Classified Ads Feedback Board Use this board to discuss your Classifieds transactions, buyers, and sellers. Do Not post ads here, they will be deleted on sight and without notice.

Zerokill78

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2005, 01:09 PM
Supreme Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 1995 Formula; 1976 Trans Am
Engine: LT1; None
Transmission: T56; None
Zerokill78

Seriously, Fred (zerokill78) is one of the greatest guys ever. I posted glowing feedback for him here when I bought my Formula from him, and now I have an additional experience to relate.

I went down to see Fred today to buy some small parts from him. He had the parts ready, they were in great condition, and he cut me a good deal on them. He's a very reasonable and fair guy to deal with.

But, going above and beyond the call, Fred heard that my hood release wasn't working properly, and so he asked to take a look at my Formula. He figured out that there was a slightly damaged piece that was preventing the release from functioning as it should. He went to one of his parts cars, pulled the piece in question, and then installed it on my car. The release now works flawlessly, and Fred didn't charge me so much as a nickle for his time or the piece that he used to fix the problem.

I ended up talking to Fred about cars and parts for quite a while, and he helped me with my 4th gen console swap by showing me an auto and six speed version and how they both fit with the 3rd gen shifter. In sum, Fred is one of the best people I have met during my twelve years of being in the car hobby, and I am extremely picky about whom I choose to deal with. I would not hesitate for a second to buy anything from Fred, from small parts to whole cars.