Camaros for Sale Post your Camaro for Sale.

[AL] 1989 Camaro IROC Z (California car)

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2019, 01:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
[AL] 1989 Camaro IROC Z (California car)

Original California car (still registered) and 108,000 original miles.

It was garaged for approximately the last 14 years by its second owner. I am the third owner and am currently using it as my daily/weekend driver but I am unable to garage it currently.

modifications: bluetooth stereo (older alpine head unit), window tint, chrome 16" wheels, Dynamax muffler, compustar car alarm, and a performance chip.

There are no mechanical issues with the vehicle but it is not a perfect car since it is almost 30 years old. The car was resprayed at some point before I was the owner.

Minor issues: blown circuit breaker causing alarm and power locks/hatch release to not work, the a/c blower motor needs to be replaced, the struts are worn, seat belt tensioners are looser than desired, the oil pressure gauge does not read correctly, I have not been able to get the trip odometer to read correctly, tires have tread but are old, and the seals leak on the T-tops which is common with these vehicles.There is also minor surface rust on the edge of the hood where some of the pain was chipped off. Lastly, the rubber material in the door by the locking mechanism is deteriorated

please ask me any further questions you might have or request further pictures. Transparency is my goal as I have found that leads to the best outcome for both the buyer and the seller. the best way to contact me is to comment or pm me and then we can exchange phone numbers.

Payment info: I will only accept cash or paypal verified payments. I will not arrange for shipping unless you are paying for it out of pocket.

Old 04-23-2019, 02:20 PM

Re: [AL] 1989 Camaro IROC Z (California car)

forgot to include price $8,000 obo
Old 04-28-2019, 09:35 AM

Car: looking at one

Including the RPO sticker would help. Be a lot less people asking basic questions the RPO can answer. BTW, nice car, glws
Old 04-28-2019, 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by L98IrocBlue
Including the RPO sticker would help. Be a lot less people asking basic questions the RPO can answer. BTW, nice car, glws
thanks I definitely wouldn't have remembered to do that if you didn't mention it!