Camaros for Sale Post your Camaro for Sale.

[MI] 91 Camaro RS - under 25,000 miles

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2017, 10:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 91 Camaro RS
Engine: 305 V8
Transmission: 4-speed auto
91 Camaro RS - under 25,000 miles

24,2xx original miles.

$9,900

5.0 liter, 305 V8. 4-speed automatic. Engine has throttle-body fuel injection. Engine and transmission both function perfectly. The powertrain is original, unrestored, and has never been removed from the car. No oil leaks or other mechanical problems. I have always used synthetic oil, but I cannot state what oil was used by the previous owners.

All power options, including the rear hatch auto pull-down. All options fully functional. The power windows are a little slow going up. The window tracks most likely need to be re-greased. I just didn't want to tear the doors apart to do it. The air conditioning has been converted to R134A and still works. Car will include a duplicate window sticker, which was created based upon the original sales invoice.

Car was repainted the original brilliant red metallic in 2005. Paint still looks excellent. The body has never been in an accident, and all body panels are still original. There is no rust on the car at all. Car was stored winters. A custom fitted Noah car cover will be included with the car.

The wheels are the original aluminum 5-spoke. There is some minor spider webbing of the clear coat, but otherwise, the wheels are in very nice condition. The wheels do have the factory wheel locks, and the wheel lock key is included with the car.

Interior is all original, including the seats, plastic, and carpeting. The cloth on the seats are starting to thin, but no wear-throughs yet. Car comes with the original carpeted floor mats, which are in very nice condition. All interior plastic panels are undamaged, uncracked, and are original to the car. Headliner is original and is still in excellent condition. No sags or tears. All of the weatherstripping is in perfect condition. One of the door window sweeps was replaced when the car was repainted due to one tear. I don't even remember which door it was anymore. T-tops are the Lexan type, which was the original type when new. They do not leak water, but are not completely air-leak free, which was probably the case when it rolled out of the factory.

This car is in excellent condition, and can be driven anywhere. Runs and drives like a new car. A carfax has been run on this car, and it came back clean (I still have a copy of it). Repairs include an alternator replaced before I purchased the car, a new heater core, and a replaced rear wheel cylinder. Needs nothing. Has won 1st place in its class at the Camaro Superfest. I am only selling it because I rarely drive it anymore, and it is just not worth the time and energy to maintain it when I rarely take in anywhere. Serious offers will be considered. Acceptable payment types would be cash, certified check, or Paypal.

Last edited by seanjnl1; 05-22-2017 at 04:35 PM.
Old 08-13-2018, 08:43 AM
Supreme Member

Received 223 Likes on 149 Posts
Car: 87 Trans Am
Engine: 5.0
Re: 91 Camaro RS - under 25,000 miles

Still for sale ????
Old 08-13-2018, 04:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 91 Camaro RS
Engine: 305 V8
Transmission: 4-speed auto
Re: 91 Camaro RS - under 25,000 miles

Sorry, it has been sold. Thanks for your interest.