, 09:01 AM

keeping mine stock

I got mine home but it's going to be in the garage for a while. It's got a rod knocking at the moment. The only changes planned for mine are the engine and drivetrain. I will keep the stock exterior color scheme. I'll post some pictures soon. I'm trying to decide what to do with the engine at the moment. Rebuild the 305 to get by or go ahead and transplant.....
Old 10-07-2004, 03:34 PM

The only reason I painted it is because parts of it were starting to fade and I hate color matching. Plus it could look better with a second color to it. I have a few other ideas for colors for the gfx. Maybe a dark steel blue metallic or dark indiglo metallic which normally wouldn't look that great against bright red, but with the 2 side windows mirror tinted with blue or light blue I think it would look good. The back hatch I plan to get a dark, smoked tint for. It's all just ideas for now and nothing is final.

Got any pictures?
Old 10-07-2004, 08:35 PM

Car: 92 camaro RS
Engine: 3.1 V6..stock exept v8 intake
Transmission: 700r4
how about the ground effect painted white ?
Old 10-08-2004, 01:05 AM

that bright silver metallic looks white in low light and gives a nice metallic off white against light.
Old 10-10-2004, 03:50 PM

well, I accidently ground off too much and punctured a hole in the head in the exhaust port. It was my last one too and decided to make them alittle more smoother and all the sudden I notice a strange dark color which is where I went into the water jacket. I didn't think there was a water jacket between the intake and exhaust.

I'm kinda glad I did break through since I was so close anyway it probably would've gave way once it was all together and I would've been out like $70 more for another head gasket set. Also now I can upgrade the heads to a higher performance head with thicker walls, but I still want to get the TPI. Any suggestions on a cheap head that good to port for the 305 or even a 350 seeing how it would be nice to get away from the 305?
Old 10-10-2004, 03:58 PM
Supreme Member

build a 383 lt1 :rockon:
Old 10-10-2004, 04:02 PM

that's a later project and I haven't decided if I want to build a 383 or just a 350. If I think one day I may turbo charge it I will go with the 383. If not I will just stick with the 350.
Old 10-13-2004, 08:16 PM

Finally a picture

Well, the pictures aren't so good. The car is stuck in the garage for a while....
Attached Thumbnails '92 RS 25th Anniversary-side.jpg  
Old 10-13-2004, 08:18 PM

another

front
Attached Thumbnails '92 RS 25th Anniversary-front.jpg  
Old 10-14-2004, 03:22 AM

That's really nice !!! I'm jealous.. It looks really good. I gotta see if I can get a DMV inspector to come out and check out my car. I am really worried about that dent in the frame by the tranny mount bracket on the left side. Damn lazy people at the salvage yard... They knew why I was buying the car and didn't even try and not damage the frame when they picked it up. I am 90% positive I didn't see that damage when I looked it over the 3 or 4 times before I bought it.
Old 10-14-2004, 07:57 PM

Car: 1992 Camaro RS
Engine: 3.1L V6
Transmission: Auto
I've got an 25th RS
Refer to pic in sig

GL on that one of yours, you definately seem to deserve it for how much you've worked on getting that thing
Old 10-16-2004, 05:14 AM

Car: 88 camaro
Engine: carby 350
Transmission: t-5 from v6 car
Originally posted by 92rs85berlintta
build a 383 lt1 :rockon:
Why not a 406????

"There is no replacement for displacement"

I know my car is only 355, but someday
Old 10-16-2004, 05:26 AM

Originally posted by Metaldrgn
well here is what I could do to kinda show you how it would look with either black or bright silver metallic... Which one looks better?
If I had to choose one of your options, I would go with the black because it will compliment the black you plan to put in the headlight area and the stripes. If I could choose my own option, it would be leaving the GFX red.

Nice story, but it took me a long time to read all of the previous posts. LOL. I hope you plan to hang on to this car until your hands can't hang on to the wheel, you have earned it.
Old 10-23-2004, 07:46 PM

I finally got a hatch, center console, and tail lights for it. It set me back $250, but it's so much nicer to look at now. At first the hatch was a newer black one (from a '90 I think) that the paint was bubbling up on and the wings were at a sharper angle for the CHMT light in the wing with no tint in the window. The side wings didn't fit anyways so I took it back and we went to a red camaro (don't know what year was) that had the upper CHMT and it was in great condition with a nice dark tint done to it. So they took it off along with the side wings and I put them on my camaro. Perfect color match! The only thing I don't like is the fact that one of the wings was broken (it was broken when they got it). It's scary, it's almost complete. I am also finally writing my letter to the ppl who deal with stuff and hopefully I can get a title for it. I can't seem to find the heads I need, but I'm not too worried about that seeing how I need to get it titled before I can drive it (on base is a different story. As long as I get insurance for the car, they might let me drive it becuase they haven't really said I couldn't. It wouldn't cost much because it's just an addon car).

