DIY PROM Do It Yourself PROM chip burning help. No PROM begging. No PROMs for sale. No commercial exchange. Not a referral service.

Re-introduction

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2008, 09:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 69 Camaro
Engine: 355 SBC
Transmission: Glide
Axle/Gears: 4.88 full spool
Re-introduction

Well I havent been around in a while, I've just been too buisy. I finaly just decided to make time!!!. I down loaded the s-aujp v4 and looked at it. That is a fine piece of work, you guys have been buisy. I dont think that I can use it for my setup but it realy has some cool features. My set up is a full drag car no street action at all but I still use the 7730 to make it tick. My engine doesn't use an o2 sensor because I run leaded racing fuel so I keep it in open loop all the time. I have alot of things in the bin inoperative, I gues that you could say had to make the ecm dumber. There is not any piece of my car that is the way it came from the factory it has all been modified or changed and the 7730 does a great job of controlling it but it only has to work for a 1/4 mile at a time. Alot of the guys at the track see me tinkering with laptop and say "why don't you just get a carb, it is easier" they just don't get it. Well I will quit rambeling and I hope that I can help somebody around here because this board has helped me alot.

Thanks, Ed