Carburetors Carb discussion and questions. Upgrading your Third Gen's carburetor, swapping TBI to carburetor, or TPI to carburetor? Need LG4 or H.O. info? Post it here.

Holley-Holley get your adverbs here! ! !

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2000, 05:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 2001 Camaro Z28/1995 Camaro Z28
Engine: just a little 5.7(LS1-320/340 RW)
Transmission: SMOOOOOOTH T-56/Auto. . .
Axle/Gears: 3.42 and 2.73
Holley-Holley get your adverbs here! ! !

Alright...the program used for this program would edit words like **** and damn like this, so make up your own adverbs...
Question today is "Should a Holley 4150 750cfm double pumper have 1 OR 2 powervalves?" I'm thinking either the carb got to me after severe canniblism or the guy who swapped parts w/me had alot of parts and threw the wrong ones together...
PLEASE answer, as the Holley website doesn't show adequate information on this suprisingly.
Old 11-11-2000, 06:04 PM
Supreme Member

I think just one...but I lost my Holley carbs specs sheet so I can't look it up for sure.

------------------
"American made baby. 100% American iron. The muscle among the masses. My hero. Yep, you can take your ergonomically designed, space age, computer controlled, 4 door, cup holding map lighted split double wishbone split fold down retractable cargo covered moon roof piece of transportation and keep it. For I have felt the thunder. And I know the difference!"
Jesters's Page of Sick Pleasure
Florida Thirdgenners Message Board
ICON Motorsports
Old 11-12-2000, 06:10 PM

One.