I got it from emerld coast auto salvage and they are somewhat ****** so beware if you go to that area. They are high priced too.

BTW the ground FX are "radiant silver metallic". I will post pictures when I get more done on it.

Last edited by Metaldrgn; 10-23-2004 at 08:52 PM.
Old 10-23-2004, 11:10 PM
Supreme Member

I got it from emerld coast auto salvage and they are somewhat ****** so beware if you go to that area. They are high priced too.
yea thats were i got my whole car in realy good shape for 400$. they are idiots there tho they just tell you no alot so you dont take up time from there busy schedule of sitting around talking. pretty much you have to just tell them you need to see the yard.

pics ..pics ..pics
Old 10-27-2004, 07:48 PM

ok, finally got the pics developed. Last time I buy a disposable camera too. I am going to get a Canon powershot S110 soon and will be taking pictures with that. I don't know when I am going to get it because I over spent when I bought the hatch and stuff it was missing.

These first 2 pictures of the way it looked when I got it.

Pictures of my engine that I didn't post last time

Here some pictures of my interior (not in the greatest condition, but it's replacable)

Here's when I was deciding what color to make the eyelits (or whatever they're called).

I forgot to get pictures when I had the ground FX black, but here you can see the back one as black before I made it silver.

Last edited by Metaldrgn; 10-27-2004 at 07:51 PM.
Old 10-27-2004, 07:49 PM

And here are a few pictures of where I am currently. I am going to be getting 15" IROC style rims for it and will paint them graphite silver. I don't know if I am going to keep the blacked out tail lights, should I?

Old 10-28-2004, 12:46 AM
Supreme Member

Car: 88 GTA
Engine: 350 TPI
Transmission: T-56
Axle/Gears: 9 bolt w/ 3.73
That car looks amazingly intact for sitting in a wrecking yard for any period of time. How long was it there?
Old 10-28-2004, 07:10 AM

about 4-5 months before I got a hold of it.
Old 11-11-2004, 10:46 PM

I forgot to include this in my post, but from the documents I got from a person I know working for DMV, the car was put up for public auction and I'm guessing no one cared to buy it so they filed for the certificate of destruction. This is another reason I am putting my all into this car.
Old 12-10-2004, 02:54 PM

The package has been sent. It consists of a letter, carfax info, and the other paperwork that shows it wasn't damaged and had a clean title before all this happened. I have delivery conformation so I will know when they get it.
Old 12-11-2004, 03:55 AM
TGO Supporter

Car: '02 Rodeo
Engine: 3.2 V6 DOHC
Transmission: 5spd
Axle/Gears: 4.30 Dana 44 Rear 10 bolt front
Originally posted by Dante93GTZ
Thirdgen Bingo -

L -- 98
B -- 4Z
G -- 92
L -- 69

heheheheehehehe...
isn't that b4c not b4z
sorry to be a smart a**
Old 12-11-2004, 06:13 AM
Supreme Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Car: 1987 Camaro Z28 IROC-Z
Engine: 5.7L TPI
Transmission: T5
Axle/Gears: 3.42:1
Originally posted by costill91Z
isn't that b4c not b4z
sorry to be a smart a**
B4C = Special Service package

B4Z = IROC package
Old 12-11-2004, 10:58 AM
Supreme Member

did you ever get the 25th ann rims fr it?? heres a set. http://web.camaross.com/forums/showthread.php?t=323461
Old 12-11-2004, 09:35 PM

well I am thinking of just getting a regular pair of IROC rims (can get them for $200 if the guy still has them) and maybe I'll powder coat them later. I don't really like the red rims. I bought some 15" rims just to hold me off for cheap. I have to get them blasted to get the old color off though (teal color).
Old 12-12-2004, 07:43 PM

