Camaros for Sale Post your Camaro for Sale.

[SD] 1990 Iroc Z 600hp 11 sec 1/4mi

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2017, 04:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 1990 Chevrolet Camaro Iroc Z
Engine: 427 Dart SBC
Transmission: TH 400
Axle/Gears: Ford 9" 4.11 gears
1990 Iroc Z 600hp 11 sec 1/4mi

Hello everyone!

I am selling my 1990 iroc z Camaro with t tops. It has 57xxx miles. Painted 5 years ago, synergy green with black stripes on the hood. $7k paint job. Windshield and all gaskets on doors, t top, and rear hatch were replaced when painted. Very meticulously maintained third gen Camaro. This fully forged 383 SBC with a manual valve body th400 transmission with FTI Converter will make the perfect drag/Street rod. With a full spool Ford 9"with 35 spline axles and a curry rear housing with 4.11 gears. Qa1 rear coil over double adjustable suspension. Hotchkis rear control and trailing arm setup. Coil over conversion up front with a tubular k member. Weld rims and an extra set of rims for the rear with slicks to hit the track with. All msd electronics (6al ignition, blaster 3 coil, pro billet distributor and wires). This car has power mirrors, power seats, power windows, windshield wipers, and a Alpine stereo system. The 9.5:1 compression motor makes an awesome Street car and a maintenance free rig. With the suspension setup there is plenty of room to go faster if wanted. Absolutely mint car. Stored in a heated garage 24/7! Only reason for selling is my wife and I are planning to start a family. This car needs a good home! Email is irocz1990@gmail.com. please private message for more details or pictures.

Asking $21,500 obo. Willing to help with delivery within reason.