Car: 1988 formula
Engine: 5.7 l98
Transmission: a4
holy cow dude!!!!!!! you dug a diamond from the rough

get everything takin care of on that on dont give up:hail:
Old 12-13-2004, 08:06 PM

this figures!! I just got those IROC rims and the 2 back ones were stuck on from rust and the person taking them off thought I'd be a good idea to use a regular steel hammer of all things to get it off. That one fatass owner/manager is really getting on my nerves. He told me to go wait inside because of "insurance reasons" (told me this last time I was here, but the other managers didn't mind me being out because there really wasn't anything for me to steal or get hurt on, BS FLAG!) when I know it's because he probably didn't want me to see the guy doing the work take it off like that because he knows I didn't like it. At first the guy was doing fine by hitting the tire and slipped a couple of times and hit the rim. When I got back to the office (like 35 feet away) I heard that same noise again, but louder and it kept getting louder. As you can imagine I was getting very upset, but I ignored it like I shouldn't have. I was hoping they were hitting in a place that would support the blows. Not a chance. He brought the rims over and I quickly loaded them into my car because they were all stacked and I just wanted to get the hell out of there. Once I got home I checked out the damage and sure enough he did some damage to the inside of the lip where the tire bead seats. Tell me what you think? BTW I know that has to be the damage they caaused because the front 2 rims and the outside of these 2 rims have NO dents in them. Here are a pictures (click for larger image):

Rim1

Rim2

Last edited by Metaldrgn; 12-13-2004 at 08:18 PM.
Old 12-13-2004, 11:12 PM

Doesn't look like any of those are going to cause you any problems.

When the going gets tough, the tough KEEP GOING.

I always pull my own parts at the junk yards, then if I screw it up, I can't be mad at them. Usually I don't screw things up, except my knuckles.

Motivation:
(not my car, got off this site)
Attached Thumbnails '92 RS 25th Anniversary-9c_3.jpg  
Old 12-14-2004, 12:12 AM
Supreme Member

YEA, you can tell thay did that because it was shinny and new mash marks. what j yard. when i got my car i had an agreement with them not to cut the wiring harness removing the old motor. guess what.. they butchered it right in half. they dont care about ****. i wonder how many good rims and good body peices they ruin doing that half *** attitude. how much did they cost you?
Old 12-14-2004, 07:30 AM

$200 and I couldn't even stay out there to watch the guy take them off and I would've stopped him. This is emerld coast auto salvage in panama city, FL. Hmm, now that I think of it the guy before said I couldn't be alone outside because of insurance reasons...
Old 12-14-2004, 11:06 AM
Supreme Member

hahhaha, yea im farmiliar with those guys. They butchered my harness.ive been out in their yard many times and even took some buddys with me. the last time i was down that way they had just crushed all the 3rd gen and they said they were getting away from the older cars. i guess not... 200 is a pretty fair price for iroc wheel exspecialy since you could just pick them up and not pay shippin. i guess your just lucky all the beat marks happened to the inside of the rim. if i had some iroc rims i would have them polished. did they have anymore? the j yard were i am now is cheap and always let you pull stuff yourself. they sell trannys for 35$ and interior parts half the time they give me them. what kind of parts do you need i will look for you to see if i can find some stuff if you want. also i have a spare parts bird that maybee can be used for somthing. also i was gonna add i think your ground efects looked better matching the car but they look pretty good still. and arent the headlight pockets supposed to be black?? i also thought the heritage edition had a different hood. theres no doubt is a heritage edition but i was just curios of the options.

good luck

Last edited by 92rs85berlintta; 12-14-2004 at 11:14 AM.
Old 12-14-2004, 11:48 AM
Supreme Member

Originally posted by Metaldrgn
The Z03 has an average retail value of $10,000 so yes it would be worth $1400.
Whoever told you that needs to put down the crack pipe!

You can buy a TTA for less or even a LS1 4th gen car.
Old 12-14-2004, 06:10 PM

Originally posted by ES87iroc
Whoever told you that needs to put down the crack pipe!

You can buy a TTA for less or even a LS1 4th gen car.
Listed on NADA as:

Sport/Convertible
1992 Chevrolet Camaro
Rally Sport 2 Door Coupe (*)
(*) HERITAGE EDITION

Low Retail
$7,625

Average Retail
$10,900

High Retail
$13,550

(*) Average retail price represents a clean vehicle in good condition with a Clean Title History (which I should get if they will grant me another title because there hasn't been any problems with it).

Last edited by Metaldrgn; 12-14-2004 at 06:20 PM.
Old 12-14-2004, 06:38 PM
Supreme Member

I guess NADA has to put down the pipe then.

A car is only worth what someone will pay for it.

You are going to be hard pressed to convince someone that hood and deck stripes increase the value of a base RS by $8,000.

Looks like a cool project car BTW...

Last edited by ES87iroc; 12-14-2004 at 06:53 PM.
Old 12-14-2004, 08:01 PM

It's not just the strpies, it's the packages code that really gives it it's value becuase it's a true heritage edition and that there were only alittle over 8,000 out of 1,500,000 thirdgen camaros made. Also I said before I did not buy this car just for it's resale value. I don't plan to sell it unless I have to and if I do it's NOT going to the highest bidder, but someone who I think would be able to take care of her like I have. Plus it makes it more of a unique find at 1 out of 250,000 (I can show you where I got this number from if you really want to know and it's actually quite modest) chance that this specific model, edition, and color be there (the color and model were exactly what I was looking for).

Last edited by Metaldrgn; 12-14-2004 at 08:03 PM.
Old 12-15-2004, 02:35 PM
Supreme Member

If i had $8000 to buy a mint thirdgen the only thirdgen i would buy would be a 25th heritage. theres just something about them. people seem to have more of an interest in them.. why??? who knows probraly for the same reason i do. maybee its because there very few production or they look good. my neighbor had a 92 anniversery conv he sold for $12,000 3 years ago, i never thought he would get it but a local car collector bought it. who knows the heritage might hold value as well as some 69 camaros have.Its off to a good start either way.lol .. but only time will tell.. its just good to see it saved.
Old 12-15-2004, 05:57 PM

exactly, my yellow camaro right now is worth like $1500, but I've had ppl offer me $5000 (back in california) for it more than once and it's not even in that great of condition (interior and some exterior parts need to be replaced and need a paint job). Someone here said he was offered $10,000 for his and it was the same year/model and color. I guess when the IROC came out it, there weren't many made yellow so it's more of a rare color. Of course I would decline any amount of money just because I don't want to lose it. Same with this car.

Last edited by Metaldrgn; 12-15-2004 at 06:00 PM.
Old 12-17-2004, 09:40 PM

Originally posted by 92rs85berlintta
hahhaha, yea im farmiliar with those guys. They butchered my harness.ive been out in their yard many times and even took some buddys with me. the last time i was down that way they had just crushed all the 3rd gen and they said they were getting away from the older cars. i guess not... 200 is a pretty fair price for iroc wheel exspecialy since you could just pick them up and not pay shippin. i guess your just lucky all the beat marks happened to the inside of the rim. if i had some iroc rims i would have them polished. did they have anymore? the j yard were i am now is cheap and always let you pull stuff yourself. they sell trannys for 35$ and interior parts half the time they give me them. what kind of parts do you need i will look for you to see if i can find some stuff if you want. also i have a spare parts bird that maybee can be used for somthing. also i was gonna add i think your ground efects looked better matching the car but they look pretty good still. and arent the headlight pockets supposed to be black?? i also thought the heritage edition had a different hood. theres no doubt is a heritage edition but i was just curios of the options.

good luck
They did not have any more IROC rims . I'm still losing some air from the back rims (hammered) and I am going to try and reseat the bead to see if it helps tomorrow. The guy said he might give me some compensation for hte damage his guy did but I've got to take them to him and they are on my car and it would cost alittle over ~$7 in gas there and back and he might not even give me anything for it because they are ******. Even if I did get some money back. it'd probably only be like $20 at the most and I would have wasted over an hour swapping rims, driving down there, and swapping them back. Plus if they end up not being able to hold air because of that moron, I will return them and make them pay for the used tires I got, the cost of mounting and balancing the tires, and maybe even some money for the labor I put in doing all this work. Of course he probably wouldn't go for it so I could take him to small claims court because I know it would **** him off.

I had a dream about those rims last night too lol. They were on the red camaro and the outsides were painted that bright silver that's on the ground FX and it was awesome. I am actually thinking of doing it. I can always change it back.

Well the main part I need right now is a passenger seat belt which reminds me that I need to finish welding the nut inplace for the drivers side seat belt (it's not that bad, the nut broke free of the frame and I need to weld it in place. It won't even be noticable once fully installed and perfectly safe).

The headlight pockets are now black. It looks like it was repainted because the sticker that should be on the drivers door is gone. There was one style hood for the Z28 and one for the RS, maybe you are thinking of the one for the Z28? My '86 IROC back home was all red and I just didn't like the one color so I painted the ground FX silver also and really liked it that's why I wanted to do it with this one. I tried black first and didn't like it at all, so I went silver. I can always change it back.
Old 12-18-2004, 04:41 PM
Supreme Member

Car: 1984 Trans Am 15th anniversary
Engine: L69
Transmission: 700r
Axle/Gears: 3:73
Ever seen yard workers? a bunch of burnouts with half a brain.Every yard around here has the same typ[e of guys making 6 bucks an hour and dumb as ****.

My advise goto taco bell eat until you feel like throwing up wait an hour or so to digest and go take a big **** right in the office.

Quick Reply: '92 RS 25th Anniversary